Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
berkut
fearandwhiskey
User
7 posters

The Adventures of the Three in Lordran

User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The Adventures of the Three in Lordran Empty The Adventures of the Three in Lordran

Post by User Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:23 pm

Well, I must say, I have had a ton of fun playing with my friend for about a months worth of dark souls, perhaps even more. Usually we always were helping each other in about, what, up to NG++ for a full character, even more for an already continued one, and so many characters we tried and failed with.

We made some friends on the way. I gained an egg for a head for a good amount of play. It was my worm. Together, me and it grew in strength and potential, and I kept it. As it made weird icky sounds with the kick animation, I usually just equipped two pyromancy spells, undead rapport and flash sweat, for my character. If you get it, go ahead and laugh. I am not going to explain it.

We went threw a lot; me, whiskey and yolky battled from one place to another, helping each other out (even thou we didn't really need it, it was for the **** and giggles). We gravelord each other, and we were summoned into each other's worlds being gravelord, so that we can fight black phantoms together. It was great. Worked in a good amount of places like demon ruins and crystal caves. Fun, and the enemies were new

Unfortunately, my search for lore made me get rid of the egg for a dragon body, in which yolky died. It was sad. Even more so, i made the mistake of giving my egg away, because the only good thing I liked for the dragon was the roar. Didn't help much with Gwyn, as I only used a curved greatsword and dark hand... no shield or anything. So, we remade a new character, in which I got Yolky # 2.

We went threw a lot together in our adventures, and now we had a third guy join us... whats his name, danthuyer (sorry if I spelt your name wrong, i know its you Dan) from Australia. Sadly, our time shifts are of the opposite sides, being that of Australia and north america. We fought in Nito's domain, even thou we would be fine, but it was nice to have a third dude. he just crystalled all the enemies with his magic, and did the most damage (to be fair, thou, he already made his intelligence go up high silly )

After that, we just went back to three, being Yolky, Whiskey, and I. Our adventure still continues, and hopefully another month or two shall pass. perhaps even longer. Not keeping that much hope, but it is still fun as hell. gravelording and hunting down everyone in every world when we get the chance. Sadly, due to remaking of characters, we might need to hold off in gravelording until our level cap is higher, so we can actually gravelord each other. Still, the fun awaits for us... hopefully sen's will be infected soon.

Vacation photos of me, whiskey, and yolky # 1 & 2:

The Adventures of the Three in Lordran Img_0411

This picture is me and two immortal baby skeletons. They did not hurt me at all, and I could not hurt them. I was their mother for a while. Sadly, Dan killed one of them, and I had only one... aw well.

The Adventures of the Three in Lordran Img_0412

Me gravelording and harvesting invaders in the Archives, while waiting for whiskey to go threw the archives. I am usually faster than her... but I usually wait for her. I'm nice that way.

The Adventures of the Three in Lordran Img_0413

Me and Whiskey Gravelording in the Depths as phantoms. I got a dragon torso, and then gave it to her so that both of us could be dragons. She equipped a shotel strangely... she never uses it.

The Adventures of the Three in Lordran Utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNDE2LTAwMjgzLmpwZw

Whiskey finding the Onion Girl stuck in a tree after she kills the golden golem. She is stuck within the tree, and was completing the side quests after killing Seath in both our worlds.

The Adventures of the Three in Lordran Img_0345

I think this is a key reason why we started our long track: The Wyvern Drake. This is a picture before Whiskey was willing to help me against the Drake in NG++++++, as I tried to kill him single handedly. Then I went to summon the two NPC phantoms from undead parish. We are where solaire should be standing, where the white soapstone is received.

Whiskey has more pictures that she can post later if she wants. We will still continue with our adventures, that's the plan anyways. More people to slaughter, more worlds to infect, and more worlds to consume.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The Adventures of the Three in Lordran Empty Re: The Adventures of the Three in Lordran

Post by User Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:43 pm

Whiskey Found Some Pictures. Ow Boy!

The Adventures of the Three in Lordran Utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNDA2LTAwMjQzLmpwZw-1

This is me and her gravelording each other and testing stuff out. She was going to summon me to her world, after I gravelorded her. This is proof that it can be done. Sadly, you can not see the egg from the summon sign.... but wait!

The Adventures of the Three in Lordran Utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNDA2LTAwMjQyLmpwZw-1

This is me, after she summoned me later on. I have my old character, in which is skinny with yolky # 1. How adorable.

The Adventures of the Three in Lordran Utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNDA2LTAwMjQ2LmpwZw

Me and Whiskey, as well as a third guy (although did not last very long, goldy crimson guy with Seath sword he was) being gravelorded in the Archives and Crystal Caves. We summoned him to see the golems.... he did not last very long.

The Adventures of the Three in Lordran Utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNDA2LTAwMjM4LmpwZw-1

Me and Whiskey infected in the Demon Ruins. We only found capra demon black phantoms, but there was about 8, 9... I don't remember. We got invaded a lot too. We got frustrated because it was a great magic barrier dude (in which whiskey is a sorceress) and kept backstabbing with lighting greatsword (predictable). Of course, I shown honour by killing him about 3 out of the seven times. We got invaded by others... they did not last very long.

