Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Uparkaam
Yukon
Maneater_Mildred
berkut
Serious_Much
Tolvo
Whknight
Forum Pirate
PlasticandRage
Imarreteet23
bloodpixel
15 posters

Have you ever been peeing in a urinal...

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Have you ever been peeing in a urinal... - Page 2 Empty Re: Have you ever been peeing in a urinal...

Post by Tolvo Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:31 pm

This is the men's room mildred, you need to leave.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Have you ever been peeing in a urinal... - Page 2 Empty Re: Have you ever been peeing in a urinal...

Post by Serious_Much Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:24 pm

Get out Mildred, you came in the wrong door. Little Girls room is just round the corner happy
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:46 am

Dont mind me.... Or the *little finger* gestures im doing...

And please dont all start saying its this > Praise the Sun big.
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:01 am

Oh my god, please some one tell me there is a way to give more than one rep per post? I want to give about +10 rep for that, lmao.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:13 am

Alright, now time to make a thread where all of us men can talk about how we all have one this Well What is it big.

Why yes, I just stole your joke. I better not get a rep up for this.
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:00 pm

Well, it is a public restroom. What did you expect? It's not like you own the restroom. Also, sauna is a lot worse.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:56 pm

As Serious said, when I'm drunk at a club I don't care if there is someone next to me, but when I'm at a restaurant or the university, I just can't pee.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:58 pm

I'm the kind of person that doesn't care if he has a spectator, I have a very much no care attitude about this sword of stuff. If a female friend of mine walked into the restroom to ask me directions, I would one hand it and continue, and point around describing where to go with my off hand. My view, "Who cares really?"
    Zechk
    Zechk

Post by Zechk Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:09 pm

Serious_Much wrote:...and dance to **** music for hours on end silly

Jesus, yeah the music in this country. I like clubbing, but I've basically sworn it off recently since they seem to have an unspoken rule in English establishments that the music must be horrendous.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:16 pm

It bothers me when people know i'm in the bathroom. thats how bad my modesty is. I turn pink if i hug someone in public. I'm half black too so thats a big color change.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:38 pm

You and I are quite opposites Forum, I'd probably be the guy making you uncomfortable haha. Once to a friend I bear hugged him then lifted him over me and thrusted up into the air still holding him yelling, "No is not enough!" over and over. It was pretty hilarious, did it in the middle of campus and afterwards we just couldn't stop laughing. Though I'll admit, I outright refuse to hug females. Because I do that to a guy, hilarious. I do that to a female friend, Tolvo goes to jail.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:51 pm

Zechk wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:...and dance to **** music for hours on end silly

Jesus, yeah the music in this country. I like clubbing, but I've basically sworn it off recently since they seem to have an unspoken rule in English establishments that the music must be horrendous.

I swear most of my friends actually like club music :|

Thats such a fail xD
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:12 pm

I heard this is supposed to be arranged after British club music, while this is supposed to be arranged after American rave music. Being here in the ol' countryside of Oklahoma, I've heard very little of either and was wondering if this rumor was true lol.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:06 pm

Reaperfan wrote:I heard this is supposed to be arranged after British club music, while this is supposed to be arranged after American rave music. Being here in the ol' countryside of Oklahoma, I've heard very little of either and was wondering if this rumor was true lol.

I'm not even exaggerating having either of those in clubs over here would be a revelation. It's all **** remixes or straight tracks of the highest charting pop songs... AND IT SUCKS
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:33 am

Not sur eif someones said it yet but...
    I AM THE MASTER COMMANDER!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:06 am