Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
GkMrBane
Spurgun
TehInfamousAmos
Gods Horseman
Maneater_Mildred
DoughGuy
Chaos Spectre
ViralEnsign_
12 posters

Gravelords Under Fire: The Crusaders (Gravelordvs Noble Knights War)

Gods Horseman
    Gods Horseman
    Addicted
    Addicted

Gravelords Under Fire: The Crusaders (Gravelordvs Noble Knights War) - Page 3 Empty Re: Gravelords Under Fire: The Crusaders (Gravelordvs Noble Knights War)

Post by Gods Horseman Wed May 02, 2012 12:20 pm

Dude I hope he is attending. I really want to get in on this with someone. Wait, it is possible to use the eyes of death with a phantom summoned?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Gravelords Under Fire: The Crusaders (Gravelordvs Noble Knights War) - Page 3 Empty Re: Gravelords Under Fire: The Crusaders (Gravelordvs Noble Knights War)

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed May 02, 2012 4:07 pm

Nope. You also should have another Gravelord on yourside.
    Gods Horseman
    Gods Horseman
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gods Horseman Wed May 02, 2012 5:08 pm

How so?
    WorldSlayerPIKA
    WorldSlayerPIKA
    Regular
    Regular

Post by WorldSlayerPIKA Thu May 03, 2012 7:11 am

Honorable Warriors

WorldSlayerPIKA is in war preparation and brings some light to the Dark!

It suits this crusade that it'll be 2 AM here in Europe! :drunken: Greetings from Switzerland.
    Gods Horseman
    Gods Horseman
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gods Horseman Thu May 03, 2012 8:29 am

^ Are you XBL or PSN?

Oh Viral I feel stupid now, I just read the "How To Properly Spread Misery" Thread..... So yes, I can go to or have a buddy to help the invasions. Oh one more note, my guy is level 80.
    WorldSlayerPIKA
    WorldSlayerPIKA
    Regular
    Regular

Post by WorldSlayerPIKA Thu May 03, 2012 9:43 am

I am on PSN.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 03, 2012 11:28 pm

Less than a day to go everyone. I'll be postng the rules for scoring and fighting on here in around 7-8 hours so stay tuned. And its not too late to join in people.You can still participate.

Last edited by DoughGuy on Thu May 03, 2012 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu May 03, 2012 11:30 pm

Hey Viral why don't you change the OP to say Friday? I hope this is this Friday otherwise I will have to pass sad
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 03, 2012 11:33 pm

Its friday in America. ~ 6-9pm friday the 4th for americans, 8-10am saturday 5 for aussies and 1pm saturday the 5th for NZ. Officially its 12am saturday the 5th GMT. that way everyone can figure out their own time mre easily.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu May 03, 2012 11:44 pm

Thank you sir!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri May 04, 2012 3:37 am

Sorry my bad. Dough can you include an FC like series of rounds worth two points each?

Also I'm adding the Carim section of the lore tonight.

Please PM me a short section of lore about you character. Nothing as long as Dough's one but a quick insight into who they are. Oh and a generic title/ Sl so I can update the participants list.

Its on now my boys.

Oh I can supply EoD's to anyone in the rregion of SL 70 on PSN. i have 120+ atm.
    WorldSlayerPIKA
    WorldSlayerPIKA
    Regular
    Regular

Post by WorldSlayerPIKA Fri May 04, 2012 4:23 am

DoughGuy wrote:Its friday in America. ~ 6-9pm friday the 4th for americans, 8-10am saturday 5 for aussies and 1pm saturday the 5th for NZ. Officially its 12am saturday the 5th GMT. that way everyone can figure out their own time mre easily.

Aaaaaand : I'ts around 2am for Europe!

Come on guys! That's a good time to play big grin
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri May 04, 2012 4:43 am

Well Dough and I are in the Oceanic regions.

