Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
Tolvo
Serious_Much
Valanor
Bassman Bob
Wilkinson3424
Paragon
Hugh_G_Johnson
Seth Winternight
BloodMoon96
twilightwarwolf
Murkulanvippi
Silent-Warrior
Forum Pirate
mackofspades
Soris Ice Goldwing
Lord of Ash
shadowzninjaz
Demon Slayer
robsthedon
Kahldris_Ducard
Leet
Ahhotep1
26 posters

    THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster


    Posts : 3133
    Reputation : 206
    Join date : 2012-05-07
    Location : Where ever my interests beckon!

    THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 15 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

    Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:15 pm

    Valanor wrote:It is a good possibility for me that I am required now to have one because I wanted to create a sl100 the next time anyways of coop reasons!And of course the convenant events.
    Outstanding Valanor! We will look forward to your character RP. thumbs up 

    Be sure to post your Character back story/Lore in the Bio Compendium Sticky at top in the Covenant Section then post in our thread and link us to your Bio Compendium post! From there I'll grab it and add it to our own RP/Lore section here in this thread.

     Coffee!    Please Note: Read our Covenant Lore. And be sure that your RP concept of the covenant, the Painted World and Priscilla is in line with our covenant lore.

    BTW...
    I have been remiss in that department but that will change...Seth Winternight (our Official Word Crafter and Lorist) has a shotgun pointed at my back. Hmmm, "shotgun RP" Hahaha!!

    So....I am working on mine, too! twisted
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed


    Posts : 1587
    Reputation : 129
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Age : 24
    Location : School

    THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 15 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

    Post by Demon Slayer Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:10 pm

    My homework so long that i  almost the entire weekend doing it.

    But everytime i went online the first thing i did was join the exiled chat just to know how my 'family' was doin' but i promise to at least duel with ya guys and im not going to be on here as much as i used to.

    Anyway hope everyone is doing good. happy

    But
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed


    Posts : 1587
    Reputation : 129
    Join date : 2012-03-03
    Age : 24
    Location : School

    THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 15 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

    Post by Demon Slayer Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:11 pm

    forget about that 'but' a the end
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster


    Posts : 3133
    Reputation : 206
    Join date : 2012-05-07
    Location : Where ever my interests beckon!

    THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 15 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

    Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:20 pm

    Demon Slayer wrote:forget about that 'but' a the end
    But butts are usually at the end!! silly 

    Not to worry Fitz, school is more important. And I saw you there...lurking. Oh, wait..I mean you were prolly doing your homework. Hahaha!!!

    Seriously, there isn't a great sword buffed or otherwise that can beat Knowledge. Besides bringing a great sword to your first serious job interview would not go over very well, I can assure you! Knowledge is POWER!! twisted 

    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted


    Posts : 210
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-07-30
    Location : Panic Room

    THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 15 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

    Post by Seth Winternight Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:46 pm

    Victory or DEATH!
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted


    Posts : 253
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2013-08-02
    Age : 25
    Location : All over the damn place.

    THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 15 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

    Post by Bassman Bob Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:05 pm

    Seth Winternight wrote:Victory or DEATH!
    I'll take cak- Victory.
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted


    Posts : 210
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-07-30
    Location : Panic Room

    THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 15 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

    Post by Seth Winternight Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:10 pm

    Bassman Bob wrote:
    Seth Winternight wrote:Victory or DEATH!
    I'll take cak- Victory.
    No victory... ONLY DEATH!
    Valanor
    Valanor
    Regular
    Regular


    Posts : 89
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2013-07-09
    Age : 30
    Location : Norway

    THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 15 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

    Post by Valanor Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:15 pm

    Ahhotep1 wrote:

    star:star:Member's Character Role-Play (RP) Lore starstar



    Also, no one may write lore in such a way that it impinges upon any Covenant lore or individual lore without that Covenants' and/or individuals' knowledge and consent.

    It is in the best chronological order I could manage (ATM).

    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t8414-anthology-of-the-1st-painted-war-fiction-based-on-the-lifehunter-vs-noble-knights
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t10020-new-forum-rp-thread
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t10023-the-god-of-war-s-legacy-nito-s-counterattack
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t7308-covenant-war-recovering-forces
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t8630-user-covenants-rp-thread
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t6793-the-lore-of-the-covenants
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t5719-this-shall-be-our-finest-hour-painted-world-invasion
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t3886-drawing-the-covenant-lines
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t7027-new-londo-crisis
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t4651-gravelords-under-fire-the-crusaders-gravelordvs-noble-knights-war?highlight=under+fire
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t11740-the-archives-burn
    I will try not to interferre with any other storys when writing mine!But I was wondering,did you mean the lore storys I quoted from your post?And if so,then I'd be better to read them so that I'd know where I could possibly cross any other storys,right?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster


    Posts : 3133
    Reputation : 206
    Join date : 2012-05-07
    Location : Where ever my interests beckon!

    THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 15 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

    Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:19 pm

    Seth Winternight wrote:Victory or DEATH!
    A shimmering, wavering rift opens. Time distorts.

    Tamar feels a cold roundness in the middle of her back. She slowly and ever so slightly turns her head and from the corner of her eye views the oddest sight. There stood a man of strange dress with foreign words emblazoned across his somewhat flimsy chest piece; "RP MAN".

    "What language be this? And behold...he holds a sword of unlikely efficiency!!! He tempts a mortal fate with such folly?!"

    Then, as suddenly as it appeared the shifting rip in time sucked back unto itself and slammed shut.

    "Hahaha!! 'Twas but a an illusion. That be sure! Ah, but perhaps no more mead or ale for me this night!"


    silly
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted


    Posts : 210
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-07-30
    Location : Panic Room

    THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 15 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

    Post by Seth Winternight Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:21 pm

    Yeah, that may help you Valanor, especially so as to avoid messing up the timeline that already exists. But, they are hints and tips that you should consider when writing your own. Just keep it in the same timeline and make sure what you write hasn't already been done happy
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted


    Posts : 253
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2013-08-02
    Age : 25
    Location : All over the damn place.

    THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 15 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

    Post by Bassman Bob Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:22 pm

    Seth Winternight wrote:
    Bassman Bob wrote:
    Seth Winternight wrote:Victory or DEATH!
    I'll take cak- Victory.
    No victory... ONLY DEATH!
    Self-induced Bleed-Buildup DEATH!

    The lifehunt scythe is officially the most pimpingly awesometastic weapon in the game. (Giftwraith who seemingly lurks these forums decided to troll me by giving me the soul of Priscilla.)
    Valanor
    Valanor
    Regular
    Regular


    Posts : 89
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2013-07-09
    Age : 30
    Location : Norway

    THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 15 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

    Post by Valanor Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:22 pm

    I am confused about the timeline now.What do you mean by "same timline"?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster


    Posts : 3133
    Reputation : 206
    Join date : 2012-05-07
    Location : Where ever my interests beckon!

    THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 15 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

    Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:23 pm

    Valanor wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:

    star:star:Member's Character Role-Play (RP) Lore starstar



    Also, no one may write lore in such a way that it impinges upon any Covenant lore or individual lore without that Covenants' and/or individuals' knowledge and consent.

    It is in the best chronological order I could manage (ATM).

    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t8414-anthology-of-the-1st-painted-war-fiction-based-on-the-lifehunter-vs-noble-knights
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t10020-new-forum-rp-thread
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t10023-the-god-of-war-s-legacy-nito-s-counterattack
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t7308-covenant-war-recovering-forces
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t8630-user-covenants-rp-thread
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t6793-the-lore-of-the-covenants
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t5719-this-shall-be-our-finest-hour-painted-world-invasion
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t3886-drawing-the-covenant-lines
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t7027-new-londo-crisis
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t4651-gravelords-under-fire-the-crusaders-gravelordvs-noble-knights-war?highlight=under+fire
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t11740-the-archives-burn
    I will try not to interferre with any other storys when writing mine!But I was wondering,did you mean the lore storys I quoted from your post?And if so,then I'd be better to read them so that I'd know where I could possibly cross any other storys,right?
    No, Valanor...I meant the first page of our thread here. That lore (above) is from a murky past and we have since transcended that history. happy
    Valanor
    Valanor
    Regular
    Regular


    Posts : 89
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2013-07-09
    Age : 30
    Location : Norway

    THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 15 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

    Post by Valanor Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:27 pm

    Ah,I see.So the four storys in the character bio compendeum thread are the "modern" storys I should look at to be in the same timeline?
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted


    Posts : 210
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-07-30
    Location : Panic Room

    THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 15 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

    Post by Seth Winternight Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:29 pm

    Valanor wrote:Ah,I see.So the four storys in the character bio compendeum thread are the "modern" storys I should look at to be in the same timeline?
    Precisely happy
    Valanor
    Valanor
    Regular
    Regular


    Posts : 89
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2013-07-09
    Age : 30
    Location : Norway

    THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 15 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

    Post by Valanor Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:30 pm

    Okay then :)I will have a look at it before I start my own lore story!And the story of the game I already know quite good happy
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster


    Posts : 3133
    Reputation : 206
    Join date : 2012-05-07
    Location : Where ever my interests beckon!

    THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 15 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

    Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:36 pm

    Valanor we apologize for your confusion...it is understandable. I would suggest that you first read "How and Why We Came To Be". Then it would be good to read other members Bio's: "The Sories of Our People: The Exiled of Ariamis" to get an idea of what others have done. Then write your own!! happy
    Seth Winternight
    Seth Winternight
    Addicted
    Addicted


    Posts : 210
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-07-30
    Location : Panic Room

    THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 15 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

    Post by Seth Winternight Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:38 pm

    I will be attempting to officially create my character in the DkS world, with this build:

    http://mmdks.com/3r2k

    Feel free to add feedback, but unless there are any other suggestions and such, this will go ahead silly

    It'll be either as a Darkmoon, or as Darkwraith.
    Valanor
    Valanor
    Regular
    Regular


    Posts : 89
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2013-07-09
    Age : 30
    Location : Norway

    THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 15 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

    Post by Valanor Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:40 pm

    Ahhotep1 wrote:Valanor we apologize for your confusion...it is understandable. I would suggest that you first read "How and Why We Came To Be". Then it would be good to read other members Bio's: "The Sories of Our People: The Exiled of Ariamis" to get an idea of what others have done. Then write your own!! happy
    Okay thanks! happy
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac


    Posts : 1375
    Reputation : 70
    Join date : 2013-06-10
    Age : 31

    THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 15 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

    Post by Leet Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:20 pm

    Only worked an hour shift today, holy crap. Anyways, i'll most likely be on soon.
    Valanor
    Valanor
    Regular
    Regular


    Posts : 89
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2013-07-09
    Age : 30
    Location : Norway

    THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 15 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

    Post by Valanor Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:53 pm

    Okay,so I've been working out some sl80 and sl100 builds,one tank and one dex/katana build.I think the katana build has the most coolness factor,but I've also never played a tank build.The builds would be mostly for cooping,tournaments and invasions anyway. happy

    The Tank:
    http://mmdks.com/3r2x (sl100)
    http://mmdks.com/3r39 (sl80)

    Dex/Katana:
    http://mmdks.com/3r2y (sl100)
    http://mmdks.com/3r2z (sl80)

    I'm not so sure about the weapons though.Dragon Tooth was my first choice because I know that it can be a very hard hitting thing.Chaos Blade deals a lot of dmg,but has this little hp drain per successful hit (if I've understood correctly).

    Would Uchigatana be a better choice?Or do you have generally better suggestions or some tips?

    (I've partly copied my own text because I've posted it as a thread in the pvp section.)
    Bassman Bob
    Bassman Bob
    Addicted
    Addicted


    Posts : 253
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2013-08-02
    Age : 25
    Location : All over the damn place.

    THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 15 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

    Post by Bassman Bob Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:22 pm

    Valanor wrote:Okay,so I've been working out some sl80 and sl100 builds,one tank and one dex/katana build.I think the katana build has the most coolness factor,but I've also never played a tank build.The builds would be mostly for cooping,tournaments and invasions anyway. happy

    The Tank:
    http://mmdks.com/3r2x (sl100)
    http://mmdks.com/3r39 (sl80)

    Dex/Katana:
    http://mmdks.com/3r2y (sl100)
    http://mmdks.com/3r2z (sl80)

    I'm not so sure about the weapons though.Dragon Tooth was my first choice because I know that it can be a very hard hitting thing.Chaos Blade deals a lot of dmg,but has this little hp drain per successful hit (if I've understood correctly).

    Would Uchigatana be a better choice?Or do you have generally better suggestions or some tips?

    (I've partly copied my own text because I've posted it as a thread in the pvp section.)
    The chaos blade works well with either sanctus or ring of the evil eye. I've done some invading with it, and it's r2s are basically useless.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster


    Posts : 3133
    Reputation : 206
    Join date : 2012-05-07
    Location : Where ever my interests beckon!

    THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 15 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

    Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:31 pm

    Howdy, Gentlemen happy

    I need to sleep a couple hours then I will be on and ready to duel. I am off tonight and tomorrow. Hope to see ya later. If I miss ya'll...well, I hope at least you guys had fun!!
    Leet
    Leet
    Insomniac
    Insomniac


    Posts : 1375
    Reputation : 70
    Join date : 2013-06-10
    Age : 31

    THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 15 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

    Post by Leet Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:02 pm

    Chaos Blade R2's are not worthless, you just gotta know when to use them. And the health drain is so minimal it doesn't even matter. It makes up for it's better AR and higher bleed up rate than other katanas. It's my favorite katana, and is also a lot of other people's favorite choice.
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Kahldris_Ducard
    Addicted
    Addicted


    Posts : 255
    Reputation : 11
    Join date : 2013-07-13
    Age : 37
    Location : Roaming on the the breath of the wind.

    THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 15 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

    Post by Kahldris_Ducard Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:12 pm

    Bah, work totally sucks today, so rdy to go home, on the other hand i have been getting better with my quality build. looking forward to any matches i can get, hope to see ya'll later.

    Sponsored content


    THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE. - Page 15 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! EPOCH FIVE: TRANSCENDENCE.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Feb 29, 2024 7:48 am