Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Rynn
User
befowler
ublug
ZikoLogiKa NL
Yarxov
Zakkia
ChizFreak
12 posters

The Truth about the Egghead.....

befowler
    befowler

The Truth about the Egghead..... - Page 4 Empty Re: The Truth about the Egghead.....

Post by befowler Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:25 am

What can I say, Tim Curry is awesome. Although there he's dressed as King Arthur, I think he'd make a great Solaire in what I can only assume is the upcoming Dark Souls feature film.
    befowler
    befowler

The Truth about the Egghead..... - Page 4 Empty Re: The Truth about the Egghead.....

Post by befowler Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:00 pm

So I'm about 1.5 million souls into my stage 2 egghead, and haven't noticed any changes. Did folks have any sense of when this thing starts growing again?

Also, the entire thing seems to count as your head for getting-shot-in-the-face by silver knight archer purposes, which is funny and awful at the same time.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:22 pm

My girlfriend has a young stage 2 egghead and it is noticably smaller then mine.

I think I have over 3 million souls in my counter and I always recovered my stain,

does that mean I have absorbed a total amount of 6 million souls , because the parasite leeches half of it ?
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:56 pm

Stop this necromancy!

*casts Shining Light*
    *Critical hit*

*ZikoLogiKa NL dies*

/thread closed
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:05 pm

Chiz, I hope you do not take this in Illl will, but perhaps this necromancy is for the best. Such necromancy is accepted by a follower of the reds after all.

Take this, as a symbol of peace:

:bas:
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:14 pm

Acidic_Cook wrote:Chiz, I hope you do not take this in Illl will, but perhaps this necromancy is for the best. Such necromancy is accepted by a follower of the reds after all.

Take this, as a symbol of peace:

The Truth about the Egghead..... - Page 4 932657698
    I guess it's okay... for now...The Truth about the Egghead..... - Page 4 3149687655

*casts Soul Siphon on Cursed Frog*
    *uses Soul of Cursed Frog to revive ZikoLogiKa NL*

Necromancy is reserved for Masters of Conjuration. (or people who have played with the Necromancer in Diablo 2).
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:23 pm

Jimmy! Why!

You cruel bastard! Why would you hurt jimmy!

'bonfire spawn; Jimmy the Basilisk'

Ow... hey Jimmy!

:bas:

:weap-crystal:
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:28 pm

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:My girlfriend has a young stage 2 egghead and it is noticably smaller then mine.

I think I have over 3 million souls in my counter and I always recovered my stain,

does that mean I have absorbed a total amount of 6 million souls , because the parasite leeches half of it ?

Nice, I'll keep at it. Yes, I'm keeping track as well using my counter, which should be splitting 50/50 minus some minor upkeep costs.

Re thread necromancy, this thread has obviously been infested and is now a carrier for other debates. Unless someone can find the forum's equivalent of a vermifuge we'll be here for some time. big grin
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:36 pm

ChizFreak wrote:Stop this necromancy!

*casts Shining Light*
    *Critical hit*

*ZikoLogiKa NL dies*

/thread closed

lol!

@ Befowler

haha yeah Im glad this thread still exists. But the growing rate of the egg seems to be very very slow. At first I thought the lumps were growing too but I think that's not the case unfortunately
    Desiani
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Desiani Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:21 am

Has any one been able to figure out if you can infect through shield blocking? D: Seems pretty damn fun :O

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:31 pm