Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Diablo III

sinisterapathy
    sinisterapathy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Diablo III Empty Diablo III

Post by sinisterapathy Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:31 pm

There is an open beta all weekend and the full game comes out May 15th. Anyone else intrested in this game?

My download for the beta just finished so im gonna try it out. Im still not sure if im gonna get this one or not..this beta will let me know.
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Diablo III Empty Re: Diablo III

Post by Digitalyzed Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:04 pm

Please tell me if it's any good. I was always more interested in Titan Quest and Two Worlds than Diablo but I'd still give it a shot.
    sinisterapathy
    sinisterapathy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by sinisterapathy Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:46 pm

Eh...its alright...i mean its just like Diablo 2 with slightly better graphics...there are more classes and it seems like they still have a good dark story.

Im gonna have to spend some more time with it before i make up my mind about it....Diablo has always been kinda slow till you get to the higher levels anyway. Ive only used one class so far. It seems to still consist of click click click loot loot loot...that being said once i started i played for 2 1/2 hours straight lol. Probably would have kept going but the beta has one boss and i beat it.

The beta is about 3 1/2 gigs and its open till monday morning if you wanna try it out for yourself. Im gonna go ahead and play some more and get to the lvl cap....its like 16 i think.
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:57 am

Okay then, I'll consider picking it up sometime when it's out. The second one annoyed me due to the class restrictions, which is why I always prefered TQ.
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by FexDS Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:11 am

I've been getting all sorts of errors all day. Game downloaded fine but I ran into 300008 / 3006 a bunch of times, then managed to play for one hour and a half (made it to level 5 woot) and now encountering error 37: servers busy.

So far, really disappointed with the servers. If they want to force online on a single player game of this magnitude they had better figure out how they will accomodate for all the users that will be eagerly awaiting login on day one. With that date a month away, its not looking good.

I am also saddened there is no skillpoint allocation and that my skills are being preassigned to me upon leveling rather than me chosing them. I hope this is just for the beta because right now your character customization amounts to loot.
    Siegleyn
    Siegleyn

Post by Siegleyn Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:34 pm

Yeah, you use runes to customize your skills. But Blizzard may be working on it to the last second till the release.
    That and the graphic style are kinda awkward but the rest of the game seems pretty good. I hope it catches the old Diablo atmopshere and the actual boss fight should be more challenging.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:13 am