Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
SmittyRomps
callipygias
Forum Pirate
billy_bayonet
White Mamba
LittleLuden
10 posters

My most satisfying PvP kill

LittleLuden
    LittleLuden
    Casual
    Casual

My most satisfying PvP kill Empty My most satisfying PvP kill

Post by LittleLuden Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:38 am

yesterday evening, upper undead burg. i put down a rss where the two pikemen are near the bonfire. someone summons me, moves to the middle of the courtyard and bows. i approach him and bow. while bowing he starts coming at me, moving at my back. as my bowing animation ends, i manage to flip forward and escape his backstab (which would have killed me, i was nearly naked). as i reached the other end of the arena i looked back and saw him shrugging. wtf. i bowed again, and again he tried to backstab. same procedure, i managed to flip away in the last possible second, looked back and this guy shrugged again. what did he expect? anyway, it was one of the best feelings i ever had in pvp as i managed to slay him down with a simple sn spear.

i had to post this in the forum as my girl don´t understand this...
    White Mamba
    White Mamba
    Addicted
    Addicted

My most satisfying PvP kill Empty Re: My most satisfying PvP kill

Post by White Mamba Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:44 am

Lol, why did you bow a second time?
    LittleLuden
    LittleLuden
    Casual
    Casual

Post by LittleLuden Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:54 am

i just wanted to play a bit. thought, if could escape once it should be possible a second time. didn´t care to much about dying, as beeing a darkmoon, i thought i might invade him later anyways.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:34 am

allways bow the second they bow even if there trying to trick you itll end bout a second aftetr theres and then go flip happy happy
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:27 pm

I was invaded by a griefer in maxed gear with a +10 fire shotel that could 2shot my sl 25 in the catacombs. I killed him in straight combat with a +5 iaito and base elite knights. No back stabs because the path was to narrow.

Apparently that made me a "noob", never mind that I had to hit 7 times and he only had to hit twice.

Probably my favorite pvp victory.
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:41 pm

@op, the second bow made it classic. That's great.

I guess it's also a lesson to me too, I always assumed that if you wanted an honorable duel you'd use the RSS. Guess I was mistaken. A guy accepts a duel and then tries to bow-stab you? TWICE???
    SmittyRomps
    SmittyRomps
    Casual
    Casual

Post by SmittyRomps Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:03 pm

Lol thats awesome!

My most satisfying win came last night so i had to post in here. Laid down my RSS at the bonfire in painted world and some guy summons me. As soon as i pop up the guy wogs me so i start rolling away but he timed it right and got me again, im at half health now. I got up the stairs and into the first area where the three undead guys are and we exchange a few blows but then the undead start attacking him so he switches to them. Kills them and flasks so i start throwing emit forces at him from a distance. After i hit him with a few of those he heals again so i ruun up to get a bs but im not in time, hits me with another blow of his bkga and i parry, catch him riposte and he dies. It was so good to beat a dirty player of his caliber that i wanted to do a bad gesture :p but i just stayed classy and bowed.
    sinisterapathy
    sinisterapathy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by sinisterapathy Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:19 pm

Nice...both of you.

@Smitty: those are the same guys that point down when they gank you so i always point down at them. its like saying thats where you belong and it is. Also look skyward is good. They dont deserve a bow.
    SmittyRomps
    SmittyRomps
    Casual
    Casual

Post by SmittyRomps Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:27 pm

Yeah your right, i just felt like if i did he wouldnt of learned anything. This way its like "yeah you can still lose a fight even though you ganked." and honestly it probably pissed him off more that i bowed lol
    pylorih

Post by pylorih Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:36 pm

Funny kill:

Got summoned at burg to help a guy and we were going up to the tower for the demon. Guy invades the host and of course he is decked out - host bolts for the top and I am hanging out at the entrance when darkwraith runs in, sees me and host and bolts up after him - I chase after him - Dark wraith jumps off stairs to door level - I jump as well after him with a diving sword - SMACK - dead dark wraith. Host comes back to the floor level to recover the wraith souls and off we go to clear the demon.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:36 pm

sounds like the guy sucked majorly if he couldnt land a backstab while your bowing lol. glad you taught him a lesson. i just ignore people like that, but most the time i dont bow in a way that makes me open to attack.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:39 pm

i have to say my most satisfying kill was on top of sens. i invaded and thought the person had already made it up to the fog so i rushed up then when i was on the pathway i look down and see him fighting the balder knights down by where you get the fire deff ring. I waited for him to open the chest and dropped down. it took almost all my health with 50vit but i must of scared the living **** out of them lol
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:29 pm

while my story doesn't result in a kill... it is funny.
    i enter the burg which i've left open for pvp and of course get invaded, at the time i was up in the area where you find a light crossbow. i decided to make my stand there seeing as they're a flipping mask tank. i put on full havels a dark hand and a crystal knight shield. when the invader figured out my location he makes the jump and come running zweihander at the ready. he ends up being unable to land more than one blow because his sword kept getting caught on the wall. deciding to have some fun i maneuver him into tan alley-way like space and and spam r2. i sucked him dry after 10 successful drains and had him at half health, he tried parrying so i just staggered my attacks and continued wittleing him down.. eventually i moved a bit to much and he managed to escape the alley and got a bs... but still...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:20 am