Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
DoughGuy
WyrmHero
6 posters

titanite Demons are Chaos demons.

WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

titanite Demons are Chaos demons. Empty titanite Demons are Chaos demons.

Post by WyrmHero Tue May 08, 2012 8:57 pm

I tested a Black Knight Sword with 512 AR and GLGS with 511 AR.

The GLGS did 207 damage to the demon.
    The BKS did 296 damage.

So what is the connection between the blacksmith god and the creation of the flame of Chaos????
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

titanite Demons are Chaos demons. Empty Re: titanite Demons are Chaos demons.

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 08, 2012 9:59 pm

They rose from the slabs when the nameless blacksmith deity passed. They drop demon titanite. The power of chaos affected the slabs once the deity was no longer there to protect them.
    Special titanite stolen from a faceless stone beast known as a titanite Demon.
    When the nameless blacksmith deity passed, from several Slabs, great beasts arose.
    The power of titanite remains within them, and they still roam Lordran today."

Buggy Virus
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Buggy Virus Tue May 08, 2012 11:28 pm

I think it is possible although they have the name of demons it wasn't meant to be in connection to the chaos flame. Rather they were just magical beings brought into the world by the blacksmith deities powerful titanite.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Tue May 08, 2012 11:42 pm

Here's something to support that they are... assisted by the chaos flame. The only one to respawn is near the heart of the chaos flame.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 08, 2012 11:47 pm

Aaaagh why is Acidic's thread so long. Anyway I had that idea awhile back. That the heat basically acted like a forge, reforging the demon everytime it died. If you add in the BoC's influence then it becomes a credible theory.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Wed May 09, 2012 1:00 am

Buggy Virus wrote:I think it is possible although they have the name of demons it wasn't meant to be in connection to the chaos flame. Rather they were just magical beings brought into the world by the blacksmith deities powerful titanite.

The Black Knight Sword does bonus damage to Chaos Demons, like the Taurus, Capra and even the Chaos Bugs. I thought it was 50% more, but I think it's 90 more constant damage.
    SpecOps0
    Regular
    Regular

Post by SpecOps0 Tue May 29, 2012 5:57 pm

I think it is a sub-species of the Chaos Demons of long ago. Which is my guess, cause the weapons were used with full body motion included with the weapons attack... so they were I think bigger than a titanite Demon.
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Post by ublug Tue May 29, 2012 6:40 pm

Are the batwing demons of anor londo affected by black knight weapons as well?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:40 pm