Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Dark Souls Musings pt I

King-Of-Twilight

Location : That flicker of movement in the corner of your vision...

Dark Souls Musings pt I Empty Dark Souls Musings pt I

Post by King-Of-Twilight Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:12 am

Here's my take on the Gravelord.

Death only began to occur when Fire came into existence; as such, Nito was the first thing to die, hence First of the Dead. However, by the time the events of Dark Souls occur the flame that has kept everything going is slowly dying.

Think about it: Without the flame, everything will return to the state it once was. Fog, and Everlasting Dragons (or if not that, then the Dark Lord). Without the Flame, there is no jeat, nor cold, light, nor dark, the passage of time just stops, and there is no life, nor death. Just eternity. Death is pretty much everything to Nito. It's how he came to be, it's his dominion of influence. Without the Flame, whether he continues to exist or not, death will disappear because the Flame is what's keeping it around. So by this logic (if one can call my babblings logical)...

Does Nito want you to win? Should we take solace in the fact that during the fight with the Gravelord, his heart isn't in it?

I'll probably have a few more questions like these, though related to all the lore.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Dark Souls Musings pt I Empty Re: Dark Souls Musings pt I

Post by dancash1808 Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:32 pm

Interesting musings my friend but this is the wrong section of the forum for it! try the archives for these things happy
    King-Of-Twilight

Location : That flicker of movement in the corner of your vision...

Post by King-Of-Twilight Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:01 pm

Right. Sorry

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:49 am