Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
GrayDawg
Halicarnassis
Noob-of-Artorias
iGBx
8 posters

The Graphical Evolution Of The Naked Female Character In The Souls Series

iGBx
    iGBx
    Addicted
    Addicted

The Graphical Evolution Of The Naked Female Character In The Souls Series Empty The Graphical Evolution Of The Naked Female Character In The Souls Series

Post by iGBx Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:18 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L1ak-eAvkA

Hey guys, thought I'd make a quick comparison video silly

Souls has come a long way!
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

The Graphical Evolution Of The Naked Female Character In The Souls Series Empty Re: The Graphical Evolution Of The Naked Female Character In The Souls Series

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:36 pm

Dat poor posture...

Halicarnassis
    Halicarnassis
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

The Graphical Evolution Of The Naked Female Character In The Souls Series Empty Re: The Graphical Evolution Of The Naked Female Character In The Souls Series

Post by Halicarnassis Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:29 pm

the posture is a result of low health - next time you're playing the beta try checking it out with full health. I'm impressed they've thought that far - reminds me of DOOM; the more damage you took the worse for wear you looked.
    GrayDawg
    GrayDawg

Post by GrayDawg Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:23 pm

They do look better and better as we get new soul games, but I still wish for a character creation system like in Dragon's Dogma. So much better/easier. Now, is it just me, or do females in Dark Souls look like they have tiny little pea heads unless you choose the top-heavy option second from the bottom of the list? It shows clearly in iGBx's video? I always choose that option, and it gives a nice average body as well. twisted
    IHateTheFourKings
    IHateTheFourKings
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by IHateTheFourKings Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:00 pm

Halicarnassis wrote:the posture is a result of low health - next time you're playing the beta try checking it out with full health. I'm impressed they've thought that far - reminds me of DOOM; the more damage you took the worse for wear you looked.
    Interesting observation. I was kind of thinking it would be cool if the posture got progressively more... feral through the various stages of hollowing. Either way, it's cool that they've added that kind of detail to the game.
    Faraam
    Faraam
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Faraam Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:44 pm

The Graphical Evolution Of The Naked Female Character In The Souls Series AHJKuc3

So awesome that full beards are now possible with the character creator. I cannot wait to make a grizzled old warrior with epic face fuzz.
    >Brave<
    >Brave<
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by >Brave< Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:46 pm

Faraam wrote:The Graphical Evolution Of The Naked Female Character In The Souls Series AHJKuc3

So awesome that full beards are now possible with the character creator. I cannot wait to make a grizzled old warrior with epic face fuzz.

Inb4 Head gear

Just sayin'
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ashran Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:19 am

Beards.... Yes... \[T]/
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:07 am

FULL BEARDS?!

ME GUSTA!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:36 am