Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Emergence
LOLRagezzz
d15-149
strangejoy
aceluby
Glutebrah
Scudman_Slayer
k0rruptid
Fusion
13 posters

Defeating Turtles

GraFGrizzli
    GraFGrizzli

Defeating Turtles - Page 2 Empty Re: Defeating Turtles

Post by GraFGrizzli Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:09 pm

Scudman_Slayer wrote:hmm maybe they skiped sif until they got to anor londo and got havel's armor?

and they had a tank build (which pretty much explains turtles i mean tanks can't do much damage wise)

still if they were farming they would be lvl 120 or above not lvl 50

and some people would even say that you were grieving with lvl 50 and black knight greataxe invading at forest
    but i've seen much worse so i don't think its grieving at all...sort of
    They've skipped nothing. They've done BB glitch.
    GraFGrizzli
    GraFGrizzli

Post by GraFGrizzli Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:10 pm

Fusion wrote:So I've been PvPing as a Forest Hunter at level 50 using a 2-handed BKGA. It's the only weapon I use and have upgraded so I'm limited to the weapon's moveset. It's very fun fighting against regular opponents, but what can be done against someone in full Havel's with either Greatshield of Artorias or Eagle Shield or just a stack of Stamina. Either I get in a lucky hit and they don't stagger or I bounce off their shield and meet my own demise.

I'm not hellbent on staying at level 50 so if raising my Faith or some other method of overcoming these enemies is presented to me I will keep an open mind.
    Forest invaders, you always forget, that there's no upper level limit in your covenant! Perhaps you've fough against level 120?
    Fusion
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Fusion Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:32 pm

GraFGrizzli wrote:
    Fusion wrote:So I've been PvPing as a Forest Hunter at level 50 using a 2-handed BKGA. It's the only weapon I use and have upgraded so I'm limited to the weapon's moveset. It's very fun fighting against regular opponents, but what can be done against someone in full Havel's with either Greatshield of Artorias or Eagle Shield or just a stack of Stamina. Either I get in a lucky hit and they don't stagger or I bounce off their shield and meet my own demise.

I'm not hellbent on staying at level 50 so if raising my Faith or some other method of overcoming these enemies is presented to me I will keep an open mind.
    Forest invaders, you always forget, that there's no upper level limit in your covenant! Perhaps you've fough against level 120?

Oh I'm well aware everyone I'm fighting is above me level-wise. What nay-sayers seem to forget is that at level 50 I don't have the stamina, the poise or the health to swing wildly, and as a result I very rarely stunlock someone in the first place. I've lost countless battles to flaskers because I can do the damage but I'll never just swing manically until something's dead, there's no fun to it. (I realise I can use Lloyd's)
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Glutebrah Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:24 am

Back Lot Basher wrote:
    cheekykunt wrote:
    Fusion wrote:I haven't fought a single person who wasn't using HCSM, Full Havel's, CMW or WoG. The one unfortunate guy I did invade who was ~level 30 died to an NPC, I then messaged him, telling him how to farm the NPC's in the forest properly.

I will definitely try Dung Pies in the future, thanks.

get an avelyn for people who use HCSM and blast them from a safe distance everytime they cast it. they will soon learn not to

Anyone who knows how to play a battlemage wouldn't get suckered by Avelyn.

Yea its called not casting HCSM any more. Oh wise one tell me how you would cast it while not allowing me to shoot you. If you say run behind a pillar lol im not dumb wont let you out of site.
    Fusion
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Fusion Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:02 am

cheekykunt wrote:
    Back Lot Basher wrote:
    cheekykunt wrote:
    Fusion wrote:I haven't fought a single person who wasn't using HCSM, Full Havel's, CMW or WoG. The one unfortunate guy I did invade who was ~level 30 died to an NPC, I then messaged him, telling him how to farm the NPC's in the forest properly.

I will definitely try Dung Pies in the future, thanks.

get an avelyn for people who use HCSM and blast them from a safe distance everytime they cast it. they will soon learn not to

Anyone who knows how to play a battlemage wouldn't get suckered by Avelyn.

Yea its called not casting HCSM any more. Oh wise one tell me how you would cast it while not allowing me to shoot you. If you say run behind a pillar lol im not dumb wont let you out of site.

Due to Avelyn's ridiculous speed I'd prefer to keep it until later in the fight after a lucky hit or two. Using it as an ace up my sleeve. When they back off and think they're safe they eat a face full of lightning bolts, killing them or at least wounding them within an inch of their life.

I think it would be more effective as a surprise coup de grace, than a magical deterrent.
    k0rruptid
    k0rruptid
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by k0rruptid Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:19 pm

who honestly cant see that huge *** crossbow as soon as you pull it out?

id almost have to agree and say its probably best used to punish magic/healing ect.

id think any decent player could see it coming a mile away and either block or roll.
    Toastfacekillah
    Toastfacekillah
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Toastfacekillah Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:14 pm

As has been said before - use Dung. Its hilarious as to how much people get in a flap when they are toxic and unprepared without herbs. It only takes two direct hits.
    Jarlaxe
    Jarlaxe

Post by Jarlaxe Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:05 am

definetly magic against turtles you make them thing otherwise of their shield

strangejoy wrote:

I've run into a couple of groups that were obviously headed to Sif. They don't just stand around and wait for hunters to invade. Normally, they're on the move, and often they're hollow, so you wouldn't run into them anyway. In other words, the people you're killing are almost certainly looking for PvP.

personally when i go to sif i'm in the forest covenant and no one invades and watching my phantoms trying to kill the "ghosts" is very funny

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:04 am