Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

darkmoon bui;d help

lucanious
    lucanious
    Regular
    Regular

darkmoon bui;d help Empty darkmoon bui;d help

Post by lucanious Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:58 pm

alright so im gonna be making a darkmoon blade pvp build. its going to be based around the weapon buff spell they get so high faith is important.i just need some help picking the right weapon for this.i need opinions on them. i have been looking at stuff like the large club, man serpent greatsword, balder side arm and ricards rapier because of the modifier being A. i know the rapier and side arm dont do as much damage but they swing faster and take less stamina and i think that could be better if the weapon buff isnt proportionate to how much base damage your weapon does. so thats also a question. or maybe their is another weapon you think would work great for this build? please comment and thank you in advance.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

darkmoon bui;d help Empty Re: darkmoon bui;d help

Post by RANT Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:10 pm

if youre going for a str faith build maybe this;
    vit:40
    att:14
    end:40
    str:27
    fai:50

theres a couple of points left to put wherver you want, this is one of the most common builds becasue its one ofthe most efficient and with 27 str you can use most of th str weapon, s lot of them youre gonna have to two hand which you really should do and have the crest shield on your back.

edit; my paladin leeroy has the same stats but 50 str and 30 fai, you prolly should stop at 40 str though, i went up to 50 becasue iwanted to use the roll then attack move of the grant which kinda sucks damage wise in pvp, its awesome for pve though.
    Midgar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Midgar Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:01 pm

The Dragon Tooth is also buffable I recently found out, might want to consider it, its scaling kind of sucks but it'll do quite a lot of damage especially with the buff.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:48 am

Bro I very much so reccomend the Ricards Rapier. With your darkmoon buff you are looking at 150-200 ish damage on the normal thrust. Which is pretty damn abominably good.

Also if you hit a zero poiser like me, and I've done this to enemies, with well timesd r1 attacks you can stunlock/ intterupt any actions they might take, adding up to a whopping great combo.

Also for Dex builds I like to say any katana is fantastic, as is the BSS, or any speat type weapon. I use the Partizan a lot for its sweeping attack.

I like Rants str faith build.

A dex faith would look like this.

Vit- 35-40 (at 30 1100 hp is good enough for me)

Att-14-16 (you don't want more that 3+ ish slots. My dex build has 5 worst mistake ever)

End- 30-35 (good for long swing combos)

Str-14 or 16 depending on what weapons you want to use (No DEX weapons requires more than 16 str to wield otherwise its not worth it)

Dex- 40+ (Scaling Damage is great at this level)

Int- baseFaith- 40 or 50 (Just copying Rant here)
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:06 am

also for faith builds there is only two choices, either 30 faith or 50, no 35 cause its not worth that extra 5 points could be put into something more useful and int 32 if you wanna use the tcc.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:22 am