Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
dancash1808
swordiris
cloudyeki
Pandamage22
WyrmHero
Serious_Much
AquaZeroX26
Hugodastrevas
Owenuseast
Carphil
DoughGuy
Blade of The Sun
Argetlam350
NoResorb
Sunbro4evar
bloodpixel
WarriorOfSunlight
Wade_Wilson
Rin
ViralEnsign_
Imarreteet23
DxV04
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
nsane32
callipygias
Saturnine Knight
befowler
skarekrow13
Tolvo
lextune
Blackie
36 posters

Sunbros honour down the toilet?

WarriorOfSunlight
    WarriorOfSunlight
    Addicted
    Addicted

Sunbros honour down the toilet? - Page 3 Empty Re: Sunbros honour down the toilet?

Post by WarriorOfSunlight Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:32 pm

You'll find most of us co-op buddies down in the depths, Anor Londo and New Londo. Don't forget we are the one's that usually tank the Four Kings and O&S for you.
    *BroFist*
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Sunbros honour down the toilet? - Page 3 Empty Re: Sunbros honour down the toilet?

Post by Tolvo Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:49 am

Exactly befowler, I do a lot of Co-Op still when I'm not invading or levelling toons. As was mentioned above I tend to stick to New Lando, and Anor Londo. Those are two bosses people have a **** ton of trouble against on their first run through. If a person does want to Co-Op in high PvP areas there are actually ways to go about it. For Gwyn, Sign right before his Fog Gate. Same for Sif. I can actually run some tests and find common spots where people will find your sign for bosses in PvP areas.
    Owenuseast
    Owenuseast

Post by Owenuseast Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:56 am

I just wanted to thank a sunbro today for helping me with my iron golem in Sen's fortress. He shot the big guy like three times while I tanked and he was down. This is kind of a switch, seeing as my first other-person encounter with anyone was someone stabbing me in the back while I was fighting a mob. And to the other person whom I had jolly co-operation with, I didn't know where to go, sorry! Not sure if you guys are gonna see this, but hey, just thought I'd put it here just in case. Praise the sun!
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:55 am

Shot the Iron Golem? Did he stay behind the fog gate, go above and use a bow? If so, that might actually be a person from this Forum, because someone just told a similar tale. You might actually get to thank him on here.

Also, welcome to the forums. If you are interested in sticking around feel free to post in the introduction thread and tell us a bit about yourself. As well if you have any questions about the game feel free to check out the Resources Thread, it has tons of links to thread and pages that are really helpful. Both can be found in my signature.
    Hugodastrevas
    Hugodastrevas

Sunbros honour down the toilet? - Page 3 Empty Thanks SunBros

Post by Hugodastrevas Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:31 pm

I just registered on this site so that i could show gratitude to all the SunBros out there.
    Thank you for your help against the hardest bosses in the game.
    Today two of my Bros helped me against the 4 kings in NG+ even though i was getting invaded by some backstabbers trying to make some quick souls at my expense, i was down to my last humanity but you guys bravely defeated all of the foes, and all for the fun of jolly co-operation.
    I don't know if you guys will ever see this but thanks to you brave knights out there my faith in humanity is restored! Praise the Sun!
    AquaZeroX26
    AquaZeroX26
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AquaZeroX26 Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:49 pm

Anyone can be a sunbro but only the best and most honorable are in Nightwatch... that is all...
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:54 pm

N-N-N-Necrobumper!!!!!!!

Also nice plugging aqua silly
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:55 pm

Ne-Ne-Ne-Necro...BUMP!
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:56 pm

*** ninja :x lol
    Pandamage22
    Pandamage22

Post by Pandamage22 Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:04 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7OHG7tHrNM

I imagine Solaire looking at Sunbro gankers and crying. I've come to dislike the Sunbros after I thought it was a good idea to join the Forest Hunters on my first playthrough, but most of them are alright. It all depends on location, location, location.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:06 pm

Why the sudden abundance of necromancers >_>
    swordiris
    swordiris
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by swordiris Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:04 pm

I once summoned a sunbro because I legitamitely wanted help with Sif. I got pissed because they wouldn't leave the summon points.