The Adventures of the Three in Lordran Utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNDA3LTAwMjUyLmpwZw

Me and Whiskey trying to exchange rings to see if can pass ceaseless did not work, but it was expected. I was using rapport a lot to her, so she took a picture of me rapporting in Undead Burg. Kinky.

More photos soon, possibly. We also found a LOT of vagrants in our journey. We found, what, 6 to 7 vagrants. We found small ones, big ones, blue ones, orange ones (YES, I found one in the Catacombs shooting lighting needles with titanite Demon), red ones, white ones... all kinds of fun creatures in different places. New Londo, Tomb of Giants, Catacombs, Lost Izalith... so many places, we found them in. It was fun.

Well, that's all we got, folks. More to do, more stuff to talk. This is a great break.
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

The Adventures of the Three in Lordran Empty Re: The Adventures of the Three in Lordran

Post by fearandwhiskey Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:53 pm

You didn't tell about the vagrant in Lost Izalith who killed me in one hit, but you couldn't see at all! Or about how you tried to infect me with your worm when I invaded through your gravelord sign!
    berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:56 pm

Uh oh, some hints of betrayal are coming out! Although it was likely Yolky, not Cook.

(BTY, nice story set you two, its awesome)
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:57 pm

We left out a lot of stuff, whiskey. For example, the gaping dragon. Remember every time I summoned you there, you always died by him because he ate you alive. I remember that!

Also, I forgot about that... but then told you on skype. Yay internet. I kicked you off the ledge in the end with my worm, so that we can continue on with our adventure instead of waiting for one of us to kill each other.

I also can say some other things too about our adventure... I think I recall the constant amount of times you kept on getting frustrated, because I killed all my NPCs every time we go onto a next playthrough. And when people invade you... and when you fall and die... I usually go with a battle cry of rage.
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:00 am

Thank you for not telling about those things. happy
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:01 am

No problem. I always keep a secret.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The Adventures of the Three in Lordran Empty Gravelord Roulette

Post by User Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:44 am

lol

Experimentation from a crappy Ipod video recorder. Forgive me; We were bored. But I feel like we should continue with this new art form: "The Dance of Misery"

lol
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:53 pm

The Adventures of the Three in Lordran Th_utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNDIzLTAwMzM2LmpwZw
    Fighting Black Phantoms

The Adventures of the Three in Lordran Th_utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIwNDIzLTAwMzQxLmpwZw
    Celebrating while climbing the gears!
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:59 pm

How cute. We need to get more stuff in our adventures. After the black phantom trip, perhaps we should try vagrants? If I am correct, the right items dropped and forgotten spawns different vagrants. It would be interesting to try. But at what place would it be appropriate.

The Adventures of the Three in Lordran Img_0528

If you guys ever go onto the gear I was on, and i am online in your world, then you may have a chance to see my guidance sign. If you do, plus 1 it so I can see if others have solved my puzzle.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:08 pm

this thread makes me want to start cooping trough lordran with someone, starting from scratch
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:46 pm

Get a good friend, and make sure communication is good. Using text chat or voice chat or other forms as such would help.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:13 pm

Awexome
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:56 am

Strange things have happened to us today.

We tried to kill the gaping dragon in whiskey's world before we tried to kill Gwyn, however the connection between our worlds were never there at all. Instead, she saw my sign a few, but never was able to summon me. It always led to faliure. I quit, reloaded, died, warped, and other forms of reseting, as well as she. She even unplugged and replugged her internet. Nothing.

When we went to Kiln, it was all fine and dandy! We were able to summon each other with ease. of course, we met some resistance, as it is overly populated. Darkwraiths were not helpful to us, although they gave me some nice souls in return for their trouble. however I died a couple of times when I met back stabs repetition and wrath of god, which they seemed to favor. others who did not seemed to die quicker by my sword. Go figure.

We also met a GOOD amount of resistance within the catacombs. No matter what we did, we were unable to put down our gravelord sign to be seen by both of us. It did not help that the majority of players were Darkwraiths that were plaguing the area, and I have seen some of my darkwraiths come invading me as spirits of vengeance as well. We tried for about 2 hours to get it wrking and set. We tried in an area where they did not attack us, at the second half of the catacombs. yet their was just too much traffic, that it took about 5 minutes for one of us to see either mine or her sign. It took so long to get a connection to each other, and the darkwraiths were constant. Their were some bad ones, and some good ones, I must admit.

I must give some credit to a player that I dueled in The Catacombs. If you know who you are, you let me kill the skeletons before we dueled, as well as we dueled twice before, once when i won, and once were both of us died. I must confess, you give me honor in dueling you. Moving on.

We traveled across Lordran, in the familiar cities of Undead Burg and Parish. We met some... haywire Gravelording expeditions, in which I was gravelorded when either none of us or I gravelorded her, in which i had gravelords in my world. They lasted for a while, then left at times. Their was no grvaelord sign where I searched, and they popped up three to four different times; Such times of gravelord infections popping when I used an eye to try to infect Whiskey. Either I was followed from undead burg, to undead parish, and then back again, by a gravelord... Or i was infecting myself. Strange.

