Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+92
dr_calamitus
WorkInProgressSi
Montante
SEANB240
whitechikz11
Cyan-Hawk
carlucio
Ghadis_God
JohnnyHarpoon
ZikoLogiKa NL
Juutas
Bcc17
BishopHavel
Baal-Avatar
About8547Souls
SATLOS
HvnlyNois
Slienced
TheAshenPhantom
MalBunneh
FlamingHarlekin
demonofelru
JY4answer
Enigma5991
RajenRaymen
sinisterapathy
Butterz^_^
Garl_Vinland
Scudman_Slayer
reim0027
IcEDraKo7
Quarik
Saturnine Knight
RANT
xXDaemonarchXx
Carphil
Spurgun
exandroide
ublug
Lucaskid
vixder/pennywise
Uparkaam
RaSoul
Raptrojo
Rynoa
PlasticandRage
Keyz Kage
Blade of The Sun
russiannightmare
White Mamba
Hylian
BartholomewWenceslas
WyrmHero
Rassa
FexDS
Yarxov
Serious_Much
DoughGuy
Po1ymorph
Emergence
Buggy Virus
Rynn
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
TheGoddessSendell
Artorias
Sunbro4evar
dirkdeadeye
CrackSouls
bloodpixel
TehInfamousAmos
KomradDakka
Griever
DxV04
Imarreteet23
callipygias
Tolvo
NoResorb
Fafhrd81
onionkingg
DeCeleRator93
Wareditor
Reaperfan
cloudyeki
Rin
kiwi_commander
skarekrow13
ViralEnsign_
Kaminari
Wade_Wilson
Yukon
berkut
ChizFreak
96 posters

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more!

NoResorb
    NoResorb

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more! - Page 3 Empty Re: Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more!

Post by NoResorb Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:44 pm

Sunbro4evar wrote:
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:how long do you think it will take for it to be cracked and sold? after pc release i mean. oh well at least the mod vieos that will show up will be funny. (pony mod etc)
    lol guarentee (lol take that bad spelling in the face english teacher!) there's going to be a my little pony mod as one of the first mods out.
    A my little pony skin for Seath? He'd keep his tentacles though!
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more! - Page 3 Empty Re: Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more!

Post by Wade_Wilson Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:44 pm

NoResorb wrote:
    Sunbro4evar wrote:
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:how long do you think it will take for it to be cracked and sold? after pc release i mean. oh well at least the mod vieos that will show up will be funny. (pony mod etc)
    lol guarentee (lol take that bad spelling in the face english teacher!) there's going to be a my little pony mod as one of the first mods out.

Replace Seath with Discord. OH GOD PC COMMUNITY MAKE IT HAPPEN PLEASE SO.
    Sunbro4evar
    Sunbro4evar
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sunbro4evar Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:53 pm

Wade_Wilson wrote:
    NoResorb wrote:
    Sunbro4evar wrote:

Lol how did I know this was coming...
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:53 pm

For some reason I feel like Artorias is more intimidating then Gwyn.
    Sunbro4evar
    Sunbro4evar
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sunbro4evar Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:55 pm

bloodpixel wrote:For some reason I feel like Artorias is more intimidating then Gwyn.
    Pahh Gwyns a joke, but holly mofo Artorias looks like a BAWZ!
    TheGoddessSendell
    TheGoddessSendell
    Casual
    Casual

Post by TheGoddessSendell Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:55 pm

bloodpixel wrote:For some reason I feel like Artorias is more intimidating then Gwyn.

Agreed!
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:56 pm

Hakumen when did you sneak into Lordran!
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:57 pm

Well Gwyn was hollowed out and a husk of a god by the time we meet up with him. Artorias.. well it sounds like he is fully aware of what he is doing, so I don't doubt he is going to fight way harder.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:05 pm

Wade_Wilson wrote:
    NoResorb wrote:
    Sunbro4evar wrote:

IS NOTHING SACRED?!
    But if that happened... I'd prolly help with the mod... they need voice actors and help with models if they'd want to do that.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:12 pm

the hellkite would be replaced by the random dragon whose name i can't remember from mlp. the main character would be players choice... oh GOD Hollow ponies! *shudder* gah! and eggburdened ponies! would quelaag be a centauress?
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:22 pm

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:the hellkite would be replaced by the random dragon whose name i can't remember from mlp. the main character would be players choice... oh GOD Hollow ponies! *shudder* gah! and eggburdened ponies! would quelaag be a centauress?
    The dragon I think you speak of has no name... Hollow ponies would be easy, they would just work on changing the G-mod zombie ponies... Egg Burdened Ponies sounds scary.
    NoResorb
    NoResorb

Post by NoResorb Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:49 pm

I could not resist, I am very sorry. Please forgive me.
    Spoiler:

Last edited by NoResorb on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:51 pm

NoResorb wrote:I could not resist, I am very sorry. Please forgive me.
    Spoiler:

WHAT IS THAT ABOMINATION
    Buggy Virus
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Buggy Virus Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:52 pm

I jizzed.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:32 pm

Let this be the resource thread for the forums. All other duplicates will be locked and redirected here.
    Po1ymorph
    Po1ymorph

Post by Po1ymorph Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:41 pm

Oh my god! I just giggled like some sort idiot at this most amazing news.

Artorias, PvP Match Making, New areas & enemy's and more!!!

Surely they cannot NOT DLC this for console's. They have too right?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:42 pm

I wonder this will interact with the dark lord ending? Will you be able to choose to let Artorias spread darkness across the world or will you HAVE to stop him?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:42 pm

Artorias is in it.. They got me in the weak spot :|

looks like it's gonna be bigger than some of us were anticipating though big grin

then again, if that's artorias where is the guy's shield? I guess though since it's "Artorias of the Abyss" suppose it's after his corruption.. hmm I think the lore nuts are gonna have a field day with the DLC (when it comes)
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:47 pm

I gotta take a look at all the pictures but first impression from the pics on page 1 would be Abyss Guard.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:48 pm

^ I agree, He doesn't have Artorias' Shield, and his Sword is slightly different.
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:48 pm

That's one badass abyss guard, if it is.
    But I hope they don't take out the hair thing from the helmet like they did with Ornstein.
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:48 pm

Me too have all his stuff except for his armour sad
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:49 pm

Yarxov wrote:^ I agree, He doesn't have Artorias' Shield, and his Sword is slightly different.

I gotta say though the way the sword is different is that it's broken and worn, also leading to my conclusion silly
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:59 pm

I was about to point out the missing shield in my original post but was ninja-posted by you xP

@Chizfreak & location of pathways

Lower burg has many strange 'dead ends', such as the boarded gateway, and the area with Torch hollows
    And what about the Artorias Grave/ sif boss area. This could give us a Forest Hunter cov bonfire. And it would make sense for Artorias' Massive grave to be connected with getting to him.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:15 pm

Hmm...how's this for a thought. New enemies called Abyss Guards and Artorias of the Abyss as a boss, right? Could we be getting a revamped Abyss that becomes a whole new mini-area?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:01 pm