Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
DoughGuy
FinPeku
Reaperfan
BindMind
FruitPunchNinja
Yarxov
Kobra
11 posters

[Video]- Lord Gwyn Invasions, GLGS on fire, Pine resin glitch

Kobra

[Video]- Lord Gwyn Invasions, GLGS on fire, Pine resin glitch Empty [Video]- Lord Gwyn Invasions, GLGS on fire, Pine resin glitch

Post by Kobra Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:51 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uUMP-hKxI0
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

[Video]- Lord Gwyn Invasions, GLGS on fire, Pine resin glitch Empty Re: [Video]- Lord Gwyn Invasions, GLGS on fire, Pine resin glitch

Post by Yarxov Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:13 pm

Cool, the pine resin glitch does unlock quite a few new costly build opportunities. My only issue is how theres a gap in the fire effect, bugs me.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

[Video]- Lord Gwyn Invasions, GLGS on fire, Pine resin glitch Empty Re: [Video]- Lord Gwyn Invasions, GLGS on fire, Pine resin glitch

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:50 pm

cool vid, i had seen your other gwyn invasion video before. for some reason the claymore just looks cooler and more like the sword gwyn uses during the boss fight.
    BindMind
    BindMind
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BindMind Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:28 pm

FruitPunchNinja wrote:cool vid, i had seen your other gwyn invasion video before. for some reason the claymore just looks cooler and more like the sword gwyn uses during the boss fight.

Agreed. Great Lord Sword is too thick in comparison to the claymore.

I would say the best cosplay item would be the claymore.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:54 pm

BindMind wrote:
    FruitPunchNinja wrote:cool vid, i had seen your other gwyn invasion video before. for some reason the claymore just looks cooler and more like the sword gwyn uses during the boss fight.

Agreed. Great Lord Sword is too thick in comparison to the claymore.

I would say the best cosplay item would be the claymore.

You guys realize that the Great Lord Greatsword is the exact same weapon Gwyn uses in the boss fight against him, right? I fail to see how the Claymore is a more accurate cosplay than the weapon he uses winking
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:56 pm

It's the scale, the weapon is e exact same, that's the problem. Gwyn = O You = o
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:23 pm

Great video! That jump attack at 2:10 was awesome big grin Just like the jump gwyn makes when you enter the boss fight.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:29 pm

I love the second one where the camper backs down the hole in the bridge. Thank you for finally doing this +1
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:34 am

I stopped watching halfway through because I figured anyone who consistently gloats after a win probably doesn't have the guts to show his losses as well as his wins.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:57 am

Dude @ 1:30=Douchenozzle

Spamming WOG, Healing with Estus, ugly armor, etc...

smh...
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:32 am

callipygias wrote:I stopped watching halfway through because I figured anyone who consistently gloats after a win probably doesn't have the guts to show his losses as well as his wins.
    Where was he gloating? And he did show a loss near the end.
    Beatiful dead angle at aaround 6:20/30.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:37 am

i liked it and he at least showed one loss, and for the people talking about spammers or campers are clearly pve'rs so dont hate on them, thanks to them we all get to invade people.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:01 am

Don't get people hating on guys who are "spamming" and such, if they're going for the boss and just got invaded, i think they have a right to do whatever they want so they can get rid of you who is in the way.

Liked the video, was really good use of it's stunlock most of the time, the fire on it looks pretty cool too winking
    Kobra

Post by Kobra Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:32 pm

callipygias wrote:I stopped watching halfway through because I figured anyone who consistently gloats after a win probably doesn't have the guts to show his losses as well as his wins.
    Praising the sun after a match is not gloating. I don't understand why you want to see my losses...do you really wanna watch 2 phantoms and a host chainstab/stunlock me until I die? I rarely lose, and when I do, the fights usually aren't tasteful or worth watching at all.
    Kobra

Post by Kobra Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:33 pm

Serious_Much wrote:Don't get people hating on guys who are "spamming" and such, if they're going for the boss and just got invaded, i think they have a right to do whatever they want so they can get rid of you who is in the way.

Liked the video, was really good use of it's stunlock most of the time, the fire on it looks pretty cool too winking
    If they're a PVE build and spamming WoG, I can somewhat understand that..Doesn't bother me either way, I easily rolled through all WoGs in this video.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:05 am