Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

The AoV is in need of some help.

ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

The AoV is in need of some help.  Empty The AoV is in need of some help.

Post by ErrJon6661 Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:39 pm

As you all know recently I have stepped down and Fin has stepped up as the covenant leader.

Both of us however have bitten off a bit more than we can chew with this and are asking for a new leader to step up and lead the assassins.

There are a few requirements for the position.

1. You must have the time to be a covenant leader, and currently not leading another covenant.

2. You must understand the basic idea of the covenant and not be looking to change it. Though as leader changes can be made.

3. Lastly, you must be an active member on the forums and have a good reputation with other members.

TO apply, either in this post or a message to me state your qualifications as well as future plans if you were to run the covenant.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

The AoV is in need of some help.  Empty Re: The AoV is in need of some help.

Post by Serious_Much Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:49 pm

Sad news, hopefully you'll find someone to step up to the plate, this is my favourite covenant because of it's originality, but I don't have patience to be a member lol, shame really
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:26 pm

Serious_Much wrote:This is my favourite covenant because of it's originality

I know... The originality was the reason i was willing to give up every other covenant for this. I feel sorry for not being able to do this, but i simply cant. I'm afraid it's either a new leader or a dead covenant. If a new leader shows up, i'll remain as a member though.

I've had so much fun fights with my assassin. The gear and stat restrictions are perfect and it makes you really think your next moves when you know you will die in 1-2 hits.

I made a little compilation of my trolling in the forest. I'm not sure whether i should post it in for the glory of alvina thread, in AoV thread or in this one. Maybe not in AoV thread because it's really not about assassinating or being effective, just trolling those farmers big grin
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:47 pm

you should post it EVERYWHERE twisted
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ErrJon6661 Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:02 pm

We have one candidate.

Is no one else willing to take control?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:05 am