Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Dragon's Dogma... I was right about Berserk.

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Dragon's Dogma... I was right about Berserk. Empty Dragon's Dogma... I was right about Berserk.

Post by Serious_Much Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:32 pm

I noticed when creating my character that one of the faces was guts from the Berserk manga.. I thought maybe it was a small tribute.. However it's much more than I thought.

I was looking up class stuff and this page came up: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3486035

On the first post, it had these two pictures on it.....

Dragon's Dogma... I was right about Berserk. 4LwpQm

Dragon's Dogma... I was right about Berserk. FRoJ0m

Needless to say I immediately found out where I could get these armour sets and bought the lot and their weapons for a grand total of around 600,000.. Totes worth it lol! (Though I would have liked a casca armour set and weapons as it would be perfect for fighter class, but oh well)

I now have a mystic knight griffith and female guts patrolling gransys, it's pretty awesome I must say silly
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Dragon's Dogma... I was right about Berserk. Empty Re: Dragon's Dogma... I was right about Berserk.

Post by nsane32 Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:23 am

yea its nice to see anime having a bigger impact on the world and the swordsman armor is great also they have a magna app for XBL now happy
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Dragon's Dogma... I was right about Berserk. Empty Re: Dragon's Dogma... I was right about Berserk.

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:41 am

seriously? Is that app free? silly
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:44 pm

yep and they are adding new content to it every Tuesday big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:54 pm