Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Tolvo
Serious_Much
Valanor
Bassman Bob
Wilkinson3424
Paragon
Hugh_G_Johnson
Seth Winternight
BloodMoon96
twilightwarwolf
Murkulanvippi
Silent-Warrior
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
Soris Ice Goldwing
Lord of Ash
shadowzninjaz
Demon Slayer
robsthedon
Kahldris_Ducard
Leet
Ahhotep1
26 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 13 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:02 pm

For a change of pace and some good Pvp'ing check out Shadowz Friday Nite FC. It's in the Centipede Area today! Be there or be square!  twisted 

Seriously guys give it a try. And support a fellow Exiled!! If ya can!

and I will be on in a bit. silly
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 13 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

Post by shadowzninjaz Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:07 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:For a change of pace and some good Pvp'ing check out Shadowz Friday Nite FC. It's in the Centipede Area today! Be there or be square!  twisted 

Promoting my fight club :'D.

How nice of you Bo
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:17 pm

shadowzninjaz wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:For a change of pace and some good Pvp'ing check out Shadowz Friday Nite FC. It's in the Centipede Area today! Be there or be square!  twisted 

Promoting my fight club :'D.

How nice of you Bo
    Haha! Yes. And an obvious attempt to smooth over some of the negativity as of late. I am hoping it has some positive impact. And we SHOULD support our fellow Exiled. But take heed and note that I am the one who promo'd it. If ya get my drift! silly
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:44 pm

Honestly I have to give you credit shadowz for keeping that going long. I miss the xbox ones but hey got to expect these things on this side. Good luck!
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:59 pm

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote: Honestly I have to give you credit shadowz for keeping that going long. I miss the xbox ones but hey got to expect these things on this side. Good luck!
    Thx i didnt want it to see it die out and i was only one willing to take control, It's very nice to see how much come on friday just to play as a community, It keeps me coming back to play as well ;')
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:11 pm

Haha!! It would seem "someone" has missed the point of negating the negativity that was attempting to infest this thread. Not to worry. I just hope that you feel better and that we can try to move on to a more positive and productive future, at this point. It really is best for all concerned.

biggrin 
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:08 am

Ahhotep1 wrote:Haha!! It would seem "someone" has missed the point of negating the negativity that was attempting to infest this thread. Not to worry. I just hope that you feel better and that we can try to move on to a more positive and productive future, at this point. It really is best for all concerned.

biggrin 
    Yes!!! I have quoted myself...no need to point it out! silly

But I am very pleased to say that the "someone" above made a mistake. I've made the same mistake, myself. I am just happy that it was not a continuation of the negative stuff that has been floating around.

One of the things that has always kept us strong was our mutual respect for one another (whether we agreed on some stuff or not). And that, my friends is a cherished thing, indeed. big grin 
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:23 pm

Whenever someone has a chance, can they invite my main account (TooLeeet) to the chat. I accidentally deleted it instead of leaving it earlier. Good job Leet.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:33 pm

TooLeet wrote:Whenever someone has a chance, can they invite my main account (TooLeeet) to the chat. I accidentally deleted it instead of leaving it earlier. Good job Leet.
    I sent u the chat on ur main account, just now
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:38 pm

Thanks Shadow.
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:39 pm

I must ask, is there a "hard" soul level cap. can i be higher than 100?
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:56 pm

Bassman Bob wrote:I must ask, is there a "hard" soul level cap. can i be higher than 100?

You can have whatever soul levels you want. But if there's ever any PW or Exiled events you'll have to use the listed SL levels.

Wait, are you even in the covenant? 
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:00 pm

TooLeet wrote:
    Bassman Bob wrote:I must ask, is there a "hard" soul level cap. can i be higher than 100?

You can have whatever soul levels you want. But if there's ever any PW or Exiled events you'll have to use the listed SL levels.

Not yet, but i'm thinking of joining. Why do you ask?
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Leet Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:17 pm

Join in!
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:15 pm

TooLeet wrote:Join in!
    u should join there's great people here, im sure u will have a good time
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:41 pm

As the guys have said and already demonstrated...We are a good bunch. If you wish to join please read the OP (originating post) which are the first 6 pages of this thread.

After reading that and you decide to join it is implied that you agree to the Exiled Covenant conditions, rules and requirements.

Then by all means post your intention here and I shall get back to you as soon as possible! Which is usually pretty quick.

