Must be a Chaos Servant+1
Must have Have proof of your rank in the servant roster
Must choose a path
The different paths:
There is the Path of Fire, the Path of Chaos, the Path of Shadows, the Path of Exile, Path of Demons, Path of Izalith, Path of the Brother, and the Path of Infection. These paths determine how you are ranked and the requirements of your suffering.
Standard Equipment is NOT a requirement. It is the general representation of how the follower looks.
- Fire Followers believe the flame is a solemn gift that is not meant for power, but for practice. The flame is an uncontrollable being, and as such, is meant to be cherished, not abused. Fire followers use basic pyromancies in plentiful quantity and follow Quelana of Izalith as their great leader for bringing them the power of the flame. As such, true followers of the Fire always have Fire Tempest on them in order to exact Quelana's power upon enemies of the flame. Their primary form of suffering is using lesser fire magic, as without the power of poison and chaos, they are not nearly as strong as some of the other protectors. Their Primary invasion location is the Quelaag's Domain.
-Primary Form of Suffering: Only allowed to use basic pyromancy (as listed below)
-Primary Leader: Quelana of Izalith
-Primary Invasion Location: Quelaag's Domain
-Tier 2 Bonus: Use of one outside Pyromancy of your choosing. Only one and you can't change it.Ranks of the Flame-Standard Equipment:
Fire Follower (Starter)
Fire Starter (15 Humanity)
Fire Controller (30 Humanity)
Fire Commander (60 Humanity and Event Won)
Fire Creator (120 Humanity)
Fire Breather (200 Humanity and 5 Challenges completed)
Follower of the First Flame (Special Conditions and 250 Humanity)
Standard Pyro Flame +15 (Ascended is allowed)
- Chaos Followers understand that the power bestowed from the demons and the chaos that created them is a gift, and suffer the bearing of having to use less magic in order to use powerful magic. Chaos users hold humanity within them in order to gain power and strength with their magic and weapons. Chaos followers' primary leader is The Bed of Chaos for granting them the power of Chaos. Their primary form of suffering is their Chaos Pyromancies, as they exchange having a lot of power in order to have the strongest of flames. Their Primary invasion location is Lost Izalith.
-Primary Form Of Suffering: Only allowed to use Chaos Spells (as listed below)
-Primary Leader: The Bed of Chaos
-Primary Invasion Location: Lost Izalith
-Tier 2 Bonus: Access to one pyromancy of each outside field. Choice is permanent and can't be changedRanks of the Chaotic-Standard Equipment:
Chaos Follower (Starter)
Chaos Witness (15 Humanity)
Chaos Devourer (30 Humanity)
Chaos Manipulater (60 Humanity and Event Won)
Chaos Decider (120 Humanity)
Chaos Bleeder (200 Humanity and 5 Challenges completed)
Sleeper of the Bed (Special Conditions and 250 Humanity)
2 Quelaag's Furyswords
Orange Charred Ring
2 Ascended Pyro Flame +5
Great Chaos Fireball
Chaos Fire Whip
- Infection followers believe that what Eingyi did was not wrong, but was an evolution of the great flame. Infection followers use the power of poison, toxin, and acid in order to show the true power of the great swamp that was abandoned and disregarded as blasphemy. Infection followers are also the leaders of spreading the suffering that is felt by The Fair Lady and her followers. Infection followers use an egghead and infect enemies in order to spread the suffering. The primary leader of Infection followers is Engyi, for even though he may have caused the suffering of many, he brought upon a new age of the flame. Their primary form of suffering is the Egg Head Parasite, for its infection makes them more susceptible to the flame, but gives them the power of infecting others. Their Primary Invasion Location is Lower Blighttown.