We also met some problems in Lower Undead Burg as well. I was at whiskey's summon sign, and i clicked yes for summon, and I waited. Next thing I knew, another white phantom appeared... although not in lower undead burg. He was up, high up in undead Burg, killing. I contacted him later. Turns out, it was a darkwraith who turned white by a bug. But why was he up in undead burg? Hard to say, we were never up there for about 3 minutes, so it is hard to say.

The Adventures of the Three in Lordran Img_0543

We went in the Depths again, and this time no resistance came for us when we gravelorded and summoned each other. It was fun. For whiskey's world, she decided to kill the channeler and summon solaire. I objected to both ideas.

We have rested at stopped and Blighttown for our gravelord expedition, and this will be our second to final actual accounting search, and then it will be the catacombs. We were unable to play for three days due to her loss of internet connection, so such a wait had left us behind. however, since we do not actually have a schedule, I don;t really care.

The adventure continues, and soon we will be hoping to do other experiments as well. as the other things we do in the sidelines.
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:09 am

I don't understand what you have against Solaire. I miss him when he's not around! Plus, on the last playthrough that invader made me kill him in Anor Londo and I almost cried. Remember that?!

Why isn't there a gesture where you can hug your phantom?
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:11 am

Because they do not want to invoke sympathy, only grief. Have you seen the 'what is it?' gesture and the 'look skyward' gestures. Even a prayer or a bow does not show much sympathy. Now, when i use my worm, or when I use my undead rapport, now you know that it invokes sympathy. winking

As well, i remember. i would have helped, but apparently you could not find my sign. Too bad. You have him again. remember what I say, every being in lordran comes back again, no matter what happens to them the previous times.
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:17 am

I don't need the help, I just like having my sunbro friend around. Plus I like to play the game where you try to keep him alive for the whole boss fight.

You didn't tell about the guy who invaded me in the catacombs and ran past me twice looking for me before he black crystaled out. That was fun!
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:20 am

Blind he was, and surely obnoxious with his constant invasions. Yes I remember.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Wed May 02, 2012 10:46 pm

We still continue our adventure, even if it has been about 2 months... reaching to 3. Longs track.

We finally finished our run of Gravelording each other for the forum, in which you can see on the cursebook topic in the archives. Lots of gravelording we did, and we will still continue it when we feel like it... although it will now be for personal use more so than for the forum. Sorry, none are meant for you anymore.

We started our new quest of experimentations by killing the four kings before we rung the second bell (which seems to be the gargoyles, as we always do the red spider first now). Whiskey got herself some nice inventory for us, including some cracked orbs, a new sword, and armour as well. We continued our day against some annoying darkwraiths at times, in which we won most of the time. Sadly, my companion is having a hard time, and she is also tired after a while of unliking deaths. Still, we continue on.

I got some new armour, as well as she, for us to wear from time to time. in contradiction to my no poise, I am wearing the onion knight armour at times to match my egg head, which is still growing to this day. However, I usually wear the cloth armour still, especially againstDarkwraiths (kill them with no poise, of course). I usually do not wear the onion gloves, but the rest I wear well. If you see my avatar, you will have a good idea of what my second armour set looks like.

The Adventures of the Three in Lordran Img_0555

We will possibly post some experimental things ome time in the future, as I have plans for us to try out. Today, however, will be a break from such things, but we may or may not continue and try it on the weekend. The search continues, and our adventure continues. Almost three months.

Ironically, when we did the four kings, we were both level 141... the first time I met whiskey was when I was level 141, and I asked her to help me against the four kings. The same thing happened today. Like an anniversary of sorts

lol
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey Thu May 03, 2012 9:18 pm

I summoned Solaire for O&S (even though Cook hates when I do that), and he landed the killing blow on my invader.
    Praise the Sun
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey Thu May 03, 2012 9:57 pm

. . . and then the same invader came during Cook's playthrough. Cook killed him this time. I'd praise the sun again, but it doesn't fit. Is there a praise the egg gesture?
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu May 03, 2012 10:10 pm

I did all the damage the first time, and he takes the final kill. Screw you warrior of sunlight, that was mine!

This time, the second time, it was my world she was helping me with. I killed the same Darkwraith without summoning Solaire. Of course, I am now going back to the same ideals of Darkwraiths as I had in general: approximately all are gigantic sissies

:evil:

I say approximately, as I recognize those Darkwraiths who showed more potential and honor. Many perfered backstabs and spears.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Fri May 11, 2012 5:44 pm

That is really cool. You and Whiskey had a lot of fun I bet hehe. when are we going to do the healing one you spoke about a long time ago. You know which one I am talking about right?
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri May 11, 2012 5:57 pm

I remember. I deleted that one, unfortunately. When time is kind, maybe we can plan for it again. It will be fun. Of course, the trek to everything is gonna be a pain.
    About8547Souls
    About8547Souls
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by About8547Souls Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:20 pm

This was pretty epic. I need to find someone to do something like this with. -nods-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:06 am