Here are the rules:
- The build must be the same build throughout the entire run (this is the hardest aspect, and the most fun part).
- The SL will be based on https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t18310-average-sl-of-hosts-by-are-final-update . I will do 1 lower than the average/median.
Undead Burg: 10
Solaire's Bonfire: 15
Lower Undead Burg: 26
Darkroot Gardin/Basin: 31
Anor Londo: 47
New Londo: 64
Demon's Ruins: 69
- Items/spells/armor/weapons, etc: Only what you can get be doing that level (and, the previous areas as indicated by the progression) or, on the way to that level.
- No farming longer than 20 minutes (for shards/weapons/armor, etc).
- Start off with 0 Humanity and Souls. You keep what you earn.
- No hard humanity or healing of any kind (other than spells)
- If the host or his phantoms are clearly over-leveled, or have weapons outside a reasonable range from that level, it is OK to bring out your elemental weapons/ascended flames, etc.
- 10-20 host kills per level
- I may also do other levels past Anor (as indicated by the progression above). Once past Anor, then any weapon/spell/armor can be used, but he SL rule stays the same.