-Primary Form of Suffering: Must have an Egg Head Parasite
-Primary Leader: Eingyi
-Primary Invasion Location: Lower Blighttown
-Tier 2 Bonus: Gravelord ServantsRanks of the Infected-Standard Equipment:
Infection Follower (Starter)
Infection Spreader (15 Humanity)
Infection Embedder (30 Humanity)
Infection Mutator (60 Humanity and Event Won)
Infection Developer (120 Humanity)
Infection Plaguist (200 Humanity and 5 Challenges completed)
Creator of the New Blight (Special Conditions and 250 Humanity)
Rotten Pine Resin
- Shadow Followers follow a path they became stuck in when they assaulted blighttown. Shadow followers were once spies, but after Blighttown fell apart, they became trapped as protectors of Izalith. To each is granted a Chaos Blade, the weapon they pursued so strongly for their leader, Shiva. Shiva will never gain the weapon from them, for each is bound to the weapon, and the weapon will shatter upon their death, or vice versa. Shiva will have to find other means to obtain it. Shadow followers learned magic from the Vinheim spooks in order to become better at their duty. This magic followed them into undeath, and is now used as a means to trap and enticingly kill all intruders attempting to reach Izalith. The Chaos Blade they carry is their curse, as it slowly kills them as it kills their foes, eventually ending the follower themselves. Shadow Follower follow Shiva, because even after death, their duty is not done. Their Primary Invasion Location is Upper Blighttown.
-Primary Form of Suffering: Must use the Chaos Blade as their primary weapon.
-Primary Leader: Shiva of the East
-Primary Invasion Location: Upper Blighttown
-Tier 2 Bonus: Darkmoon CovenantRanks of the Shadow-Standard Equipment:
Shadow Follower (Starter)
Shadow Stalker (15 Humanity)
Shadow Striker (30 Humanity)
Shadow Stealer (60 Humanity and Event Won)
Shadow Bender (120 Humanity)
Shadow Walker (200 Humanity and 5 Challenges completed)
Shadow of the East (Special Conditions and 250 Humanity)
Ring of Fog
Dark Wood Grain Ring
- Followers of the Path of Exile view the two great Exiles, Xanthous King Jeremiah and Kirk of Thorns, to be true heroes that fought to the bitter end to bring back Izalith. Exile Followers wear the armor of their leaders to show their loyalty to their ways. As such, this is also their suffering, which they take glady upon them with pride. Exile followers also prefer to create suffering upon their enemies by making them bleed, and as such, bleed weapons are their specialization. This is also the only Path that Darkwraiths can join, as the great knight Kirk was a Darkwraith salvaging humanity for the fair lady. Primary Invasion Locations are the Depths and the graveyard in the Painted World.
-Primary Form of Suffering: Must use either Thorns Set or Xanthous Set
-Primary Leader(s): Xanthous, King Jeremiah and Kirk, Knight of Thorns
-Primary Invasion Location(s): The Depths and the Graveyard in the Painted World
-Tier 2 Bonus: Darkwraith CovenantRank of the Exiled-Standard Equipment:
Exile Follower (Starter)
Exiled Outcast (15 Humanity)
Exiled Menace (30 Humanity)
Exiled Bandit (60 Humanity and Event Won)
Exiled Raider (120 Humanity)
Exiled Destroyer (200 Humanity and 5 Challenges completed)
The Third Exile (Special Conditions and 250 Humanity)
Shield of Thorns
Barbed Straight Sword
Great Chaos Fireball
Chaos Fire Whip
- Demon followers cherish all of Izalith's creations, enough to fight as one of them. Demon followers use demon weapons specifically, and focus less on their pyromancy. In return, this lets them use powers such as Power Within without much punishment from it. Demon followers are the strength of the Protectors of Izalith, and as such, focus more on strength than fire, therefore knowledge of such aggressive pyromancies is lost to them, but knowledge of the inner pyromancies is always on hand. This is their suffering, as the the actual flame is not their power, but the inner flame is, and as such, aggressive pyromancies cannot be used. Demon followers follow the Demon Firesage, and as such, use his catalyst to make themselves even more powerful through means of magic weapon, hidden weapon, and magic shield. Demon followers also try to look intimidating as possible, and as such, are allowed to follow the great dragon in order to become a fearsome being of terror and pain. Invoking the power of the dragon taps into their inner demon, giving it a form, and a transcendence past life itself. Primary invasion Location is the Demon Ruins.
