Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
billy_bayonet
Knight N. Allant
BoilerFan8472
ZikoLogiKa NL
AMKproductions10
WyrmHero
FattyOfDoom
Wilkinson3424
User
dancash1808
whitechikz11
Maneater_Mildred
Serious_Much
Ser Isaac
TehInfamousAmos
Delvanoc
Shkar
Medi_Pack
ViralEnsign_
SunlightCrusader
DoughGuy
25 posters

The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 2

Delvanoc
    Delvanoc
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 2

Post by Delvanoc Sat May 26, 2012 2:39 pm

That brings up a question I have. At what point can I take the trial of combat? At a certain rank, lvl, time in covenant?
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 2

Post by SunlightCrusader Sat May 26, 2012 4:56 pm

Delvanoc wrote:That brings up a question I have. At what point can I take the trial of combat? At a certain rank, lvl, time in covenant?

We certainly keep Dough occupied.lol!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 26, 2012 9:22 pm

So many posts! But nah Im cool, how do you thikn I got to 3500 anyway?
    The trial of combat can be taken whenever. You just have to make sure someone who can test you is online.
    You cannot trade for medals. Ranking up represents and investment of effort into the covenant. You can use ones you find in game i.e. in the chest on anor londo (not farming) and any you get from being helped by a sunbro though.
    Since the trial is based on your pvp skill you can take it with any toon.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sat May 26, 2012 9:39 pm

Hmm okay I'll be honest I think somebody gave me some at some point. I don't recall exactly how many but I'd say 10 is a good estimate because I did quite a bit of coop and I think I would recall if it was more. Demote me accordingly and I'll get rid of that many medals and report back when I have earned the appropriate amount. Sorry I didn't really think about it much at the time because I believe it was a gift before a duel with a friend. I didn't even think about it until I actually started thinking carefully about my knight's history. Easy enough to fix though. My apologies.The Noble Knights - Maxed thread 2 - Page 3 1330857165
    Delvanoc
    Delvanoc
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Delvanoc Sat May 26, 2012 10:06 pm

I sappose I will start adding some more of you guys to my friends list... man I wish psn had folders to sort friends lists. Anyways, who are the ones that are able to do the trial of combat?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 26, 2012 10:09 pm

tehinfamousamos and mildred. I'm not 100% sure on Amos's PSN so ask them for it but I'll pm you Mildred's.
    Sun I'll leave you at it for now (too lazy to change it since I'll just have to change it back soon)
    Delvanoc
    Delvanoc
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Delvanoc Sat May 26, 2012 10:12 pm

I am friwnds with Amos' but mildred i do need. So that works out perfectly. Thanks a bunch.

Edit: Oh if I was only cool enough to be friends with Tolvo....
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sat May 26, 2012 10:17 pm

If you say so. I'll get on it; I was already planning on staying up all night anyways because I kind of felt like it but now I have an objective.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 26, 2012 10:23 pm

@Del Tolvo doesnt play DkS anymore so he doesnt do duels. I should probably remove that. Remember you have to obey our honour code and just prove yourself worthy, you dont have to win.
    Delvanoc
    Delvanoc
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Delvanoc Sat May 26, 2012 10:49 pm

Understood. happy
    Ser Isaac
    Ser Isaac
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ser Isaac Sun May 27, 2012 5:01 am

Yo! =_=" So what is going on Dough?
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun May 27, 2012 7:29 am

Sorry guys had work. Not much Isaac, just the war still. Can you make it?
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun May 27, 2012 10:05 am

Would this fit the mage knight specialization? http://tinyurl.com/7n9ygn7
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun May 27, 2012 10:45 am

I'd like to sign up for the Noble Knights.

My character won't be ready or presenting any medals or prestige items for a week or two, but I'd like to get my name down.

Mage knight of Balder, Serious_Much

Here's the two Builds I intend to use one the balder, the second.. well Dough knows lol! :
    http://tinyurl.com/7mkla6x
    http://tinyurl.com/7f5fxcx
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun May 27, 2012 4:37 pm

Ha you just spoiled Dough's lore plans; he was going to kill Balder off. I'm glad though I like Balder.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun May 27, 2012 4:43 pm

All it mean is that the casualties on the knights side will have to be spread out rather than localised.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun May 27, 2012 4:46 pm

But Dough wanted to kill Balder off entirely and now he can't. Casualties are all fine and good but I would be sad to see all of Balder go.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun May 27, 2012 4:46 pm

SunlightCrusader wrote:Ha you just spoiled Dough's lore plans; he was going to kill Balder off. I'm glad though I like Balder.

the only reason I picked balder was because noone else wanted it, and the BSS, come on people silly

I'll gladly take the role of the lead knight of balder since noone else is there to fill the role though twisted
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun May 27, 2012 4:49 pm

Yeah I considered that at first but after I create my Knight toon's story I don't really care all that much!
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun May 27, 2012 4:52 pm

Well yeah, I'm gonna create my toon's story nicely shall be fun, if temporary 8)

Yeah, I'm also trying to pursuade Dough to put in a Mage specialty just to increase versatility of the elite ranks, it's not for sure yet though I need to thrash out some specifics and polish it off, but I'm hoping Dough and I will be able to get those up to acceptable standard to be able to add it into the covenant winking

Last edited by Serious_Much on Sun May 27, 2012 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun May 27, 2012 4:53 pm

Yeah well unfortunately I have a lot of competition as a Cleric Knight of Thorolund. You however can make a grab for the leader of the Mage Knights or Balder Knights. Your ranking speed depends upon how active coop is.

Speaking of which Dough I finished re-getting the 10 medals. Thats kind of hard to prove I admit so how do you want to handle it?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun May 27, 2012 4:55 pm

I am going to, gonna make the guy, level him to 40, coop anor for ages and then power level to 80, handing in a load of medals then getting all the prestige stuff, which shouldn't be too hard really.

I'm just scared of the PvP trial (if I get to it), I'm rusty and remember Mildred being extremely skilled lol (and her offhand spears are ruthless)

For those medals did he say we have to give them to him? Or perhaps a picture? I may just make a video of me handing in 50 medals to the covenant and make him watch it to check I'm not lying silly

Last edited by Serious_Much on Sun May 27, 2012 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sun May 27, 2012 5:01 pm

Not hard but rather time consuming. You already said you have a lot of time so you should be fine. You do have another option for who to test against you know. I'm not good at pvp and my cleric knight is not built for it either so pvp is very hard. Your class however is definitely more built for it so you should be fine; it's about skill and effort, not winning. I'm actually working on a different toon for my test because my knight uses Grant which is painfully slow.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun May 27, 2012 5:04 pm

Yeah I know, but I know Natalia is the other option, but never faced her. That said before I go for the trial i need to brush up my skills and go to fight club to reestablish my skills and scrap off the rust silly

I'll definitely fight both of them though, Mildred was really fun to face when I dueled her and I'm sure natalia will be the same happy

Last edited by Serious_Much on Sun May 27, 2012 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun May 27, 2012 5:06 pm

^^ Hey - its a her you will be facing winking Jason hasn't even got his toon in the Noble Knights yet, but I may make him fight you instead keh heh heh heh

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:18 am