I eventually solo'd Sif but it still made me mad.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:11 pm

How inconsiderate of you. expecting a gankbro to help you with bosses. he is here for souls now quit wasting his oh so valuable time sword winking
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:13 pm

Oh god I hate that. I haven't ever summoned for Sif because of the fact every phantom is there to gank and farm souls. It's pretty disgusting really.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:14 pm

*coughs politely* I have co oped a few people through sif. I think the system is if you are there for the boss you drop it right outside the door. because most guys had 2 phantoms including me.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:30 pm

but I take summons for the ride not just the boss fight... If I wanna do the level by myself I go hollow to avoid invasion silly
    Pandamage22
    Pandamage22

Post by Pandamage22 Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:35 pm

I usually clear the path to the boss of enemies before summoning. Just me?
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:37 pm

low I love to Join forest Cov, summon two Sunbros, then run up and challenge Sif, quit and reload to appear outside the fog. A lot of them sent me hatemails for this.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:44 pm

Praise the GankBros!!! Praise the Sun Praise the Sun Sun Sun Sun Praise the Sun Praise the Sun Sunbros honour down the toilet? - Page 3 2905764326 Sunbros honour down the toilet? - Page 3 2905764326
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:27 pm

Yeah location is pretty important, especially in the forest. There are also certain spots in Anor Londo, New Londo, and even the Catacombs as weird as that is. As a hunter I always of course saw a lot of gankbros, but you've always got to remember those guys are just using the cov for their own end. There are still some good ones out there, hell sometimes I sunbro.
    About8547Souls
    About8547Souls
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by About8547Souls Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:03 pm

I did some sunbro action the other day. I helped several people take out O&S, and I even helped some people in Sen's Fortress. I managed to kill the same Darkwraith twice. Although both times he charged after the host with his Zweihander in desperation because I was beating that arse. And sadly he did succeed in killing them, but both times as soon as he killed them I killed him. It was pretty epic, and I wish I could have recorded it.

The guy invaded twice in a row too. The first time was right at the entrance to Sen's in the room with the two snake-head men. I got summoned and my host was already under attack by some uber with Full Havels and a Zweihander. Being the Sunbro I was at the moment, I attempted to protect my host by assaulting the Darkwraith. But as said before, to no avail. Although I don't know if killing them a second or two after my host dies will affect the DW or not....

The second time, I crossed the first little path with the Scythes swinging across. And I set down my sign and waited. Sure enough I was summoned, and after some Sun Praising and Brofisting me and the other two were about to get on our Jolly Co-operation. And then no sooner did we go up the stairs to cross the second path with the female snake-head on the other side, did we get invaded by that same pesky Darkwraith.

I met him at the side of the path, and hurled a few Great Sun Spears at him. But he was smarter than your average Rock. (Get it? Havel armor...rock? No? D:)

And he rolled and made it to me. Well, being me I didn't want to be within range of that enormous Zweihander he had. So I did some Brolling, (rolling) and about that time the other two decided to come down and attack the invader. That saddened me, because I honestly wanted a 1 vs 1 with him. (I had wanted a 1 vs 1 with him the first time, but he was so adamant on killing my host that it just didn't work out that way.) Well, I avoided his slow swings with dodges aplenty. And as you would expect of your previous foe, he came after me with a vengeance. He slaughtered the white phantom that my new host had summoned, and he kept coming after me. (I was still trying to find an opening to attack him.)

Eventually I think he just got mad that I didn't stand there and let him slaughter me, and he once again went after my host. And so, hoping to save our Jolly Co-operation from this fiend I assaulted him, and sadly not in time to save the host. But I did blast him with a GSS that ended his life. (Yay tiny corridors.)

Afterwards I did some sunbro at the Golem for awhile, and then moved on to O&S. I haven't been on my Sunbro since, but I'm sure I'll be doing tons of Jolly Co-operation at the Four Kings later.

Praise the Sun
    Pandamage22
    Pandamage22

Post by Pandamage22 Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:53 pm

I'm quite hypocritical when it comes to the sunbros. I don't like them until I need help in a fight silly I like co-op, but I never really do faith builds, so the rewards aren't really worth becoming a sunbro.
    Chrysalis tCQ
    Chrysalis tCQ

Post by Chrysalis tCQ Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:47 pm

I just started a Sunbro last night. So far I've aided 12 people in Jolly cooperation ^_^
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:51 pm

Chrysalis tCQ wrote:I just started a Sunbro last night. So far I've aided 12 people in Jolly cooperation ^_^

Join the Noble Knights Covenant: https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t7263-the-noble-knights

We're always looking for new members happy
    swordiris
    swordiris
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by swordiris Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:52 pm

Princess guards are better.

I wish there were more princess guards.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:46 am