-Primary Suffering: Only allowed to use Pyromancies produced by Carmina and Demon Weapons.
-Primary Leader: Demon Firesage
-Primary Invasion Location: Demon Ruins
-Tier 2 Bonus: Path of the Dragon CovenantRanks of the Demon:Standard Equipment:
Demon Follower (Starter)
Demon Evoker (15 Humanity)
Demon Summoner (30 Humanity)
Demon Spawn (60 Humanity and Event Won)
Demon Provider (120 Humanity)
Demon Alpha (200 Humanity and 5 Challenges completed)
Lord the Chaos Demons (Special Conditions and 250 Humanity)
titanite Catch Pole
Demon Great Machete
Demon's Great Hammer
Standard Pyro Flame +0
Great Magic Weapon
Crystal Magic Weapon
Great Magic Shield
- Some followers wish to bind themselves to all forms of Izalith and practice a purely pyromantic existence. These people, no matter how weak they look, are a true nightmare. Amongst every follower is a limit in power, some bound to the ways of Carmina, some bound by Quelana, some bound by Chaos, and even some bound by Eingyi. All of these masters of the flames each lead back to the power of Izalith, in which Izalith Followers bind themselves to. Izalith Followers are in contract with the flame, causing any form of equipment touched to burn and melt upon contact. This flame is so powerful, that it controls all known forms of pyromancy. While powerful, they suffer unable to wield weapons, shields, or even touch the ones they love ever again. However, they do learn the power of old, granting them access to the knowledge of sorcery through use of the Izalith Catalyst. Those who wish to bind this contract due so in the name of The Fair Lady, the last known Izalithian in existence. As such, the most Elite of the Chaos Servants can be found at her side, protecting her in all domains. As such, the primary invasion location does not exist, it is all land touched by the wound of Izalith.
-Primary Form of Suffering: Unable to wield weapons and shields, only pyromancy flames.
-Primary Leader: The Fair Lady
-Primary Invasion Location: Anywhere other Paths are allowed to invade.
-Tier 2 Bonus: Access to the Demon CatalystRanks of Izalith:Standard Equipment:
Izalith Follower (Starter)
Izalith Defender (15 Humanity)
Izalith Contractor (30 Humanity)
Izalith Sorcerer (60 Humanity and Event Won)
Izalith Constructor (120 Humanity)
Izalith Enchanter (200 Humanity and 5 Challenges completed)
Resurrector of Izalith (Special Conditions and 250 Humanity)
Ascended Pyro Flame+5 x2
Ash Maiden Set
Orange Charred Ring
Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring
All Forms of Pyromancy
All Forms of Sorcery
- While the power of the flames was primarily the Witch and her Daughters, there was one more under the bloodline that showed great power, but not so great control. The Brother of chaos, however, was loved by his family nonethless. He was strong, and while he was unable to truly harness the power of fire, he was able to embed it into his weapons, giving him the ability to melt through enemy armor with ease. However, the day of Izalith’s downfall was the day everything changed for him. He watched as his family was taken from him, and realizing he was unable to fight the creatures brought by this destruction, he tried to flee with his sisters. He was no fast enough, however, and was mutated by the chaos, turning him into a creature of twisted destruction. His sisters knew him better though, and still tried to help him escape. Along the way, however, one of his sisters was injured. He refused to leave her side, and wept lava as he watched her fade. He swore to stand guard for all eternity of her body, making sure those who touch it die by his fiery might. The followers of the brother of chaos wish to see his wishes be kept, and preserve his existance and mission. Like the brother, the followers use only weapons imbued with the flames of izalith. The only form of pyromancy they know is the power within themselves, discovered by carmina. They use this in battle to slay their foes with unmatchable strength.
-Primary Invasion location: Outside Ceaseless Discharge’s Door, and the Demon Ruins
-Primary Suffering: You are NOT allowed to kill Ceaseless and must run through the lava in order to keep him alive. You must also use weapons imbued with fire of some sort, whether it be pine resin or upgrade.
