Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Carphil
Demon Slayer
Federally
Baal-Avatar
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
mofomey
ViralEnsign_
RANT
Jovias-86
billy_bayonet
14 posters

New londo mass invasion (Darkstalker event)

TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

New londo mass invasion (Darkstalker event) - Page 5 Empty Re: New londo mass invasion (Darkstalker event)

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:16 pm

"No, that would be unwise - provoking the Lifehunter is not a good choice. We won this due to their reluctance and the Lord's Wrath. Next time we may not be in such a good position. Our warriors are advanced in the arts of war... How much further must we get to impress you Lord?"

On a side note - we should make a uber high lvl dueling group for the FH toons twisted
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

New londo mass invasion (Darkstalker event) - Page 5 Empty Re: New londo mass invasion (Darkstalker event)

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:17 pm

On a note perhaps Instead of Lord's Wrath I should be Lords Wisdom winking
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:17 pm

" Issur shifted uncomfortably as he watched the Darkstalkers go about their buisness, each pursuing the fleeing remains of the hastily readied alliance, cutting down the wounded as they went.

He had no pity for them. He was just was just a fly on the wall. That was until the Lord's Shadow found him perched up on one of the crumbling structures out in New Londo's flooded bason.

How he had been found he did not know. Nobody ever found him, not once.

He could do little but smile back at his counterparts toothy grin and hope that he was feeling talkative today."
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:19 pm

"very well amos i will take your advice, mercy this time"
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:19 pm

"I think we should assault anor londo next. it is a brave move as many others consider it a place of importance however now is the time to assert ourselves I believe " (SL 80's next time silly give them a chance to use the toons they are familiar with)
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:21 pm

let us get the scores and all the lore for new londo then we shall discuss what to do next
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:22 pm

As you say Bow
    Lore is going to just be horrendously fun twisted
    Is eki going to reply to viral ? silly I want to see this big grin
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:30 pm

"my shadow will speak eventually, though i cannot imagine his response"
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:00 am

dancash1808 wrote:"I think we should assault anor londo next. it is a brave move as many others consider it a place of importance however now is the time to assert ourselves I believe " (SL 80's next time silly give them a chance to use the toons they are familiar with)
    I would suggest you assault someplace else. The knights cant join in if you assault anor londo since we have to get the lordvessel to unlock the lords areas.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:13 am

DoughGuy wrote:
    dancash1808 wrote:"I think we should assault anor londo next. it is a brave move as many others consider it a place of importance however now is the time to assert ourselves I believe " (SL 80's next time silly give them a chance to use the toons they are familiar with)
    I would suggest you assault someplace else. The knights cant join in if you assault anor londo since we have to get the lordvessel to unlock the lords areas.

Then the DarkStalkers should assault the Archives. It's part of Anor after all

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:36 am