Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Blade of The Sun
TehInfamousAmos
Sunbro4evar
JK Platin
chaosrave
hageshisa
Rin
Spurgun
FlamingHarlekin
DxV04
nsane32
Yarxov
ViralEnsign_
Tolvo
Forum Pirate
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
befowler
DJ_XHERO
WyrmHero
23 posters

Priscilla's Lifehunters

Poll

What do you want as a reward for Rank 5 Gravelord?

[ 2 ]
    Priscilla's Lifehunters - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%Priscilla's Lifehunters - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [20%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Priscilla's Lifehunters - Page 2 I_vote_lcap30%Priscilla's Lifehunters - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [30%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Priscilla's Lifehunters - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%Priscilla's Lifehunters - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [40%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Priscilla's Lifehunters - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%Priscilla's Lifehunters - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [10%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Poll closed
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Priscilla's Lifehunters - Page 2 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:33 am

WyrmHero wrote:LOL I make several mistakes because English is not my first language, plus I type in my cell's touchpad and I have to edit a lot of times. Anyway did you like it? I was thinking that it should be something more protective, after all we are supposed to prevent people from killing her. I also thought that we could have ranks and offer her some kind of item so we can 'level up' in the covenant.

Pendants! If we can't find an in game use we shall give it one.

Nah I kid they would be too hard to get/. Why not just use the normal cov tokens and give ranks based on them.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:39 am

What would dw's offer? And what would be the incentive to 'lvl'? its a good idea but you'll need compelling reasons if you want it to work.

Edit: Also consider that the name doesn't imply you simply defend Precilla so it leave you open to operate/ stage events in other areas.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:02 am

Forum Pirate wrote:What would dw's offer? And what would be the incentive to 'lvl'? its a good idea but you'll need compelling reasons if you want it to work.

Edit: Also consider that the name doesn't imply you simply defend Precilla so it leave you open to operate/ stage events in other areas.

I reckon the people who want to join will have a reason to level up in the cov. Anyone can get any items in the game so what would we have to offer them. I would rank up simply for the prestiege of doing so.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:12 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    Forum Pirate wrote:What would dw's offer? And what would be the incentive to 'lvl'? its a good idea but you'll need compelling reasons if you want it to work.

I reckon the people who want to join will have a reason to level up in the cov. Anyone can get any items in the game so what would we have to offer them. I would rank up simply for the prestiege of doing so.

I concur with Viral, you have the prestige of being an officer among the group. Is it better to have only one item among the group or various items depending on in-game covenant?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:46 am

WyrmHero wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:

I concur with Viral, you have the prestige of being an officer among the group. Is it better to have only one item among the group or various items depending on in-game covenant?

Thanks dude I happily accept the honour.I'm on my way right no to swear my vows and pray before Priscilla in the Painted World.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:50 am

I will create a new toon for this, str/faith build, Darkmoon Blade. It'll be ready at SL 120 next week.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:59 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    WyrmHero wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:

Thanks dude I happily accept the honour.I'm on my way right no to swear my vows and pray before Priscilla in the Painted World.

LOL I was trying to say that you get prestige in the covenant with the offering of items and leveling up to gain rank. I think you could be an high-ranking officer in no time with those words and dedication, hahahahaha
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:51 am

Lol whatever the deal is I'll work hard to make it worth it.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:42 pm

Might I also make a small Painted World Awareness thing, there are a lot of great enemies to choose from in this world to get people tangled with. If you climb the steps leading to Velka's Harpies, you will cause them to partially aggro and walk down the stairs closer towards the host where they will aggro. The Phalanxes are great to hide behind, but the issue comes that at SL120 they are simply too weak to make any difference. Probably the best spot is with the Bonewheels near the Switch that opens the door to Prisc, a great choke hold. You can use spells like Toxin near the ladder to force people out into the Bone wheels, as well TwoP does well here against farming groups. Also if you see people killing the Dragon don't sit back and watch them, they are going to use the short cut otherwise they would just pass it. As well I'm pretty sure as a phantom you can phase through the dragon early and use the shortcut yourself. Finally you can use that last bridge as a last stand, making sure to not let them past you and if they manage give them an untimely BS as they rush towards Prisc.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:27 am

I edited the main post guys. Give me ideas!!!!! The Lifehunters need leaders.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:23 am

Chaos can't invade at will. They'd have to use cracked orbs, which only wraiths can buy and there's no way to farm them. So unless they rss they can't invade consistently.