-Primary Leader: Ceaseless Discharge
-Tier 2 Bonus: Access to all Inner FlamesRanks of the BrothersStandard Equipment:
Brother Follower (Starter)
Brother Protector (15 Humanity)
Brother Warrior(30 Humanity)
Brother Consultant (60 Humanity and Event Won)
Brother Advisor (120 Humanity)
Hand of the Brother (200 Humanity and 5 Challenges completed)
The Second Protector (Special Conditions and 250 Humanity)
The Lore of the Ranks
Every rank within this covenant has meaning in a sort of progression towards the ressurection of Izalith. By terms, if each max rank was met, then Izalith would recover.
-Limit for Tier one (before 60 humanity) is now 10 Humanity a day
-Limit for Tier two (after 60 humanity) is now 30 a day
-No limit once the second to last rank is reached
(I hope you all enjoy this lore, took me forever to write.)
- Path of Fire:
Fire Follower- You seek to know more about the flame itself and have tried to hunt down Quelana in order to learn this. Laurentius has taught you a bit, but you still don’t know much about the flame.
Fire Starter- You have learned well from Laurentius, and have set off in a never ending quest to find the Location of Quelana to gain more power.
Fire Controller- You have found Quelana, and she has taught you something very important of the flame itself. You learn that the flame is not easily controlled, and only those strong enough may control the flame. Your quest to become the best pyromancer, however, has made you determined, and you have learned how to keep control of the flame, even in extreme circumstances.
Fire Commander- You have surpasses control over your flame, and have gained the ability to command it into awesome and terrible power. You have the ability to cause eruptions of fire where you desire, and have learned how to control on such a level that even Quelana is impressed
Fire Creator- You have learned something only two pyromancers ever knew, how to create flame. Salaman and Quelana were the only beings able to do such a thing, and as such, you are considered capable of teaching those around you the power of the flame. Quelana believes it is soon time to leave you as she has nearly nothing left to teach you.
Fire Breather- Your mastery over the flame has grown so much, that you no longer breath natural air, but fire itself. Your ability for survival has increased and you even have learned of an ancient pyromancy that allows you to expel this fire from your body. You are a force to be reckoned with, enough that Quelana has finally left you, satisfied with her work.
Follower of the First Flame- Your pursuit for knowledge cannot be stopped. In your quest to seek more knowledge of fire, you only have one place left to look; The First Flame Itself. You seek the whole world to find hints of it, but knowledge is scarce. However, a man who is trapped away in his own mind underneath firelink might know? Perhaps he was one of the first holders of its power? You suffer for ages, just to find out, contributing to the ressurection of Izalith simply in your endless search for the First Flame.
Path of Chaos:
Chaos Follower-You have learned of a power stronger than what the average pyromancer uses, and you wish to master it. You seek out the one known as “The Fair Lady” in hopes that she may know.
Chaos Witness- Among your way, you cross an Izalithian. The body of a spider and the top of a woman, you see that this creature spews an unnatural flame. In your protection, you kill her, but you have now witnessed the power that Chaos has, and are not turned astray from it.
Chaos Devourer- You meet “The Fair Lady”, and see that Chaos, while powerful, has its limits. She grants you the power of Chaos beyond what you know, and you gladly accept it, taking it into your body. This change turns your flame orange, and you feel as if though and uncontrollable force is wanting to destroy you. You try to fight it, but you are unsure of it.
Chaos Manipulater- The voice of Chaos rings in your head, and you have learned to tell it what to do, rather then let it control you. You learn to turn it into your own power, and let it out with tenfold the strength of any pyromancer you know. You do not feel as if you have complete control of it, but you are certain that it can never control you.
Chaos Decider- The voice has silenced and you are now the decider of its actions. You decide how the chaos spreads, and your mind has become a steel trap because of it. You know how to control the chaos, when to best use it, and how to make it bend best to your will. It no longer can think and decide for itself, as it has become part of you.
