The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2

WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2

Post by WyrmHero on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:21 pm

I was going to deliver the news but billy has already done it. So Spectre I respect your decision, and sorry for breaking the pact of neutrality. Our former allies, the Gravesworn, have betrayed us and them allying the Darkstalkers is the main reason for this war. In the name of honor I have requested an alliance with the Noble Knights, this war is gonna be big my friend. I suggest you join us and incinerate those sinners out of existence.

Dedicated Blade of the Darkmoon. The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 7 3799246625
    Chaos Legion Str weapons covenant
    The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 7 1e693810
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2

Post by dancash1808 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:22 pm

WyrmHero wrote:In the name of honor

Already talking like a NK! big grin

Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:26 pm

Anyway why was the first war against the NK started??

The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 7 Paine_5Most BadassThe Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 7 Yuna_1Trio EverThe Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 7 Rikku_1
    (Courtesy of Onion Knight)
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:31 pm

dancash1808 wrote:
    WyrmHero wrote:In the name of honor

Already talking like a NK! big grin

I have always defended honor in the name of my Queen. Prostration

Dedicated Blade of the Darkmoon. The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 7 3799246625
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:33 pm

Servant of Priscilla wrote:Anyway why was the first war against the NK started??

They planned a mass coop in the Painted World. We responded with invasions.

Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:35 pm

Ah ok

The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 7 Paine_5Most BadassThe Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 7 Yuna_1Trio EverThe Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 7 Rikku_1
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:38 pm

RP aside, followers ought to be involved in this war. This won't continue forever and you may continue your neutrality right through the end of people's interest in DkS and User covenants.

Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:44 pm

Billy might give you an RP excuse to break neutrality if you ask idk.
    when you consider that the LH are now planning to break neutrality with us it would hardly be unreasonable for us to expect your support against the aggressor party. and if you chose not to support us break alliance ourselves. Shrug shall see what he says when he gets online.

Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:46 pm

After hearing the message from the leader of the Gravesworn the follower of the Brother goes to discuss this with ChaosServantSpectre"Now the leader of the Gravesworn comes to tell us what to do?? Must we endure being told what we should and should not do?? I think not!! ChaosServantSpectre we should end our neutrality. But only to help better Izalith. If we ally with neither side!!! If we attack both sides while they are to busy fighting then we will make them suffer!!! This will help in bringing back Izalith!!!!"

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:51 pm

Servant of Priscilla wrote:After hearing the message from the leader of the Gravesworn the follower of the Brother goes to discuss this with ChaosServantSpectre"Now the leader of the Gravesworn comes to tell us what to do?? Must we endure being told what we should and should not do?? I think not!! ChaosServantSpectre we should end our neutrality. But only to help better Izalith. If we ally with neither side!!! If we attack both sides while they are to busy fighting then we will make them suffer!!! This will help in bringing back Izalith!!!!"

I like the way you think sir.

Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:52 pm

I love how this is the second time I tried to convince a Covenant leader to do something when I just join LOL

billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet on Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:07 pm

Servant of Priscilla wrote:After hearing the message from the leader of the Gravesworn the follower of the Brother goes to discuss this with ChaosServantSpectre"Now the leader of the Gravesworn comes to tell us what to do?? Must we endure being told what we should and should not do?? I think not!! ChaosServantSpectre we should end our neutrality. But only to help better Izalith. If we ally with neither side!!! If we attack both sides while they are to busy fighting then we will make them suffer!!! This will help in bringing back Izalith!!!!"

Your leader is a wise man, he will do what he thinks is best for izalith

"No matter how honourable you think you are we all have a darkside"
    Despair shall become youThe Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 7 152265441

lordgodofhell wrote:I love receiving hatemail but this is more like stupidmail on his part. Still, I can feel his pain. I mean, we all know Billy is OP need nerf.

Graelaoch wrote:! Oh yes, Billy is Op and needs nerf. laughing
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:22 pm

As to what I think is best, our arms are readied for blood and to inflict suffering. I do agree, I believe we should be involved in this war, but I will not take a side. After much thought, I agree with Servant. If niether side will take peace of my word, then maybe they will take peace from my assaults. As far as I'm concerned, add us to the war as a third faction. Those who wish to end this war between the two join me. I will face both of you in combat. I still would prefer alliances, but this debate has gone on for too long.

The Followers are the third arm in this battle now, let it be known. Hopefully, the message will be delievered this time.

Apply Here

We shall fight until the day Izalith is brought back from its suffering. Until then, we shall suffer to bring back its glory.

Allies with the
    Darkstalkers, Servants of the Darkness
    The Exiled of Ariamis, Protectors of the Halfbreed
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:24 pm

So you force me take arms against you

"No matter how honourable you think you are we all have a darkside"
    Despair shall become youThe Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 7 152265441

lordgodofhell wrote:I love receiving hatemail but this is more like stupidmail on his part. Still, I can feel his pain. I mean, we all know Billy is OP need nerf.

Graelaoch wrote:! Oh yes, Billy is Op and needs nerf. laughing
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:58 pm

My phone is alive. Not for long. When is this war?

ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:59 pm

Followers don't have phones because there's no 3G in Lordran

Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:00 pm

Herpaderp when is the war? I need to still get my follower to 120

JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:00 pm

Double post. Text me spectre.

ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:15 pm

BATTLE!!!!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I'm ready, better be on a day I can participate this time!!!

The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 7 152265441The FOLLOWERS OF IZALITH user covenant, come suffer with your brothers and sisters of the Flame! The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 7 152265441
    https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t7675-the-followers-of-izalith-thread-2

War Organizer, Surtr : https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t8556p150-character-bio-compendeum#201274
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:49 pm

The war will be on the 8th of Spetember. And this is an interesting development. The hrd part will be figuring out what you guys do during the war. And I think its time for Oscar to meet the leader of the followers.

Last edited by DoughGuy on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:55 pm

DoughGuy wrote:The war will be on the 8th. And this is an interesting development. The hrd part will be figuring out what you guys do during the war. And I think its time for Oscar to meet the leader of the followers.

Well of course it would the 8th. Im working.

The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 7 152265441The FOLLOWERS OF IZALITH user covenant, come suffer with your brothers and sisters of the Flame! The Followers of Izalith: Thread 2 - Page 7 152265441

War Organizer, Surtr : https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t8556p150-character-bio-compendeum#201274
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:56 pm

NOOOOOOO! Not again! Are you free the day before or after? Maybe itll be our first 48 hour war.

ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:00 pm

I can participate the night of the 9th. Doubt anyone from the forums would be a part of it then though. Could have a break? Maybe two time frames? One for the night of the 8th and one for the night of the 9th??? I will be home by 8pm est and able to participate until prob 8am on the 10th, est.

DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:04 pm

Oh well lets just clarify this. By the 8th I mean 12am UTC the 8th, which translates to you as 7pm EST the 7th. So the event actualyl starts on the 7th for you. So will you be available the 6/7th? Otherwise I'll see what i can do

DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:06 pm

Argh month! Its not this month! Its the 8th of september! I forgot! 8th of September!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Community Articles

Current date/time is Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:05 am