callipygias wrote:My lovely new sorceress is a Sunbroad. She is a companion to those who seek to kill kings, and she recommends ferocious melee attacks upon the back of any king sucking humanity from her hostess, for it causes the king to turn to her, allowing her hostess precious seconds to heal.
There is little more glorious than Warriors of Sunlight bringing the light into the eternal Abyss. Alas, my fear of the darkness and also those weird, big toothed serpent things down there usually keeps me elsewhere. I also fear that by aiding those defeating the 4 Kings, I may be using my powers of jolly cooperation to instead create new generations of darkwraiths. It's a pickle.
That's said, what bosses are the most honorable for jolly coop? Solaire's possible presence for some is a good hint, but here's my ranking:
5) Gaping dragon (just a lot of fun with 3 people, plus eats a lot of lightning spears)
4) S&O (everyone needs help, and they are a challenge at NG+ and beyond)
3) Queelag (extremely fun fight and easy summons)
2) Seath (big easy target, plus help getting the MGS is always appreciated by hosts)
1) Bell gargoyles (many legitimately new players struggle with these, and the fight itself takes place with an awesome view of the sun!)