Chaos Bleeder- While mentally, the Chaos has improved who you are, it has turned to physical effects by your power. You no longer have the blood of humans, but the blood of lava. It flows through your veins, and those who try to cut at you only watch as their blade melts upon your wounds.
Sleeper of the Bed- You have found the origin of your power, the Bed of Chaos, to want more for you than simple power. It wishes for your power to become its breeding ground. As such, it opens its arms to you, and embraces you, allowing you to slumber upon it with unlimited power. You have become Chaos Incarnate, and are no longer an average mortal, and this new breed of demon will bring suffering to many, aiding in the ressurection of Izalith.
Path of Infection:
Infection Follower- You learn that the poison of blighttown is artificial, and seek to learn who has made it. You learn of a man named Eingyi, and upon finding him, seek his knowledge. He distrusts you, as you are a simple mortal, but upon donning the curse of the egg head, he sees you in a new light.
Infection Spreader- Eingyi teaches you his pyromancy, and tells you to spread the infection. You go out and infect all you can in order to gain more followers for the Chaos Servants.
Infection Embedder- Your commitment to spreading the infection of blighttown has gone to destroying whole villages. You have learned to embed the infection into people, turning them into egg heads and causing them to wish for a cure. Eingyi is pleased as his vermifuge are selling well and he only sees more people donate in order to get the cure.
Infection Mutator- Your obsession with infecting others draws you to the lord of infection, Gravelord Nito. You honor to serve him in order to gain his powers to destroy others by infection. With his blade in hand, poison never felt so good.
Infection Developer- You have created your own mess of poisons to kill your foes. This new poison does more than just kills, it forcefully mutates them into creatures resembling demons. Your infection has created new that even Eingyi was unable to harness.
Infection Plaguist- In your attempt to create a poisoned army, you embed another village with your new poison. In three days, almost everyone is dead by your power. Those who wish to strike you down succumb to suffocation and mutation. You are an unstoppable force who needs only breath on their foes to eliminate them.
Creator of the New Blight- Your poison has spread and eliminated entire civilizations. Few survive, and those that do, do so by natural immunity. It matters not to you, as you now have an army of mutated death. You take a throne up in blighttown, where you watch as the world falls to dust at your own design. The suffering of the world is strong enough to connect and ressurect Izalith from its demise.
Path of Shadows:
Shadow Follower-You are ressurected from death holding the exact weapon you were seeking, but in a lesser form. You feel this weapon is bound to you, and you know that you must find a way to remove it from your soul. Doing that, however, seems like an impossible dream.
Shadow Stalker-You learn that as you kill, your weapon seems to grow in strength. It pains you to battle, so you do anything necessary to kill your target with haste and swiftness. You don’t intentionally let your prey see you, and you do your best to kill him in the fastest possible manner, stalking them till the time comes right.
Shadow Striker- You start to find the shadows to be your only friend besides the blade. You become heavily accustomed to them, using magic you learned from Vinheim in order to decimate your foes from near invisibility.
Shadow Stealer- The shadows are more than just your friend now, and you have learned how to turn into them, particularly to the ones who hold them. Your mastery of the shadows grants you the body of your victims, increasing your power in deception.
Shadow Bender- While vinheim bent light, you have learned to bend darkness. Your blade has started to show fear of your power, and wonders how much of your soul it has left to take before you become the darkness you are infatuated with. No one sees you when you kill...and none of them scream either.
Shadow Walker- You have denied light to be something in your existence anymore, and have fully enveloped yourself in the shadows. With this, however, you learn something. The shadows are the great watchers, the ones who see everything a person does, and as such, contain encrypted knowledge. You learn this knowledge with each kill, and soon learn of the suffering you caused to blighttown. You take in all this knowledge, and it seems as if the blade you wield enjoys it and radiates something to the ground below you...below blighttown.