Ideas for what, by the way? Events, rules, structure.......?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:25 am

I'll sign up for helping with events. I'm helping DVx04 with the Forest of the Damned Gravelord stuff and with setting up another user cov. Let me know if you need any help with anything. I like the Lifehunters theme.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:38 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:Chaos can't invade at will. They'd have to use cracked orbs, which only wraiths can buy and there's no way to farm them. So unless they rss they can't invade consistently.

Ideas for what, by the way? Events, rules, structure.......?

Our fellow Darkwraiths and me can provide them if they need, I got a toon that has lots of them. I really need ideas for rank titles. For events I was thinking mass invasions every Sunday night. For rules what do you think of what I've posted?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:42 pm

Well you might want something for initiates, like a simple hollow. You could also have something for higher ranks, like Guardian. Maybe you should have members who use dragon parts, those who do combat like that could be called the Crossbreeds? Just a few roleplay like ideas.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:55 pm

We could arrange rank by armor. ie, recruits wear Painted guardian, vets wear Silver knights w/ Painted guardians, etc

My sl 90 has been doing a good job defending Priscilla, when I did put a sign down I tried to convince one guy to let her live but he attacked her so I just let him die.

@Forum Pirate, I might ne able to supply you with Cracked eye orbs if you are sl 80-100.

btw WyrmHero, I saw you yesterday in the burg xD
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:17 pm

Yarxov wrote:We could arrange rank by armor. ie, recruits wear Painted guardian, vets wear Silver knights w/ Painted guardians, etc

My sl 90 has been doing a good job defending Priscilla, when I did put a sign down I tried to convince one guy to let her live but he attacked her so I just let him die.

@Forum Pirate, I might ne able to supply you with Cracked eye orbs if you are sl 80-100.

btw WyrmHero, I saw you yesterday in the burg xD

That what I was thinking, armors for each rank. Each rank can choose between the armor categories light, medium and heavy according to class. For example, heavy armor initiate can wear the simple steel armor, while leaders can have the giants or Iron Tarkus armor.

Yes I was anti-griefing, but I dont remember seeing you.....
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:24 pm

Tolvo wrote:Well you might want something for initiates, like a simple hollow. You could also have something for higher ranks, like Guardian. Maybe you should have members who use dragon parts, those who do combat like that could be called the Crossbreeds? Just a few roleplay like ideas.

Definitely being Dragon have its privileges, as it makes them more difficult to gain access to invasions, and most of the time they'll be dueling. They instantly have a high rank for that, but they still have chance to rank up. I like the Crossbreeds!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:25 pm

Well you can just get the chest and head stone then leave the cov and invade as a dragon still, so Crossbreeds don't have to be of Path of the Dragon.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:28 pm

Tolvo wrote:Well you can just get the chest and head stone then leave the cov and invade as a dragon still, so Crossbreeds don't have to be of Path of the Dragon.

You're right, I joined them this week and I don't know much of the covenant yet. Excuse my ignorance, Mr. Tolvo. lol!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:30 pm

The PvP Guru has spoken!

No I'm just kidding, I'm an idiot. I used to have my misconceptions about that Cov before I started testing it out myself haha.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:20 pm

The dragon body might be the perfect set up for me come to think of it. I wear light armour anyway so poise is never on my mind and the dragon looks pretty cool. BUT how long does it take to get all the scales together?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:21 pm

Well in certain areas like the Kiln you'll get a lot of duels, and as a dragon there cannot be phantoms in the world you are being summoned to duel in. It took me a day, but I play a bit too much. lol
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:23 pm

Tolvo wrote:Well in certain areas like the Kiln you'll get a lot of duels, and as a dragon there cannot be phantoms in the world you are being summoned to duel in. It took me a day, but I play a bit too much. lol

Cirrently I'm SL 73 in Anor Londo. What are my chances of straight up invasions.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:24 pm

Do you mean Dragon Eye Summons? I'd say kind of low, but there are still people in the Painted World and Kiln at that level. Testing the Burg might also be a good idea.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:33 pm

Ah well it doesn't seem likely I'll dragonise anytime soon. Meh I'd suggest ranks like Spectre, Reaver, Sentinel, Prime, Hunt Master (for the Leader), etc.

They're a;; oretty stereotypical and most are mass effect classes but hey they sound cool.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:42 am