Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

In need of some very rare items.

Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

In need of some very rare items. Empty In need of some very rare items.

Post by Dark Spirit EliteBiker20 Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:58 pm

I am only a few trophies away from getting platinum for this game. Btw, I just got it like 2 weeks ago. Anyway, I have done my research, probably way more than necessary, but I have found out that Pure Bladestone is nearly impossible to get unless you have hours to waste farming for it. Also with the servers constantly messing up both character and world tendency, some of the rings are nearly impossible to get.

So basically, I am looking for someone to give me a Pure Bladestone and the Friends Ring. I believe those are the last two things I need to get platinum.

My PSN ID is EliteBiker20 and I am around level 310. I also have a character in the 200 range. Please message me if you can help me.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

In need of some very rare items. Empty Re: In need of some very rare items.

Post by Reaperfan Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:52 am

Character tendency isn't affected by online changes, so the Friend's Ring should be possible with some co-op sessions or just doing runs to kill all the BP NPCs.
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dark Spirit EliteBiker20 Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:54 pm

Reaperfan wrote:Character tendency isn't affected by online changes, so the Friend's Ring should be possible with some co-op sessions or just doing runs to kill all the BP NPCs.
    Well the problem with that is, my character tendency is black, so i would have to do multiple runs killing all the black phantoms. I would do coop sessions but i dont have any friends that play the game, and i have never had a summon sign available to me. I have also never been invaded and I play in human form most of the time. So basically it seems like there is hardly anyone on the servers.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:12 pm

Dark Spirit EliteBiker20 wrote:Well the problem with that is, my character tendency is black, so i would have to do multiple runs killing all the black phantoms. I would do coop sessions but i dont have any friends that play the game, and i have never had a summon sign available to me. I have also never been invaded and I play in human form most of the time. So basically it seems like there is hardly anyone on the servers.
    Well at 200/310 you're definitely going to see very few people.  Most people playing Demon's Souls nowadays are either people who started on Dark Souls and are coming back to see the series's roots and are likely to not finish more than a first playthrough, or those that stick around for PvP and stop their builds at the 120-125 mark.  It'd be a drastic measure but since Demon's actually has methods for doing so you could always delevel back down to the 120 range and actually have people to play with.

Heck, if you get down to that range you could just go to 4-1 and host some PvP.  Get the PvP'ers to kill the invaders and raise your CT for you.  All you have to do is trigger summons.  And God help us all if you can't find summon signs at 4-1 at level 120, as long as the servers are up there will be signs there.

PS: As a forewarning with the Pure Bladestone, unless you stumble across someone who's specifically duped one for the purpose of trading with other people you're very unlikely to find someone willing to part with one. They're really that rare of an item and by the time you find someone willing to part with one you'll have waited long enough where you could've just farmed one yourself, even if it would take multiple hours.
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dark Spirit EliteBiker20 Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:14 pm

instead of offering me long drawn out methods of trying to get the stuff myself, which i do appreciate, wouldnt it be way easier just to have someone give me the stuff. I doubt anyone even uses the friends rings, and as for the pure bladestone, since it is so rare most players probably have duplicated it.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:19 pm

Plenty of people use the Friends Ring. As a phantom in PvP it's a Ring of Magical Sharpness with no defense lowering that also applies to Physical damage.

Just saying that for those items, in the time it takes you to find someone who will just give them to you you could also farm for them yourself. You're not really saving yourself any time as it will take just as long to find someone who's willing to part with a Pure Bladestone/Friends Ring as it will take to get them yourself. I'm just mentioning the options and the easiest ways to try and do that while you wait on a response from someone.
    Cronotis
    Cronotis
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Cronotis Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:59 pm

Sorry to say that chances are slim that someone who reads this topic will have a character in your level range as well as be able and willing to give/trade the items you need.  Good luck to you though.
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dark Spirit EliteBiker20 Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:53 am

Reaperfan wrote:Plenty of people use the Friends Ring.  As a phantom in PvP it's a Ring of Magical Sharpness with no defense lowering that also applies to Physical damage.

Just saying that for those items, in the time it takes you to find someone who will just give them to you you could also farm for them yourself.  You're not really saving yourself any time as it will take just as long to find someone who's willing to part with a Pure Bladestone/Friends Ring as it will take to get them yourself.  I'm just mentioning the options and the easiest ways to try and do that while you wait on a response from someone.
    I understand what your saying, i just did not feel like beating the game countless times until I am able to acquire the items. Yes i know that make me look like i take the easy way all the time, but I have beaten Dark Souls easily more than 50 times. I just got my PS3 2 weeks ago and have beaten Demon Souls 4 times already.

I have other games I want to play and, like I said earlier, I do not wish to be "stuck" on a game until the chance arises that someone can give me the items, or that i can get them myself. I will be going back to Xbox as soon as CoD Ghosts comes out, so that does not give me very long to play a multitude of games.

Yes I will have the PS3 for as long as I want it, but the only reason I got it was to play Demon Souls. to me, Demon Souls, although a lot cooler in many ways than Dark Souls, just doesnt have the motive to keep me playing it.

If nobody is willing to part with the items, then so be it. I can always wait till after CoD Ghosts to try again. But I am worried that if I wait too long, the servers will diminish even further.............
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:21 am

Hey, not trying to put you down. Just trying to lay out your options for you since you've got a very difficult set of stipulations to accommodate. Since I don't play much anymore I probably have a Friend's Ring on one of my characters I could give you, but you're waaaay out of any of my toons' level ranges since I always stopped at the 120 area. And Pure Bladestone is always a chore to get, even when asking for trades since it's really just that rare.

And hey, I offered the option of delevelling for better level range compatibility to get into co-op or hosting towards the Friend's Ring. You don't have to beat the game over and over, just let Mephistopheles beat on you for a while. I seem to remember you saying your CT was already Black so getting to her shouldn't be too difficult for you happy
    Walter_White
    Walter_White
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Walter_White Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:52 am

at 1st you should tell us which server
    us, Eu, or asian
    fastest way:
    Eu Server, Start a new toon, dupe boss souls to get fast to sl120, add me as friend, or set your sign in 4-1 (near wall, where first Skeleton is) on friday night to get caught by the EU friday night fight club. Play fair, be nice and they'll invite you to chat and dupe you everything (even not dropable items like red stone).

p.s.: everybody who sets his blue sign has the friends ring and pwct - it's a must have for duels
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Dark Spirit EliteBiker20
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Dark Spirit EliteBiker20 Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:40 pm

sorry, im in the US. I dont even really care about it anymore. I have actually lost interest in Demon Souls.
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by FexDS Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:54 pm

We've moved, Come to talk at the new Demon's Souls Board : http://fextralife.com/forums/f4/demons-souls/
    Also read: http://fextralife.com/forums/t24904/welcome-to-our-leveled-up-forums!/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:35 am