Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+28
RagingDragon_69
whitechikz11
Zodiaxel
I LeonBelmont I
Serious_Much
billy_bayonet
About8547Souls
nsane32
About8547Jews
raecor14
Rin
FinPeku
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
FattyOfDoom
SunlightCrusader
Sacrilegious
Wilkinson3424
Jovias-86
Forum Pirate
Servant of Priscilla
DoughGuy
Ahhotep1
dancash1808
Shkar
Federally
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Spurgun
WyrmHero
32 posters

Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction)

WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction) - Page 4 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction)

Post by WyrmHero Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:59 pm

I liked the idea big grin .
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction) - Page 4 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters (Under reconstruction)

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:03 pm

I still would like to get an idea for a SL 80 Lifehunter build.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:03 pm

No offense but your members seem to either not care about or dislike the change. Perhaps your determination has blinded you to the truth...
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:04 pm

SunlightCrusader wrote:No offense but your members seem to either not care about or dislike the change. Perhaps your determination has blinded you to the truth...

Actually, I have no opinion. Doesn't affect Plagius.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:15 pm

Like I said either don't care or dislike. Forum argued strongly against and all his arguments made sense. Weapon restrictions make no sense in the lore of your cov; exiles who fled the rules of society do not impose restrictions like this. It's your cov Wyrm but by taking away freedom of choice I believe you eliminated one of the most attractive aspects of your cov.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:18 pm

Doesn't bother me, though I believe that maybe only the dragon weapons should have been restricted to high-ranking LHs.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:23 pm

It does indeed make sense for a lot of the stuff to be restricted. They would have no method of truly knowing how trustworthy someone is until they prove themselves, so there is no reason to hand out the greatest of our armaments to tjose who might betray us at a moment's notice.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:27 pm

I'm just offering an outsiders take on this thats all. I'm not trying to tell you guys how to run your cov just how it seems to me, a nonmember.

Yes and restricting your most valuable armaments (Lifehunt Scythe, Velka's Rapier, etc) to high ranking members does make sense but limiting new members to basic weapons does not fit the lore; exiles could bring with them anything they want thus anything not directly tied to the PW should be allowed.

Regardless your cov just offering my take on it.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:35 pm

If someone walked into my army base covered in C4, I would not let him keep ot.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:43 pm

Shkar I'm not here to argue just to offer my opinions. I'm not saying you are wrong just offering my observations and opinions which lead me to the conclusion that rank weapon restrcitions seem to go against what the Lifehunters stand for. I'm just offering my relatively unbiased opinion as an outsider. I am not attacking you or your cov nor do I seek an argument.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:22 pm

SunlightCrusader wrote:Shkar I'm not here to argue just to offer my opinions. I'm not saying you are wrong just offering my observations and opinions which lead me to the conclusion that rank weapon restrcitions seem to go against what the Lifehunters stand for. I'm just offering my relatively unbiased opinion as an outsider. I am not attacking you or your cov nor do I seek an argument.

I never argue for the most part. I was only trying to debate.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:28 am

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/Events
    Events page updated. If you can help improve the accuracy please let me know.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:41 am

Lifehunters and allies numbers were 7 I think.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:43 am

Billy and me had a final fight of 3 rounds at Sens, the winner would win 100 points. I was the winner.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:14 am

Updated it.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:04 am

Shkar wrote:So assuming I can steal a PS 3 after a while, I want to duel at LEAST wyrm from the Lifehunters. Although I will gladly test the might of the rest of the forces as well. happy

I want to fight Plagius silly
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:58 am

WyrmHero wrote:Billy and me had a final fight of 3 rounds at Sens, the winner would win 100 points. I was the winner.

Yeah and I got to experience it...
    Great fights... All 3 of them happy

Billy didnt know it was Wyrm the first time... lol
    There was a invader hiding somewhere too...
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:29 am

You realise that the weapon restriction is impossible to enforce, and that following it could force a build to be rebuilt several times as they advance?
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:34 am

Forum I really don't think Wyrm is gonna change his mind on this.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:56 am

Forum Pirate wrote:You realise that the weapon restriction is impossible to enforce, and that following it could force a build to be rebuilt several times as they advance?

I'll follow the rules, just because I choose to respect them, though that's just me. And I'll make a build for the weapon(s) that I'll ultimately want to use and just use other - allowed - weapons that fit neatly the build I'm working towards.

Sounds like a fairly benign demand to me.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:33 am

Then you're gimped by wasted points until you get the weapon you want, never mind the sometimes huge move set or range differences.

I'm telling you, people won't want to put up with that. As an easy example, if you intentionally left off the ascended flame, my pyro is now in breach of the rules, and you can bet I won't gimp myself by using a +15.

From a lore perspective, how do you intend to force this? Sorry you've used the dgm you're whole life, now you can't unless you rank up? **** that. They'd just leave, your arbitrary rule could get them killed because they're forced to use an inferior or unfamiliar weapon.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:35 am

Forum Pirate wrote:Then you're gimped by wasted points until you get the weapon you want, never mind the sometimes huge move set or range differences.

True, but I think most people can handle it.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:37 am

Can handle, and willing to handle are different things.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:42 am

Forum I tried already. You tried already. I think you are stuck with the restrictions.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:01 am

Shkar wrote:It does indeed make sense for a lot of the stuff to be restricted. They would have no method of truly knowing how trustworthy someone is until they prove themselves, so there is no reason to hand out the greatest of our armaments to tjose who might betray us at a moment's notice.

lol....really!?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:20 am