Shadow of the East- You remember the East, and remember Shiva. You remember how he let you die, and how you were simply a pawn to him. You claim that you will seek vengeance upon him one day, and upon this remark, the blade you wield completes itself. You are now the lord of shadows, the wielder of the true chaos blade, and a Shadow of what the East once was. You now take it upon yourself to kill all who cross blighttown, in hopes that one day, it will gain the attention of Shiva. The suffering of travelers adds to Izaliths ressurection, and becomes a necessary nutrient to its recovery.
Path of the Exiles:
Exile Follower- You know of the two great Exiles, Kirk and Jeremiah. Kirk was an exile Darkwraith seeking to one day bring back The Fair Lady’s strength, and Jeremiah was an Exile pyromancer that went to the painted world in order to create his own pyromancy. You have lived your life a loner, and seek to be like one of them, donning their armor in their honor, and seek to maybe one day be accepted by those of Izalith.
Exiled Outcast- You are removed from everyone, and you prefer it this way. You fight any stragglers you come across, impersonating one of the great Exiles. You start to learn why they were exiled, but also see that their contributions to Izalith were invaluable.
Exiled Menace- You have gained a name for yourself and a sick satisfaction of watching others bleed. You cut them thousands of times, sometimes letting them live simply to watch them suffer. Other times, you watch them struggle, only to don a dark hand in an attempt to take every bit of humanity they have. You have no other interests in what the you fight have...yet.
Exiled Bandit- Your invasions have gone to thievery as well as pure decimation. You have become a Darkwraith in order to gain the powers of their kind for Izalith. You make every effort to destroy an enemy in a matter of physical existance rather than kill them in order to take what they own. Acid Surge has become one of your personal favorite pyromancies, as when your opponents are nothing more than flesh and skin, they have nothing left to hide that you can’t take from them.
Exiled Raider- Your tactics are good enough to take out multiple people at the same time. You take everything from them, from humanity, to equipment, to the sanctity of their flesh being unharmed. You do not fear fighting up to three people, as it only means you can smile wider as you watch them suffer.
Exiled Destroyer- You no longer let stragglers live. You take everything they have, and kill them off. You do it in the sickest ways possible, from wrapping a notched whip around their bodies, to simply slicing at vulnerable nerves with the barbed sword. Once you are satisfied, you kill them, or simply watch as they die. Scores of people fall at your hand, and suffer greatly in the process. Numbers mean nothing to you in battle, only watching others suffer.
The Third Exile- You have become well known enough to make a stronger name for yourself. You don your own armor, and become the third great exile. Your contribution of bodies and death to Izalith has made even the demons fear fighting you, as hell has no fury like the way you kill your foes.
Path of the Demons:
Demon Follower- You find a fascination with the creatures produced by the Bed of Chaos, and as such wish to become more like them, as many surviving Izalithians have. You use their weapons and master the power of the inner flame in order to become as powerful as the demons.
Demon Evoker- In your journey to become a Demon, you start gaining the same thought process as them, slaying in the name of chaos. You have learned to wield your weapons with ease, and have become capable of slaying many in one swing.
Demon Summoner- Your strength is recognized by the Demons, and as such they come to your aid if you are in need. However, you start to feel wrong in your flesh, like the mortal skin you wield is not correct, and you seek to change it.
Demon Spawn- You have discovered the Everlasting Dragon, and have learned of a way to change your skin into something at least close to a demon, one resembling the great Bounding Demons of Izalith. You learn the power of the dragons, and become one, but under the brand of a Demon. Your power grows with your allegiance to the Dragons, and soon, you will be unmatched.
Demon Provider- You have spoken to fellow Dragon followers and convinced them into the side of evil. The Everlasting Dragon cares not, as his only mission is to recover what he once lost. You start looking at the covenant as a similar trade off, and soon kill as many dragon followers as you can if they don’t convert. Their suffering gives back to Izalith, while the scales, give back to the Everlasting Dragon.
Demon Alpha- Your recruitment has gone well, but some think you are not the rightful leader. As such, you prove your worth among them, by slaying the Centiepede demon, feared by all Demon followers. You are now the Demon Alpha, and you are considered to be the strongest amongst those your recruit. This inspires a change in you, and you realize that soon, you will be even less of a dragon or human.