And Welcome to the Forum!! New people bring new energy and that can be very good!!
    thumbs up 
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:08 pm

Bassman Bob wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:

'Tis a good covenant.

Don't argue with big momma Ahho, though.
    mackofspades
    mackofspades
    Casual
    Casual

Post by mackofspades Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:47 pm

Jeez you guys post alot lol
    Im always having to catch up before posting, then i notice posts with my name in them and im like, "Well, ****, i cant respond to that now cause its too far behind" 
    ANYWHO I'm gonna be gaming all of today so just hit me up if anyone wants to play Uncharted 3 or something.
    OH ALSO, any events going on soon that i should know about?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:53 am

mackofspades wrote:Jeez you guys post alot lol
    Im always having to catch up before posting, then i notice posts with my name in them and im like, "Well, ****, i cant respond to that now cause its too far behind" 
    ANYWHO I'm gonna be gaming all of today so just hit me up if anyone wants to play Uncharted 3 or something.
    OH ALSO, any events going on soon that i should know about?
    Mack, don't worry about quoting and responding to a past post! We are a flexible bunch! winking 

As for the last part, no Covenant event at the moment but stay tuned!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:00 am

Wilkinson3424 wrote:
    Bassman Bob wrote:
    TooLeet wrote:

'Tis a good covenant.

Don't argue with big momma Ahho, though.
    Your right we are a good Covenant! Thanks!

But honestly, the image that "Big Momma" conjures up for me are those movies of a similar name and I experience something of a comical disconnect! silly 

Haha, actually I'm pretty easy going until I need to be otherwise! And, yes. I can be otherwise. twisted

Last edited by Ahhotep1 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:50 am

Ok, I'm on xbl. Gamertag is JazzBlaster J. Main Build: Here. it's sl145 so i can switch gear more easily.
    Anything i missed?
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by shadowzninjaz Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:14 am

Bassman Bob wrote:Ok, I'm on xbl. Gamertag is JazzBlaster J. Main Build: Here. it's sl145 so i can switch gear more easily.
    Anything i missed?
    i dont believe u missed anything really important and your main build isnt that bad but i would use a different spell besides dragon breath or just take out one maybe a different weapon to also u should never lvl resistance

My current build: http://mmdks.com/3qf9

Im a nasty mage 2 fight XD
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Bassman Bob Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:46 am

shadowzninjaz wrote:
    Bassman Bob wrote:Ok, I'm on xbl. Gamertag is JazzBlaster J. Main Build: Here. it's sl145 so i can switch gear more easily.
    Anything i missed?
    i dont believe u missed anything really important and your main build isnt that bad  but i would use a different spell besides dragon breath or just take out one maybe a different weapon to also u should never lvl resistance

My current build: http://mmdks.com/3qf9

Im a nasty mage 2 fight XD
    I leveled resistance because this was my first playthrough. I like the weapon for it's high damage, even if the moveset is BS bait. And i like the dragon breath sorcery, i dunno why, but it seems to work so well in narrow areas.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:26 am

Anything i missed?
    Well, then...Welcome Jazz! As for your sl 145, that build is of no consequence with regard to the Exiled Covenant. Our cove soul levels are 55/60, 80. and 100. Though I am sure you will get good play out of that one.

General Soul Level Info.

Most Cove and Forum event builds are sl 55 or 100. While FC's can vary they are usually held around sl 125. There was a sl 225 FC but I don't know if it is still active. Reim had a low level event that was held with sl 8! (I believe). So, as you can see event sl's can vary greatly. But Covenant sl's where stated are firm.

If you want to invade up in the Painted World or anywhere for that matter...sl 55/60 would be a good choice (or lower for non-cove activity). If you wish to invade down as a Darkmoon, sl 100 is good for the Painted World. Our sl 80 was our basic dueling level but we have since been using sl 100 a lot.

Ashlumisade is my Xbox Faction leader...drop him a pm and intro yourself.

Again, welcome...make yourself at home. twisted 
    Valanor
    Valanor
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Valanor Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:24 pm

I'd like to join your convenant.I'm on Ps3 and I've been sent by TooLeet after asking around for pvp practice since I'm not very good at it and losing against all those experienced folks is just frustrating.
    I have played about 200 hours or so and I have three chars (2x sl125 and 1x sl116 which is my very first char).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:57 am