Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Maneater_Mildred
ViralEnsign_
Whknight
Tolvo
befowler
Enigma5991
Scudman_Slayer
IceIfrit666
DxV04
berkut
ErrJon6661
15 posters

Just got Mass Effect 3

Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Just got Mass Effect 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Just got Mass Effect 3

Post by Whknight Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:59 pm

Nah, normal paragon choices. The whole scheme is way darker, which I can understand, but it should do that near the middle/end not the very freaking begining when you still don't have much of a clue going on.

I don't know if I'll continue, I've gotten to Horizon and I just can't deal with it anymore. It's pretty hard to make me stop playing something, and it's not that I suck or it's difficult, I just really hate the style they are going for. Also it appears Bioware has announced DLC that will alter or add onto the ending.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:01 pm

"Want the real ending? Just pay three easy payments of 19.99, or buy each ending individually which will get you three new costumes for Shepard's Robot dog that walks around the Normandy? Not enough? For an extra 14.99 Rex becomes a new romance option as you help him rebuild the Krogan line!"
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:06 pm

This is exactly the reason I hate EA and their subsidiaries, they make it seem all they want is money by mainstreaming things and trying to reach 'the wider audience.'
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:08 pm

By the way to anyone who likes Mass Effect, I'm not bashing it. I'm bashing companies and their money grabbing techniques. Fight the Power!

But yeah, Mass Effect may become like Call of Duty with its Map Packs.
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:19 pm

Amen, there were several features in ME2 that I really liked, but alot of the features that made ME1 were just gone. I don't mind the addition of multiplayer, there is some potential in it, but the main focus of Mass Effect is it's story. I feel the multiplayer should have been DLC, would have given them more time to work on the story, and maybe the little fiasco about their ending wouldn't have happened.

I also wish that if you returned a game within a time frame it came out of that companies profits, that would certainly hurt and teach companies not to pull this kind of crap.

Found the article, right from the Bioware co-founders lips, which was released today. I skimmed through it, it's long, and while I didn't see any mention that they are actually releasing a DLC, which if you do a search practically every website says so, they basicly say at the end they have formed a team to collect feedback and that's the end of it, and they'll have more information in April. Also they mentioned new content for the ME series and full games, hinting at a ME4.
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ErrJon6661 Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:51 pm

The game actually ends differently depending on how prepared you are for the war, its subtle and I can't argue a bit misleading but there are differences.
    Deadpool
    Deadpool
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : In front of my mirror thanking god for my sexy looks

Post by Deadpool Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:11 am

I just saw my friend beat it and it showed Shepard being alive

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:22 am