Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOW someone help the phantoms

BLVCK
    BLVCK

WOW someone help the phantoms Empty WOW someone help the phantoms

Post by BLVCK Sun May 13, 2012 9:05 pm

this game is known for makin people angry I'm aware of that an i expect death and embrace it but wen its over something stupid thats someone else's fault
    THATs wat makes me Pissed for example at sens fortress i recently died at the iron golem with a lot of humanities over a stupid mistake. no biggie rite? Wrong! so as i go to retrieve the souls an all that good stuff with my two phantoms i decided to go and retrieve ricards rapier while I'm in the area so i kill the steel knight and proceed up the stairs biggest mistake of my life for my build IMMEDIATLEY Look Skyward i realized my stupid *** phantoms were on my *** i tried going back down but the R-tards wouldn't let me by jus then i gotten shot with an arrow so i had no choice but to proceed to rush him up the stairs or i would get shot to death needless to say i got him down all the way to about an 8th of life before i ran out of stamina and was stuck in a death trap triggerd by my impatient phantoms an died then i got angry and broke some ish
    like my dam remote luckily i showed enough restraint to not break my ps3 controller but my tv remote :/

someone put a thread on how to be a good co op phantom and give your host enough space to dodge stuff at all times because I'm a firm believer that shields are for pansies (but thats a different story) also I've come across phantoms that are jus flat-out useless I'm jus saying i feel like there are more terrible phantoms than anything else in the game and the only times I've gotten mad have been Me with dumb mistakes or terrible phantoms who keep dying before i get to bosses cmon at least Get to the boss smh you know its bad wen the people u summon to help you,,, need help
    I'm aware of the threads for new players an such but way about something to help those getting summoned things they should know about protecting the host an ish but yea I'm done rambling

BLVCK
    BLVCK

WOW someone help the phantoms Empty Re: WOW someone help the phantoms

Post by BLVCK Sun May 13, 2012 9:07 pm

for the record this the 1st time i ever broke something from anger of this game so i thot it was necessary to post lol

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:58 am