Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Any secret areas where special weapons are stashed??

karchun
    Casual
    Casual

Any secret areas where special weapons are stashed?? Empty Any secret areas where special weapons are stashed??

Post by karchun Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:53 pm

Any of such before going Sens and further into Darkroot gardens??

Please note: got Drake and the likings of the bosses weapons but haven't really discovered any weapons of significance - i know the lightnening spear is in Sens but i'm not there yet - advice?
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Any secret areas where special weapons are stashed?? Empty Re: Any secret areas where special weapons are stashed??

Post by Wade_Wilson Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:06 pm

Hmm. I dont know of any secret areas which would contain weapons, but the Great Club is located in lower blightown, near the sand mound marking the entrance nto quelaggs domain. Its quite good and its fairly hidden. In the Valley of Drakes, there is also a weapon called the Astora Straight Sword. It scales cc-c, is upgraded with twinkling titanite and deals divine damage. Its located by the undead dragon, which will kill you if you pick it up.
    WarriorOfSunlight
    WarriorOfSunlight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Any secret areas where special weapons are stashed?? Empty Re: Any secret areas where special weapons are stashed??

Post by WarriorOfSunlight Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:08 pm

Upgrade your basic weapons at Blacksmith Andre. These weapons depend upon your stats. What is your strength and dexterity?
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:08 pm

Get a balder side sword off the knights in the Parish (random drop). You can always come back for one later, but why not do it now.
    karchun
    Casual
    Casual

Post by karchun Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:42 am

befowler wrote:Get a balder side sword off the knights in the Parish (random drop). You can always come back for one later, but why not do it now.

My weapons on all of my toons are fairly weak against those snake monsters guarding Sens (entrance and all the others sad ) I only hit 70s if that! (On my strongest, i use halberd +5 - tried spear +5 and its bollocks!)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 18, 2024 10:44 pm