Lord the Chaos Demons- Your skin changes, turning hard as iron, and your mind becomes bent on destructuion and death. You realize that at your call, demons fear you and die for you. You see that you have proven more than yourself to simple recruits, but you have proven that you are a Lord amongst the Demons. You soon learn to speak their language, and go forth into the world, killing everything in sight. The suffering brought by your massacre aids Izalith in its awaiting prosperity, giving it an army of demons ready to defend it to death.
Path of Izalith:
Izalith Follower- You have made the ultimate contract with The Fair Lady, and as such, you feel your hands set ablaze. It does not hurt you, but you can’t help but stare into it sometimes and wonder if it was right. You’re knowledge of the flame has become pure, and you are able to cast any form of pyromancy you can see. Among this, The Fair Lady grants you her Izalith Catalyst. You are unsure of why at first, but upon touching it, it doesn’t burn, and you soon see that it holds the knowledge of age old sorcery embedded in flames. You are unable to cast such sorcery, but you do learn the best you can of natural sorcery in order to use it to your advantage.
Izalith Defender- You swear it upon yourself to protect Izalith, no matter the risk. Your efforts to fight off those who would touch Izalith with a foul spirit makes you stronger. The flame becomes more than just a weapon, your your greatest ally as well.
Izalith Contractor- In your defense of Izaltih, you look to bind beings souls to the city. Through a contract, they sacrifice their soul for power, the power of the flame. Most become pyromancers, some learn how to protect themselves from flame, but any who betray learn that they are not protected from your sorcery granted by them, and their soul becomes part of Izalith.
Izalith Sorcerer- While unable to learn the power of Fire Sorceries, you have learned enough to have flame connected to the sorceries. You find that the catalyst used by the Firesage contains a strong flame, and you destroy him in your attempts to obtain this power. In it, you discover that you now can create with the flame you hold, and start to attempt your best at learning ways to resurrect Izalith.
Izalith Constructor- You’ve learned to create buildings simply by using sorcery to move stone, and pyromancy to merge it. You smile upon your progress, but it take a lot out of you. It starts to hurt to do what you are doing, but no suffering is too great to ressurect the great city.
Izalith Enchanter- You have learned to embed power into the things you create. You have gone as far as the Archives in order to obtain knowledge of Sorcery, and learned a great deal from a man wearing a large hat. This new crystalline power can contain the souls of the ones you have contracted, and then be released with enough strength to generate entire street blocks. It can also be used as an energy source, you use this to destroy your bodies necessities for sleep, hunger, and water. You devote yourself to suffer pain daily in order to revive Izalith.
Resurrector of Izalith- You have brought Izalith back to its former glory, everything working and operational. But there is one big problem, and thats the fact that you, as well as other Izalith Followers, are the only ones there. No one else is in the large city, and it solemnly slumbers, waiting for people. However, it is impossible for most to be able to stay within the city walls, as the flames are so intense that it will burn any regular mortal to death. While the rest connected to the Followers of Izalith may live there, it doesn’t give enough to make the city whole again, and you suffer at the sight, a feeling of deep disparity and pain of lonlieness. Maybe one day, you will see your creation prosper, but your suffering was only enough to recover the architecture
Path of the Brother:
Brother Follower- You know the story of Ceaseless, and you only wish to see his wishes stay in tact. You learn the flames of Izalith and adhere them to your blade in order to fight off those who wish to harm Ceaseless.
Brother Protector- You swear your life and allegiance to protect Ceaseless from all outsiders. You do not mind standing at his gate day and night, and find peace in having his company around.
Brother Warrior- You wish to be able to do more for ceaseless, so you traverse the deadly lava he has created in the demon ruins in order to gain power. You slay the Centipede Demon for his ring, and learn to use the lava of ceaseless to your advantage as you fight your foes in the flames of Izalith.
Brother Consultant- You speak with the Brother, learning his language. You learn the sad story of Izalith, and learn of ways to possibly recover the city. You want nothing more than to give Ceaseless his home back, and you fight of thousands of people in order to make that happen.
