Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Brokewilly
bending_sinister
peskychipmonk
DxV04
strangejoy
9 posters

Forest Covenant Truce with the Gravelords

Zakkia
    Zakkia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Forest Covenant Truce with the Gravelords - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest Covenant Truce with the Gravelords

Post by Zakkia Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:10 am

I have been destroying campers this night! join me brothers, put them on the narrow bridge and make sure they never come off! haha!
    Pargar-theGreat
    Pargar-theGreat
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Forest Covenant Truce with the Gravelords - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest Covenant Truce with the Gravelords

Post by Pargar-theGreat Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:19 am

my forest covenant build will also abide by these terms*)
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:06 am

well im going to warm up and do some forest invasions. then I will put my gravelord there big grin
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:49 pm

Zakkia - good to hear you are gave them hell last night. I think you are the reason why it took me so long to get invasions big grin – camper’s blood was spilt is all that matters. Keep up the fight, give no quarter and fear will reign amongst the campers!

Brokewilly 5 by 5 – mission ready, mission impossible!!!
    Brokewilly
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:13 pm

Ok – FoC members I am going to apologize in advance for what I am about to say. I know it is against our credo to complain about invasions or camper's actions. I am not a complainer or ranter but I’m getting sick and tired of campers complaining about not fighting fair. They come into the forest with 800k+ souls and a gang-load of active humanity then are killed by the environment (crazed bushes, MPs, WoGed/kicked off cliff, etc). I am thinking WTF!! – knowing my previous invasion was on that d*** cliff surrounded by a host and two phantoms - one kicking, one spamming WoGs, and the host standing behind them grinning holding a crystal-coated weapon. My only thought is to at least try to die with cold steel in my hand on solid ground, trying to save freaking face!!

ALL CAMPERS LISTEN UP – THERE ARE NO RULES IN THE FREAKING FOREST. IT IS A BATTLE GROUND PLAIN AND SIMPLE - YOU TREPASSED I DIDN’T.!!!

“In war it is necessary to kill as many people as possible -- such is the cynical logic of war. Brutality in a fight is unavoidable; have you seen how cruelly children fight in the streets?” - MAXIM GORKY

“Confront them with annihilation, and they will then survive; plunge them into a deadly situation, and they will then live. When people fall into danger, they are then able to strive for victory.” – SUN TZU

Brokewilly signing the freak off!!

Last edited by Brokewilly on Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    strangejoy
    strangejoy
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by strangejoy Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:05 pm

Brokewilly wrote:Ok – FoC members I am going to apologize in advance for what I am about to say. I know it is against our credo to complain about invasions or camper's actions. I am not a complainer or ranter but I’m getting sick and tired of campers complaining about not fighting fair. They come into the forest with 800k+ souls and a gang-load of active humanity then are killed by the environment (crazed bushes, MPs, WoGed/kicked off cliff, etc). I am thinking WTF!! – knowing my previous invasion was on that d*** cliff surrounded by a host and two phantoms - one kicking, one spamming WoGs, and the host standing behind them grinning holding a crystal-coated weapon. My only thought is to at least try to die with cold steel in my hand on solid ground, trying to save freaking face!!

ALL CAMPERS LISTEN UP – THERE ARE NO RULES IN THE FREAKING FOREST. IT IS A BATTLE GROUND PLAIN AND SIMPLE - YOU TREPASSED I DIDN’T.!!!

“In war it is necessary to kill as many people as possible -- such is the cynical logic of war. Brutality in a fight is unavoidable; have you seen how cruelly children fight in the streets?” - MAXIM GORKY

“Confront them with annihilation, and they will then survive; plunge them into a deadly situation, and they will then live. When people fall into danger, they are then able to strive for victory.” – SUN TZU

Brokewilly signing the freak out!!

Couldn't agree more. If someone comes at me with one or two phantoms, I'm going to kill them any way I can. The hatemail we get for backstabbing or enviro-killing these guys is a badge of honor. Forest Covenant Truce with the Gravelords - Page 2 558843162
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:15 pm

strangejoy wrote:
    Brokewilly wrote:Ok – FoC members I am going to apologize in advance for what I am about to say. I know it is against our credo to complain about invasions or camper's actions. I am not a complainer or ranter but I’m getting sick and tired of campers complaining about not fighting fair. They come into the forest with 800k+ souls and a gang-load of active humanity then are killed by the environment (crazed bushes, MPs, WoGed/kicked off cliff, etc). I am thinking WTF!! – knowing my previous invasion was on that d*** cliff surrounded by a host and two phantoms - one kicking, one spamming WoGs, and the host standing behind them grinning holding a crystal-coated weapon. My only thought is to at least try to die with cold steel in my hand on solid ground, trying to save freaking face!!

Brokewilly signing the freak out!!

Couldn't agree more. If someone comes at me with one or two phantoms, I'm going to kill them any way I can. The hatemail we get for backstabbing or enviro-killing these guys is a badge of honor. Forest Covenant Truce with the Gravelords - Page 2 558843162

Could not have said it better myself Brokewilly!!!!

Indeed strangejoy, the hate mail just tells us how good of a job we are doing hehe...

I hope that I can provide many many BP mushroom families. They need to take vengance upon those that kill them also.

I think this union will grow very well.. twisted
    Zakkia
    Zakkia
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Zakkia Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:49 pm

The bridge. Where numbers matter not big grin! Gets rid of dgr flip too wth the narrow passage
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:53 pm

Zakkia wrote:The bridge. Where numbers matter not big grin! Gets rid of dgr flip too wth the narrow passage

Yea one has to be carefull too, near alvina i fell off once time trying to evade a chaos storm cast from a host. That was a sad moment. 🇳🇴 Shrug <---- I just saw those! The gestures LOL cool

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:16 pm