Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
tigab95
BIG TIME MASTER
shadowzninjaz
Hart
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
KrazykevS10
Soris Ice Goldwing
skarekrow13
Serious_Much
SirArchmage
Reaperfan
Latitoast
Encore
Icegodzilla
Soul of Stray Demon
19 posters

Ask me, about me. (Anything you want)

Hart
    Hart
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Ask me, about me. (Anything you want) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask me, about me. (Anything you want)

Post by Hart Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:41 am

You mentioned in the OP you want to become a prominent member of the community here; how exactly do you mean?

Are you going to start a Youtube channel, and make videos upon the release of DkS2?

Do you have aspirations to become a mod/chat mod or some such?

Do you simply want to become known as a user who has a sound knowledge of in-game mechanics/lore, and make your impression with meaningful posts in the On-Topic sections of the forum?

I'm sure there are other possibilities that I haven't thought of...

Anyway, you give off the impression of wanting to build your self up to someone of a certain standing here, so please elaborate on what exactly you want to be in this context.
    shadowzninjaz
    shadowzninjaz
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Ask me, about me. (Anything you want) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ask me, about me. (Anything you want)

Post by shadowzninjaz Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:56 am

Who is the best pvper at dark souls on the forums?

>Inb4 shadowzninjaz

Last edited by shadowzninjaz on Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:39 am; edited 2 times in total
    BIG TIME MASTER
    BIG TIME MASTER
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by BIG TIME MASTER Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:02 am

Are you the center of the universe?
    tigab95
    tigab95
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by tigab95 Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:36 am

Soul of Stray Demon wrote:
    I'll start with basic information.

I am a 17 year old girl. I happen to love anime and video games. I have 2 dogs and 2 cats. I also have an above average I.Q. I enjoy hanging out with friends (although I sadly don't have any offline) and am truthfully quite lazy in real life.
    surprised 
    Would you marry me ?   biggrin
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:39 am

Hart wrote:You mentioned in the OP you want to become a prominent member of the community here; how exactly do you mean?

Are you going to start a Youtube channel, and make videos upon the release of DkS2?

Do you simply want to become known as a user who has a sound knowledge of in-game mechanics/lore, and make your impression with meaningful posts in the On-Topic sections of the forum?

Anyway, you give off the impression of wanting to build your self up to someone of a certain standing here, so please elaborate on what exactly you want to be in this context.
    This. I second this. Another possibility could be do you intent to be a central leader in the cov revitalisation in DKSII? Do you intend to try and act as someone who tries to keep things in the rules when a mod is not around?
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:06 am

Soul of Stray Demon wrote:Pink. I love pink. Red is next though.

Oh I know all about you...

But I too would like to know why you change avatars so quickly. Sometimes I miss 2 different ones on the same day. In the 'Rate the avatar' thread it looks like all of us are hallucinating when you go back to previous messages. None of them make sense anymore silly
    twigsterxd
    twigsterxd
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by twigsterxd Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:25 am

1. I know what mage means but I won't explain.
    2. Be careful what you say to a mod demon. You're not above getting banned from here. And, it's not the first time. And a mod doesn't have to follow your rules. Especially since most of us know quite a bit about you already and this thread is senseless in my opinion. Sorry
    3. You did say, "Feel free to ask anything you want, I'll answer." which could be problematic. Not everyone will be polite.

Now for my question, (and I'll be nice),
    Favourite band?
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:32 am

What is the riddle of steel?
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:16 pm

What's your favorite food?

Toasted Ravioli 

Apologies for being helpful. I'll get out the thread now, I can't think of anything I really want to ask.

You did nothing wrong, I was just trying to suggest more as well. 

What's your favorite scarecrow legend?

I have no clue what that means. 

Why the consant changing avatars? Seriously I thought Tolvo changed avatars often but you took the title in my opinion.

I just happen to find it lots and lots of fun. 

New question: Whats your favorite music?

I wouldn't say I have a particular favorite type of music.  

I think we can assume action RPGs based on Dark Souls, but what other kinds/genres of games do you like to play?

I do mostly play RPGs, like Pokemon and Final Fantasy. 

How many tea cups can you balance on your nose while riding a unicycle across a tightrope?

I don't even think I could do half of that question. 

Let's get Serious ( Ask me, about me. (Anything you want) - Page 2 4056178271 ) now, who are your favorite forumgoers?

You mean, I have to like any one of you? What if I hate you all? just kidding of course. 

I was thinking of it, but I don't really have a way to record at this moment. 
    Quite a bit. I would really like to help moderate. 

Yeah, that's part of my goal. I hope I make it. 

Who is the best pvper at dark souls on the forums?

I haven't pvped enough with the people here to be able to say who. 

Another possibility could be do you intent to be a central leader in the cov revitalisation in DKSII? Do you intend to try and act as someone who tries to keep things in the rules when a mod is not around?

I'm not really all that into the idea of being in a cov myself, so I don't know how much help I could give with that. And with the rule question, I'm planning to become a mod as well, so before I am, I'm still gonna try to keep the rules in check. 

3. You did say, "Feel free to ask anything you want, I'll answer." which could be problematic. Not everyone will be polite.
    Thanks for caring, but I'm smart enough to not answer questions I don't want to. 
    Now for my question, (and I'll be nice),
    Favourite band?

I don't really much know the name of any band.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:26 pm

Well if you do think you'd like to moderate, one suggestion I'd make is you stop incessantly hugging people in chat silly

Of all the final fantasies, which is you favourite?
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:29 pm

Serious_Much wrote:Well if you do think you'd like to moderate, one suggestion I'd make is you stop incessantly hugging people in chat silly

Of all the final fantasies, which is you favourite?
    I actually do a lot of the hugging in order to be more approachable. I think it's a comforting thing to do, and if someone expresses displeasure, then I don't do it. 

I love Final Fantasy V the most. I just loved the brilliant job system in that game.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:04 pm

Just having fun with ya but here's a nice scarecrow legend.

I'll try to make more sense this time.

What was your favorite story (book or otherwise) growing up?
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:07 pm

I would argue the Digimon television series. I know it's not really much of a story, but I just loved Digimon that much.
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:04 pm

Do you love Hatsune Miku as much as I do?
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:07 pm

Soul of Stray Demon wrote:I would argue the Digimon television series. I know it's not really much of a story, but I just loved Digimon that much.
    Wow. 

*pulls out ring*

Not many people can say this. silly
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:13 pm

A universal question thread has now been created, so please refer your questions to there:

https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t24177-ask-each-other-anything-within-reason

Thread locked for redundancy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:14 am