Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
theAnimus
aceluby
Carphil
strangejoy
drago1uk2000
Dustofsaturn
Zechk
Serious_Much
O66 Jenova
Whknight
Godless Servant
BLA1NE
16 posters

lol Darkmoon tried to CSS me while I was bowing... and I got it on tape!

aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

lol Darkmoon tried to CSS me while I was bowing... and I got it on tape! - Page 2 Empty Re: lol Darkmoon tried to CSS me while I was bowing... and I got it on tape!

Post by aceluby Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:01 pm

It may have been a glitch
    theAnimus
    theAnimus
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

lol Darkmoon tried to CSS me while I was bowing... and I got it on tape! - Page 2 Empty Re: lol Darkmoon tried to CSS me while I was bowing... and I got it on tape!

Post by theAnimus Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:05 pm

Darkmoons could have Cracked Red orbs, allowing them to be both blue AND red! THE PLOT THICKENS!
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:08 pm

It does, it does.... But how's my video quality?! lol let me know
    theAnimus
    theAnimus
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by theAnimus Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:10 pm

IT'S TOLERABLE!

Definetly looks good for an iPhone.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:16 pm

^

yea do the speedrun, you will prob do in 10 minutes or so, thats like me beating asylum demon...
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:38 pm

Eww iPhone... It's an Xperia Arc!

And it'll be a little over 10 minutes--sorry to disappoint! More like 100-120 minutes.
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:54 pm

theAnimus wrote:Darkmoons could have Cracked Red orbs, allowing them to be both blue AND red! THE PLOT THICKENS!

Obvious observation is obvious...
    kyoke
    kyoke

Post by kyoke Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:10 pm

Is it general practice to bow in the kiln for EVERY duel?

I used to bow every time but got super-burnt on how often I got cheap shotted while doing it. The only time I bow now is if the invadee is being very un-aggro upon being invaded, which more and more is never.

It's probably tough to set a standard of bowing for every PvP fight when not every DaS player is reading the forums, and I don't think it's necessarily spreading the standard by bowing every time.
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:20 pm

I bow before every duel in Kiln if I'm host. I'll bow as an invader if the host bows. I've had maybe 5 fights out of 100 or so that we didn't bow in Kiln, but I admit I haven't been dueling there as much lately since I'm trying to get the Knight's Honor trophy.
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:22 pm

I still bow anyway, with my back against the fog so I wont get BSed. I use the DMB buff, and most of the time I get to buff properly. Most hosts bow back, and some use buffs / stamina leaf / both, and I always wait. Can't expect people to act nice if you don't do so yourself. And if they don't wait and hit me, the little invisible lock on my WoG is gone.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:55 am

I always try to bow first. It's safest when I'm hosting, since I can bow just before they finish spawning (like in the video; he tried to CSS me but I was done bowing already). But either way, I prefer to do it first that way I can buff (if I need to, depending which build I'm using at the moment) while they bow back.

It's only VERY ANNOYING when some idiot writes a message just under the spot where you spawn, so you can't perform gestures until you move from that spot.

So if you're in the Kiln, DON'T WRITE MESSAGES or PLACE YOUR SOUL SIGN on the flat area at the top, please!

(Btw, thanks for outweighing the "dislike" with the "likes", I appreciate it!)
    Scudman_Slayer
    Scudman_Slayer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Scudman_Slayer Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:59 am

NICE work with that little bastard

and i saw him trying to lagstab you too but you stoped it with WoG nice work taking care of a shameless bastard that calls himself a PVPier

are oyu on PS3?
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:01 am

Haha yeah, that is effective use of WoG!

Yes, PS3. I'm happy to co-op anytime, by the way... Just not tomorrow--I decided that's the day I do my speed run. I'll either make it, or die trying... then try again!
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:48 am

video looks good, what a noob, i just rush every dm i see now, theyre just a waste of time, they suck and have no humanity.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:32 pm

I found a better angle, so you can see my health now.

Only problem is it's pretty much right in front of my face now! It's making it very hard for me to get into the game, when I see this lagging screen right in front of the one I'm supposed to be concentrating on. I've been struggling to do my speed run today... I'll try and relax now, and try again in a few moments. It's like The Last Samurai:

"Too many minds..."
    Godless Servant
    Godless Servant
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Godless Servant Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:35 pm

BLA1NE wrote:I found a better angle, so you can see my health now.

Only problem is it's pretty much right in front of my face now! It's making it very hard for me to get into the game, when I see this lagging screen right in front of the one I'm supposed to be concentrating on. I've been struggling to do my speed run today... I'll try and relax now, and try again in a few moments. It's like The Last Samurai:

"Too many minds..."
    lol I wouldn't worry too much about it man but for me I just like to see how hard someone hits, how low they get you ect ect.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:26 am

Well, I'll try again tomorrow... You wouldn't BELIEVE the bull[expletive] deaths I've been having ALL DAY. Just infuriating, really... [expletive] I've never--ever--had trouble with before, suddenly I get killed in the stuppidest ways by today.

Example:

In the [EXPLETIVE] CATACOMBS I take a falling shortcut. Never had trouble with it before. Suddenly today the [expletive] skeletons decide they're going to join in on the falling fun. One falls before me, I land on his head, fall the other way--dead; another falls right after me, hits me in mid-air to change my trajectory, I fall straight down--dead. WHAT THE [EXPLETIVE] AM I SUPPOSED TO DO AGAINST THAT? That's nothing to do with skill, it's just a bs death. All day like that. Un-freaking-believable.

But I WILL try again tomorrow. I'll chalk it up to a bad day. And don't worry, I won't get mad if you laughed at my misfortune! Just been a retarded day on DS today...

Last edited by BLA1NE on Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed bad language...)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:54 am