Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Forum Pirate
Emergence
Yesuurd
RANT
Serious_Much
PPG-3-
GrEeNgObLiN
JY4answer
meridam99
13 posters

Give a warm welcome to the now "Official" SL 120 Fight Club Organizer...

meridam99
    meridam99

Give a warm welcome to the now "Official" SL 120 Fight Club Organizer... Empty Give a warm welcome to the now "Official" SL 120 Fight Club Organizer...

Post by meridam99 Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:52 am

Rant!

Did anyone doubt that he would win?!?

Congrats Rant!
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Give a warm welcome to the now "Official" SL 120 Fight Club Organizer... Empty Re: Give a warm welcome to the now "Official" SL 120 Fight Club Organizer...

Post by JY4answer Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:00 am

Go Rant! Come July I'll be joining for sure!
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Give a warm welcome to the now "Official" SL 120 Fight Club Organizer... Empty Re: Give a warm welcome to the now "Official" SL 120 Fight Club Organizer...

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:00 am

Congratz Rant!!!
    You won the oneway race!!!
    Praise the sun!!!
    PPG-3-
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by PPG-3- Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:05 am

your the man Rant.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:23 am

So... about those rules now silly
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:26 am

Serious_Much wrote:So... about those rules now silly

Hahaha you dont waste a sec do you! And about every week new Saturday tread
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:34 am

GrEeNgObLiN wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:So... about those rules now silly

Hahaha you dont waste a sec do you! And about every week new Saturday tread

Indeed, that the needs to get started too silly

Rant needs to start his hard work big grin
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:05 am

thanks guys, make sure you vote on reaper's polls to make your voice heard, i will be taking that into account when making the rules.
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:55 am

Lol, congrats Rant back to basics.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:56 am

Anyone else feel we've gone full circle? silly
    meridam99
    meridam99

Post by meridam99 Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:11 pm

Ok so now that Rant is the elected "Voice" of FC, you voted for him, please make sure of the following:

1. All requests for stickied threads come through him.
    2. All Official Fight Club "Sanctioned" events are created/organized by him.
    3. All rules that are decided upon are set by him.
    4. All proxy posts/events for FC have the approval of Rant otherwise it is not an official FC event.
    5. Any community members that Rant places in "cabinet" positions for Fight Club need to be sent to the mods so we can keep track of them.

Anything other than this is still a community organized event, but will not be a "Fight Club" event. To clarify, there are a lot of other events on this forum from covenant events and whatnot and are not given special treatment over each other, this is more to keep organized.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:14 pm

meridam99 wrote:Ok so now that Rant is the elected "Voice" of FC, you voted for him, please make sure of the following:

[list=1]
    [*]All requests for stickied threads come through him.
    [*]All Official Fight Club "Sanctioned" events are created/organized by him.
    [*]All rules that are decided upon are set by him.
    [*]All proxy posts/events for FC have the approval of Rant otherwise it is not an official FC event.
    [*]Any community members that Rant places in "cabinet" positions for Fight Club need to be sent to the mods so we can keep track of them.
    [

Oh my god FC just got turned into the British Parliament lol!
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:31 pm

Congrats Rant, thank you to everyone for your civility, and special thanks to Mer for organizing the election process.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:35 pm

Serious_Much wrote:
    meridam99 wrote:Ok so now that Rant is the elected "Voice" of FC, you voted for him, please make sure of the following:

[list=1]
    [*]All proxy posts/events for FC have the approval of Rant otherwise it is not an official FC event.
    [*]Any community members that Rant places in "cabinet" positions for Fight Club need to be sent to the mods so we can keep track of them.
    [

Lmfao.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:41 pm

Nice to have you in the lead, Rant!
    meridam99
    meridam99

Post by meridam99 Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:49 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:
    Serious_Much wrote:

[list=1]
    [

Lmfao.

I know you guys are just goofing around but by posting things like this are counter productive to helping "Fight Club". It also lowers the "Percepted" legitimacy of "Fight Club" to the community at large. The election process by the community just ended, the winner announced, and the protocols for Fight Club are laid down and already there are "playful jabs". The mods are just trying to help something that is good and make it great by fostering some organization within the Fight Club community. I know you didn't mean anything by those comments, just wanted to know how I perceived them after putting in the work to help you guys.

emote / steps down from soapbox.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:20 pm

meridam99 wrote:emote / steps down from soapbox.

and you're making jabs too? silly It's just mention of a 'cabinet' that made me think of that though, I bet you thought it too meri lol!

anyways, joking aside let's pressure Rant into publishing his rules quickly twisted
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:06 pm

Congratulations Rant, you'll be a fine leader.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:14 pm

i tried to look for reaper's polls but couldnt find them, oh well. rules to come soon.
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:22 pm

Praise the President!!!
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:35 pm

Rant u made the rules and all has been well since the beginning, surely you will continue to keep FC stable.
    Gravelord hunter
    Gravelord hunter
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Gravelord hunter Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:48 pm

Brand new member to the forum I was told by a few people (many of which are posters here) that I should join the FC and show off my skillz. SO here I am the gravelord commeth prepare to be drag into the darkness

Vereor Nox
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:38 pm

Awesome, congrats rant.... Now get to work. tongue lol

To do list.
    Hammer out rules.
    Decide if we will raise the lvl cap to 125.(alot of ppl would like to see this from what i read)
    Settle on a main area.(sens or blighttown)

Im sure theres more i missed.... BBS lol
    meridam99
    meridam99

Post by meridam99 Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:31 pm

Maneater_Mildred wrote:Awesome, congrats rant.... Now get to work. tongue lol

To do list.
    Hammer out rules.
    Decide if we will raise the lvl cap to 125.(alot of ppl would like to see this from what i read)
    Settle on a main area.(sens or blighttown)

Im sure theres more i missed.... BBS lol

The issue with Sens or Blightown is that hosts would need 2 toons for hosting. I don't think this is an either/or.
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:35 pm

I already have one in Blight, one i can join everywhere, a one now im building just for hostin Sens

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:23 am