Brother Advisor- You are now advise Ceaseless the best ways to go about how to reconstruct Izalith and deal with those who wish to threaten him. He begins trusting you, even around the grave of his sister. However, he is still in doubt as to whether he can really ever have his home back again.
Hand of the Brother- Ceaseless trusts you more than anyone, and sees you as his right hand man. He wishes you to gain more followers to protect him from outsiders, and actually begins to crack a smile the more you help him, even if it is filled with fire. Ceaseless trusts you enough to even don the robes of his sister, and encourages you to in order to represent Izalith.
The Second Protector- In your time away, you come back, and realize that Ceaseless is no longer there. His lava remains, but he is no longer there. You wonder if he was killed, or if he left for a reason. However, you find a message that simply states “Protect her while I’m gone”, and you realize that Ceaseless has put complete faith in you to protect the body of his sister. You feel great sorrow in your loneliness, but you are glad that he trusted you enough to protect the only thing he had left in life. You hope that he is alive, and that one day he shall return, but you do not believe it is so. Your loneliness becomes your suffering, and the suffering itself contributes ultimately to Izalith.
Blighttown: SL 40-80
Quelaags Domain: SL 40-80
Demon Ruins: SL 60-80
Lost Izalith:SL 80
Depths: SL 40 and SL 95
Painted World: SL 120
Becoming a Servant of Izalith requires that you prove you are ready to serve. You must have the following.
1. Prove that you are at least a Chaos Servant+1 (picture is easiest)
2. Show your humanity level from the servants list. Simply take a picture of how much you have given to the fair lady in the servants roster, and show it to me or anyone that is on the council.
3. Must Choose a path from one of the ones listed above.
Leader: Chaos Servant Spectre (X360 GT-Destrond)
Xbox Second in Charge:Shadow of the East Ser Isaac (X360 GT-Ser Isaac)
PSN Leader: Follower of the First Flame, Joe Broski (PSN-JoeBroski)
How We'll Invade:
Gain orbs from Exile followers and Orb Donors
List of Cracked Red Eye Orb Donors:
The Darkstalkers (2 orbs per 1 humanity. 50 orbs max [25 Humanity]. PM the Darkstalker beforehand)
Federally (PSN- Federally)
ZikoLogika NL (X360- ZikoLogika)
Ash Dragon's Cabal
Darkstalkers of Kaathe
Izalithian Chaos Servant Spectre (X360 GT-Destrond)
Shadow of the East Ser Isaac (X360 GT-Ser Isaac)
Chaos Follower Wyrm Hero (Psn-WyrmHero1945)
Demon Follower Xaahlxrah (PSN - Mars_Semreh)
Exile Follower Viral Ensign (PSN-ViralEnsign_)
Follower of the First Flame, JoeBroski09 (PSN-JoeBroski)
Tier 2: Toxic Mist
Infection Follower ZikoLogika NL (XBL-ZikoLogika)
Chaos Follower Rooster330 (PSN-Rooster330)
Izalith Contractor Teh Infamous Amos (PSN- Tehinfamousamos)
Covenant Event of the Week (06/25)
Its time to spread suffering. The theme this week is infection, and as such, you shall all don your egg heads and spread the infection.
This is also a method of testing whether the egg head does infect based on covenant rank (I'm pretty close to postitive it does), and could bring the great answer as to what the Chaos Servants improves in game. Simply do your best to infect another player, and message them asking if they became infected. If they say yes, take a picture, PM it to me, and you got yourself a point. THe one with the most amount of points gains access to tier 2 rankings and possibly a slab of their choosing if I can get away with it.
Warning: This will not start till monday next week, so any submissions before then are void!
If anyone has any questions, ask here or PM me.
Still to come:
Pictures of what each follower looks like
Freedom system for maxed rank members
UPDATE: Huge amount of content added. Enjoy!
Last edited by ChaosServantSpectre on Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:13 am; edited 52 times in total