Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Rynn
User
befowler
ublug
ZikoLogiKa NL
Yarxov
Zakkia
ChizFreak
12 posters

The Truth about the Egghead.....

Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The Truth about the Egghead..... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth about the Egghead.....

Post by Rynn Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:22 pm

I find dusk crown really starts to shine when using chaos spells and other low-total cast spells... people flip out after the 6th chaos fireball.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The Truth about the Egghead..... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Truth about the Egghead.....

Post by User Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:23 pm

They do... they do... :bas:
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:55 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote:They do... they do... :bas:
    Or after I've used 40 crystal soul spears...
    Or after the Fire Surge has been going for 4 minutes...
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:57 pm

It is always fun to bring surprise to people. It's a good weapon to itself.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:59 am

the human mind is the greatest weapon alive , spin-doctors operate behind the enemy lines The Truth about the Egghead..... - Page 2 4125110524
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:28 am

I need an egg head build. I think the stun from Force would be a good setup for the egg head attack. I eant to infect people
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:00 pm

Heey Fed., Offcourse you need an egghead build

Try to parry & riposte with the parasite kick , lol , I got this idea from Bamjam
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:54 pm

I think it would be fun to invade the Burg as an egghead and use the parasite attack only. Once they start scratching their head you BC out, mission accomplished. No harm done to the host, Chaos servants get to recruit..
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:19 am

Also eggheads replace that annoying rapier and curved sword kick.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:42 am

The curved sword's kick animation sucks , but I do like the one the estoc has big grin

With my parasite , I still miss not being able to fast kick anticipated parry attempts though 😢
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:28 pm

I love how my post from January was revived using necromancy and got already 2 full pages of new answers.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:43 pm

Im Glad that you recognized us as Necromancers , Tyrael !

lol!
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:13 pm

I started a new chaos servant egghead build based on this resurrected thread, and it is pretty hilarious. Mine's a pretty standard dex/pyro build that I've stopped at sl54 for now so I can coop in Anor Londo and hopefully feed this thing tons of S&O souls. But using all the chaos pyros and a flaming BSS for themeliness is a lot of fun, and with enough poise I can usually get a worm bite off even if I'm being hit. You do take tons of fire damage with the egghead though, so I've resorted to the black knight shield. No word on whether I've actually managed to infect anyone yet, but I remain optimistic ...tee hee.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:28 pm

I receive about 12 acorns from anonymous people that thought I could not find a cure; the eleven before say otherwise.

My advice? Kill pinwheel as first, go to Tomb of Giants and pick up the silver serpent ring.
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:34 pm

Yes, I may try the silver ring. Another thing I noticed is that consumables didn't seem to split souls with the egg, but the egg gave you credit for them anyway. I popped a soul of a great hero consumable, and got the full 20,000 souls -- but my egg evolved to stage 2 anyway.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:47 pm

The egg won't grow in size by that... I already tried before my last two egghead builds.

Consuming as a phantom without the egg is only receiving half for souls... An egg only receives half of souls... A phantom with an egg gets a forth of souls.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:47 pm

If you are receiving to much fire damage , try upping the humanity in your counter
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:09 pm

I wish you got some percentage of the souls the egg eats back as life or something. Say 1%. So if you killed a mob for 1000 souls, your egg would heal you 10 hp. The lack of a helm, weakness to fire, and having all my attunement slots tied up with chaos pyromancies requires a lot of Humanity farming for healing.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:25 pm

Izalith would be hell on an Egghead O.O
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:27 pm

It wouldn't be much in terms of a plague, if they had more cons than pros. Fortunately for me, the pros I see in it are more powerful than the cons. I don't notice much change damage wise from fire, helmets were never my top priority and only got those for looks, and soul consumption I can deal with if necessary.

As well, the worm attack I have used more than my kick, the mists the infected Pyromancy gives has it's benefits, andthe egg growth gives me hope to follow the feet of the great Xanthous... Even if I have not played PS3 for awhile.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:33 pm

Greifing, trolling, gifting, or recruiting:
    invading the (Burg,Parish,Sens,Depths,B-town) as a low level egghead with no weapons and infecting people with the parasite.
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:25 pm

Acidic how many souls do you estimate your egg is up to?

When I started my guy I got my souls down to 0 when my full egg appeared, so hopefully as my counter builds it'll show precisely how many my egg also has gotten, since we're splitting.

I also have seen 4 other egg builds in Anor Londo in the last 24 hrs, including an invader (which was awesome).
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:31 pm

Ow god, about close to 10 million, maybe more or less. I lost count, as my souls did not exactly stick with me. It went longer for the first egghead build, which grew to a size that I think still rivals the existing one... sadly out of my search I removed it to get a dragon body to test things. Out of anger, I deleted her due to unsuccessful results.

My head still grows, although it gets wider more than taller.
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:48 pm

lol, befowler i summoned your egg head lady in anor londo yesterday, thanks again!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:57 pm

Does the egg ever hatch?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:19 am