Also whats the lore for ur dude PIKA or do you want me to make some up for ya.
    True King Doran
    True King Doran
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by True King Doran Fri May 04, 2012 5:12 am

I was just so sad when i thought that i missed this, then realized it's 4 a.m. over here, and that's why it's the fourth now Look Skyward

EDIT: Also, I'm probably down, so sign me up under the lifehunters! i'll get my build built now lol, it's a gravelord shiva with pyromancy too twisted
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri May 04, 2012 5:26 am

Sure thing Viral Ill get a FC thing going. omst likely that will be the last hour of the event. I wiil have the rules and scoring up in an hour dinner permitting.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri May 04, 2012 5:40 am

Nice just updated our participants atm. you look to be down a few knights. Any mercenaries show up?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri May 04, 2012 5:43 am

No no mercs showed up. I havent heard back from the organisation either. Im assuming I get Tolvo now if he can show?
    Gods Horseman
    Gods Horseman
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gods Horseman Fri May 04, 2012 5:55 am

Hey Viral and Dough. I had an idea. Well I am a musician of sorts I use computer music programs and am a pianist. I was wondering if you guy's would not mind if I developed themes for characters and factions (Player Based) and pass it through you guys to see if you like it?

Oh and something quick, it's "Mavet" no "R".

Last edited by Gods Horseman on Fri May 04, 2012 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri May 04, 2012 6:02 am

Its time for the RULES!

Gravesworn Objectives
    The gravesworn have the goal of stopping the Noble Knights. You are to use your eyes of death and wait around the first bonfire in the tomb of giants. This will allow my knights to easily find your signs and reduce the chance for invasion between us becoming human and invading you.

Gravesworn Scoring
    As a Gravesworn you gain 1 point for every eye of death obtained by killing a SoV. This includes all non Noble Knights. Please keep a careful count.

Noble Knights Objectives
    The knights objectives are to kill as many gravesworn as possible and help as amny adventurers kill Nito as possible. You may place your summon sign near the second bonfire for easier summoning however fighting gravesworn takes preference. If you become infected immediately cancel your sign and run to the first bonfire.

Noble Knights Scoring

The knights gain 1 point for every gravesworn killed and gain 1 point for every sunlight medal gained by killing Nito as a phantom. Please remember to keep careful count. These medallions will be ounted towards any levelling up in the covenant.

Duelling Fights
    The above will go for the first 2 hours of the event. The final hour will consist of a fight club style battle. Viral and I will summon two people, one from either side, to duel each other using FC rules. Gravesworn please drop a RSS and Knights please drop a WSS to help Viral and differentiate between the 2 sides. This event will be concluded at the very end by a duel between Viral and I. These duels will be worth 2 points to the winner. The winner of Viral vs Me will gain 5 points for their covenant to represent the moral victory.

Thats all. I'm posting this everywhere so people definetily see it.

Last edited by DoughGuy on Fri May 04, 2012 6:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri May 04, 2012 6:04 am

Gods Horseman wrote:Hey Viral and Dough. I had an idea. Well I am a musician of sorts I use computer music programs and am a pianist. I was wondering if you guy's would not mind if I developed themes for characters and factions (Player Based) and pass it through you guys to see if you like it?

Oh and something quick, it's "Mavet" no "R". Mavet is Latin for "Death".

i would love that. Just make sure its suitably epic and matches the theme of dark souls. i would suggest listening too some Silent Comedy for inspration. Theres also a genre of opera like musics that would suit this but I dont actually know the name of it. Wil try to find some for you.

EDIT: This is what im talking about.- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNKL22rpcr4
    Gods Horseman
    Gods Horseman
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gods Horseman Fri May 04, 2012 6:09 am

I have been listening to a lot of Dark Souls OST and have picked up quite a bit. I was planning on doing Gravesworn theme to be a piano/cello with some various instruments.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri May 04, 2012 6:11 am

Sounds good.
    Gods Horseman
    Gods Horseman
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gods Horseman Fri May 04, 2012 6:12 am

Oh, and funny you say Silent Comedy. I love them they actually have a great sound for a game like this, especially poison and Bartholomew.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri May 04, 2012 6:18 am

Dude you do that and I'll stop worshiping Nito and form a covenant based around you.

The Horsesworn!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri May 04, 2012 6:19 am

I like All saints day especially.

ALso everyone stock up on humantiy for the event. You'll be needing it (that goes double for the gravesworn).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:09 pm