Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Icegodzilla
Carphil
Soris Ice Goldwing
Mr. Tart
Encore
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
hey its andres
GrinTwist
Serious_Much
Leet
SadPanda
Hatsune Miku
Latitoast
Reaperfan
shadowzninjaz
WaffleGuy
Soul of Stray Demon
21 posters

Cute Pics and other adorable things.

Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 6 Empty Re: Cute Pics and other adorable things.

Post by Encore Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:46 pm

Serious_Much wrote:
    Latitoast wrote:All of a sudden I love Mio

Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 6 Maid_Akiyama_Mio_From_K-On_5255251
    Yeah that's not cute, that's sexual. Seemingly by looking at half the pictures you guys have posted it's a pretty blurred line for you, but please post things that have more of the cute, less of the sexual vibe.

Then again I guess that's what you guys consider "Kawaii"
    Hmm, now, I personally do not find that sexual, perhaps slightly suggestive, but not sexual.

What is cute is completely subjective, and I am not going to speak for anyone but unless it is outright sexual content I do not believe it requires a mod to come and say "Yeah it is sexual" just because he personally does not find it cute.

Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 6 Gothic_Lolita_Andrea_II_by_middeneaht

Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 6 ___Gothic_Lolita____by_Codiciosa
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 6 Empty Re: Cute Pics and other adorable things.

Post by WaffleGuy Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:48 pm

Serious_Much wrote:
    Latitoast wrote:All of a sudden I love Mio

Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 6 Maid_Akiyama_Mio_From_K-On_5255251
    Yeah that's not cute, that's sexual. Seemingly by looking at half the pictures you guys have posted it's a pretty blurred line for you, but please post things that have more of the cute, less of the sexual vibe.

Then again I guess that's what you guys consider "Kawaii"
    It's not like they post girls with only lingerie on them, right?
    This picture can look cute in both meanings. It's also a subjective opinion.
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:44 pm

Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 6 Dress%20blue%20eyes%20long%20hair%20ribbons%20pink%20hair%20thigh%20highs%20moe%20anime%20concept%20anime%20girls%20hair%20ornamen_www.wallpaperhi.com_75

Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5F3t4Gaq9U2YHoCmwTPM4wYha4v4-7os7D-xI7lLHQ2j48JD3

Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 6 Lolitas%20dress%20nekomimi%20animal%20ears%20red%20eyes%20yellow%20eyes%20cat%20ears%20blush%20lolita%20fashion%20tinkle%20illustr_www.animalhi.com_36

Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 6 0

And to clarify on the cute or sexual thing. People find different stuff cute and different stuff sexual.

A lot of males tend to find cuteness in women attractive, which in a way is sexual..

Would that therefore mean any cute girl, is sexual? I would think not.

As long as the picture isn't just flat out showing something, I think it's fine. Because of how close cuteness and sexuality can be with some people.

Like this pic, This does have a little bit of sexualness to it, but it's also extremely cute. Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 6 13_07_2010

Last edited by Soul of Stray Demon on Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:49 pm

Just gonna agree with every post made here :3

I found it cute, but I'm one of those people where unless I can see something it isn't sexual.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:53 pm

All this nsfw Anime...pfft you guys know nothing about cuteness (where the f*ck are the smileys?).

Warning, contains pony:
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:17 pm

It's more that the suggestively sexual nature of some of your posts reflects badly on the forum. A picture need not be obscene to be sexual, it's the suggestiveness which makes it so.

I'm just saying, I'd rather you guys kept cute to cute without sexual nature. It doesn't break the rules, but honestly do you think it makes this forum look good have pages of suggestive anime pictures?
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:59 pm

Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 6 Exist-10

Omi from Exist Trace, I recently just got back into their music and find her look adorable. I'm even thinking about doing my hair like this when it gets longer. big grin 
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:00 pm

Serious_Much wrote:It's more that the suggestively sexual nature of some of your posts reflects badly on the forum. A picture need not be obscene to be sexual, it's the suggestiveness which makes it so.

I'm just saying, I'd rather you guys kept cute to cute without sexual nature. It doesn't break the rules, but honestly do you think it makes this forum look good have pages of suggestive anime pictures?
    While I agree, I do have a counterpoint. I think the forum could also look good if we show that we are mature enough to accept other's views of cuteness. And that we can do this type of stuff, without causing a big problem to occur. That's my thoughts at least.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:01 pm

Mr. Tart wrote:Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 6 23541810
    Tart knows what's up.
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:09 pm

Hey, I have cat pics too.

Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 6 Cute+cats+sleeping004

Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 6 Kittyandducking

Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 6 1331562219-super-cute-cat

I have all sorts of cute.. Don't mess with me.

Last edited by Soul of Stray Demon on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:11 pm

Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 6 2012-12-17-547445
    Nya nya~
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Soul of Stray Demon Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:13 pm

One request for people. Please make sure your pics work before actually posting them.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:39 pm

It was working when I previewed it I swear....Though it wont load if I reload the page but loads if I leave the thread and then come back.....Sorry.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:09 pm

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 6 2012-12-17-547445
    Nya nya~
    Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 6 Azu-nyan

Azunyan is best nyaaa~

:3
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:52 am

Soul of Stray Demon wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:It's more that the suggestively sexual nature of some of your posts reflects badly on the forum. A picture need not be obscene to be sexual, it's the suggestiveness which makes it so.

While I agree, I do have a counterpoint. I think the forum could also look good if we show that we are mature enough to accept other's views of cuteness. And that we can do this type of stuff, without causing a big problem to occur. That's my thoughts at least.
    With all due respect it's not exactly hard or particularly limiting to only post cute things that aren't sexual. As the vast majority of cute things in life aren't anything to do with sexual nature.

There's nothing mature about ignoring the fact you're posting stuff which quite likely can make people feel uncomfortable, and already has. There is also no maturity in insisting on keeping the sexual stuff in here- it's just a little selfish considering some members don't feel comfortable with it at all and it makes the forum look bad.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:08 am

I agree with Serious .

Maybe you cold do the same as us Horse Enthusiasts do and keep your stuff in one Thread and only post them when they're relevant .

Not everyone wants to see Anime and Pony sh!t all the time .
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:52 am

My issue isn't with the anime, but when the pictures start creeping into sexualised territory. (Thanks for the support though silly)

Fact is you guys never see RL pictures of sexes up women on here. Why would anime little girls being sexed up be ok then?

I realy don't wish to treat you like children and explain what is and isn't ok as I don't enjoy talking down to people. I'm hoping you guys respond positively to my appeals to your common sense so I don't have to do anything, though I may seek clarification on the official line with this. Having that picture on this forum does not sit well with me.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:42 pm

Serious_Much wrote:My issue isn't with the anime, but when the pictures start creeping into sexualised territory. (Thanks for the support though silly)

When i said i agree with you i also agreed on the sexualization thingie lol .

Serious_Butch wrote:Fact is you guys never see RL pictures of sexes up women on here. Why would anime little girls being sexed up be ok then?

Because in truth she is a 1000 year old Wolf Spirit trapped in the body of a 10 yo, that makes it okay .
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:50 pm

I appreciate that comment marino lol!
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:58 pm

C-C-C-Combobreaker! by actual cute stuff:

Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 6 Cute-White-Maltese-Toy-Pup-540x350

Gotta love dem exotic shorthairs

Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 6 Snoopy-cat-fashionable-02
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:23 pm

Marino. wrote:I agree with Serious .

Maybe you cold do the same as us Horse Enthusiasts do and keep your stuff in one Thread and only post them when they're relevant .

>Cute thread

Yup, anime is relevant. :l
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:31 pm

Latitoast wrote:
    Marino. wrote:I agree with Serious .

>Cute thread

Yup, anime is relevant. :l
    le meme arrows XD

I was refering to these pictures:

Anyway, let's not go off-topic here .
    Idc what you guys consider cute, but i don't want to look at stuff like this, please keep these away .
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:33 pm

Cute Pics and other adorable things.  - Page 6 K-on-yui-with-toast

Is that better :l

The toast makes the picture adorable

At least I think it does
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:37 pm

Those are fine in my book .

Just no suggestive stuff anymore, those suck .
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:40 pm

Marino. wrote:Those are fine in my book .

Just no suggestive stuff anymore, those suck .
    What marino said. If you can keep it the cute clean (shouldn't be too hard) then it will be good.

Also the toast is making me hungry.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:54 am