Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Sav_Alc
Maneater_Mildred
Prinny
Carphil
Back Lot Basher
9 posters

What's the best way to get into 1 vs 1 duels?

Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

What's the best way to get into 1 vs 1 duels? Empty What's the best way to get into 1 vs 1 duels?

Post by Back Lot Basher Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:38 pm

Is the red soapstone the best way to draw a PvP match with someone looking to duel straight up? I honestly don't care if I lose every single fight I enter; it's all good fun...I just don't want to spend all night getting jumped in dark A.L.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

What's the best way to get into 1 vs 1 duels? Empty Re: What's the best way to get into 1 vs 1 duels?

Post by Carphil Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:39 pm

It is, but you will only get summoned at Painted world or Kiln, don't waste your time trying to be summoned at other areas.
    Prinny
    Prinny

What's the best way to get into 1 vs 1 duels? Empty Re: What's the best way to get into 1 vs 1 duels?

Post by Prinny Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:50 pm

I get a lot of 1 vs 1 in the forest when I use the red soapstone. Get jumped every so often as well but more 1 vs 1 than anything
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:55 pm

Just be ready because some people like to farm reds with 2 buddies. But you will get good 1 on1 in ^ these 3 places more often than not.
    Sav_Alc

Post by Sav_Alc Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:41 am

Play demons souls lol
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:04 am

Link up with the Wiki's burgeoning fight club! The only way you are going to get guaranteed 1v1 action will be through organized play.
    Toastfacekillah
    Toastfacekillah
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Toastfacekillah Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:48 pm

Go and hang out in the Painted world. I tried hosting in the forest on my own which was ok but often 2 Forest hunter v me. Painted World circular tower makes a great arena and I've had pretty much nothing but fun 1 v 1 fights hanging out there (only bad one was DM who tried to attack me when I bowed....) The place seems to be lacking the gankers & farmers.....for now probably.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:39 pm

Only sure way (besides organized) is to be the host. Probably helps if you have no sin, too.
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:56 pm

I actually had a good run today in Anor Londo. No farmers and only 2 3v1 situations. Won all but one 1v1 in a two hour rund. Also had quite a few good battles, but I also had one where the guy messaged me that he didn't see my invasion sign and during the fight I spontaneously turned invisible. Weird.

I invade as a darkwraith though so I don't get the Anor farmers as often.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:59 am