Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
reim0027
The Letter X
DigitaLinsanitY
XuitusTheGreat
8 posters

Curious about PVP Interactions as an Invader

Poll

Are you against or with other invaders?

[ 2 ]
    Curious about PVP Interactions as an Invader I_vote_lcap11%Curious about PVP Interactions as an Invader I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Curious about PVP Interactions as an Invader I_vote_lcap0%Curious about PVP Interactions as an Invader I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 16 ]
    Curious about PVP Interactions as an Invader I_vote_lcap89%Curious about PVP Interactions as an Invader I_vote_rcap [89%] 

Total Votes: 18
    XuitusTheGreat
    XuitusTheGreat
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Curious about PVP Interactions as an Invader Empty Curious about PVP Interactions as an Invader

Post by XuitusTheGreat Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:23 pm

it seems like everytime I invade this happens. I invade as a blue or red, im fighting the host, about to win, when suddenly......BACKSTAB from the blue phantom I thought was there to kill the host with me. Also, when I invade as a blue Reds seem to attack on site. Am I just the odd man out for thinking "we're both here to kill the host"?
    DigitaLinsanitY
    DigitaLinsanitY
    Addicted
    Addicted

Curious about PVP Interactions as an Invader Empty Re: Curious about PVP Interactions as an Invader

Post by DigitaLinsanitY Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:45 pm

I voted for option 3: wait and see.

I like the chaotic nature of random invasions. I'll help the host if he's getting ganked, help the phantom if he's getting ganked, or maybe I'll just go every man for himself in an all out brawl.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Curious about PVP Interactions as an Invader Empty Re: Curious about PVP Interactions as an Invader

Post by The Letter X Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:56 pm

I'm there for the host, so I'll normally leave the Blue/other invader alone. If they interrupt our duel, or mock duel, I'll turn on them without a thought and leave the host alone until the intruder is dead.

If it appears the other phantom would like to duel, I'll duel them.

But if the host teams up with the other phantom against me, I focus on the host with no interest in anything else.

I will start a 2v1 in my favor if I see one or the other heal. I chose the third option.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Fri Oct 18, 2013 8:47 pm

I kill the host. That's what I'm there for. Especially in the Forest. If I'm in a duelling hotspot, then I'll hold back. If the host is alone, I'll hold back. If the host has phantoms, then I charge right in.
    divinebeanpole
    divinebeanpole
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by divinebeanpole Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:21 pm

The Letter X wrote:I'm there for the host, so I'll normally leave the Blue/other invader alone. If they interrupt our duel, or mock duel, I'll turn on them without a thought and leave the host alone until the intruder is dead.

If it appears the other phantom would like to duel, I'll duel them.

But if the host teams up with the other phantom against me, I focus on the host with no interest in anything else.
    Honorable Survivor. I fit this bill as well
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:57 pm

Oh I go for whoever attacks me first, so I'm guessing 3? Normally if I see another red and theres no host/white around, I bow from distance or lift my shield, if he decides to do quick duel before host, then so be it
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:02 am

Long hours of being jumped by people I was helping have taught me 1 thing: Kill Everybody.

Whomever is the most open or in the best position to attack me is the person I focus on in each moment.

The exceptions are if I invade into a world with other blue/s (we can't hurt eachother anyways.) I watch if its a 1v1 and stay out of it unless the host heals, flee's or goes for/has phantoms.
    AnCapaillMor
    AnCapaillMor
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by AnCapaillMor Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:55 am

What pirate said, got screwed over too many times. Usually go for who's nearest to me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:45 pm