Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Next best place to ask. Computer Troubles

Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Next best place to ask. Computer Troubles Empty Next best place to ask. Computer Troubles

Post by Chaos Spectre Sat May 19, 2012 7:39 pm

Alright, so, I have an older computer, bout 3 years old. The computer itself isn't that bad, but its got one huge problem. It destroys every operating system I put on it.

I had a copy of windows 7 on it, and it just stopped working, the activation key just got deleted by a random update it seems. So I tried to get ubuntu on it, which worked fine at first. I restart my computer, and bam, ubuntu is now fully text based, and not working at all. I delete it, and a friend gives me a version of win7, and i retried it. However, it did the same thing as ubuntu, and destroyed it after I tried restarting my computer to install the updates. I've tried both operating systems multiple times, but got nothing each time, just the same operating system corruption.

Does anyone know what happened to my computer, or how to fix it?
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Next best place to ask. Computer Troubles Empty Re: Next best place to ask. Computer Troubles

Post by Quarik Sat May 19, 2012 8:19 pm

That sounds REALLY bad. I'd go find a technician if you can afford it, or call customer support if that's still available to you.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Next best place to ask. Computer Troubles Empty Re: Next best place to ask. Computer Troubles

Post by Chaos Spectre Sat May 19, 2012 8:29 pm

My friend says he might be able to help me, but thats the best technician I got that I can afford. I'm utterly broke.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:06 pm