Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Soul of Stray Demon
6 posters

Pinwheel and Multiple personalities.

Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Pinwheel and Multiple personalities. Empty Pinwheel and Multiple personalities.

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:24 pm

I don't know if this is enough of an idea to start a thread about. But,

A lot of the other bosses have names that make some sort of sense, so why does the name Pinwheel seem random. 

So I was thinking, What if Pinwheel is called Pinwheel because the multiple people inside him keep spinning around, and each one taking control at different times, or something along those lines?

It's a stretch, but it's still something.

Edit: I already understood about the family being fused in the being called Pinwheel. What I was bringing up was the possibility that they take turns controlling the body. Or more so, just who is in control of their body?

Last edited by Soul of Stray Demon on Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Pinwheel and Multiple personalities. Empty Re: Pinwheel and Multiple personalities.

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:49 pm

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pinwheel?s=t

Look at definition #2. I always thought it was more or less that reason.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Pinwheel and Multiple personalities. Empty Re: Pinwheel and Multiple personalities.

Post by Wilkinson3424 Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:27 am

I think it's because he literally has little golden balls in a pinwheel.

But there is 100% speculation on the guy saying he has an entire family inside the cloak so he stole nito's power to undo this permanent bondage between the family.
    drdrack
    Regular
    Regular

Post by drdrack Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:32 am

Wilkinson3424 wrote:I think it's because he literally has little golden balls in a pinwheel.

But there is 100% speculation on the guy saying he has an entire family inside the cloak so he stole nito's power to undo this permanent bondage between the family.
    That means it's a speculation right?

Because i feel like a butt after i releized what he is. (still need to kill him though)
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:21 am

Wilkinson3424 wrote:I think it's because he literally has little golden balls in a pinwheel.

You mean this idea?

drdrack wrote: Because i feel like a butt after i releized what he is. (still need to kill him though)
    If you look into any of the lore for most of the people (and creatures you kill) you're going to feel like that a lot.
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:29 pm

I already knew he had multiple people inside him, the idea I was bringing up was that they took turns controlling him.
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:35 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pinwheel?s=t

Look at definition #2. I always thought it was more or less that reason.
    I don't really understand how that definition has anything to do with Pinwheel.
    GrinTwist wrote:If you look into any of the lore for most of the people (and creatures you kill) you're going to feel like that a lot.
    Well, if you think about it, the fact you're killing anything is quite bad, not just the ones that happen to have sad stories.
    Thxodore
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Thxodore Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:43 pm

Well, there is a woman underneath that cloak, too. And It's a mother.
    Pinwheel may very well be controlled by her, but not in a dark, menacing way...

More like a 'Give me your credit card, I need to buy new shoes from the Undead Merchant' kind of way.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:30 am