Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Wiered Darkblade / Gwyndolin invasion glitch.

Wanderer Reece

Wiered Darkblade / Gwyndolin invasion glitch. Empty Wiered Darkblade / Gwyndolin invasion glitch.

Post by Wanderer Reece Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:20 am

My character is in the Darkmoon blade covenent. I had the covenent ring equiped and invaded someone in Dark Anor Londo. It showed my blue phantom in the Gwyndolin boss cut scene (like I was going to fight him). Then it said "Master of world challenged area boss. Returning to your world." It also gave me the Gwyndolin trophy and 20,000 souls, but I didn't fight him and I am still in the covenent.

Also I am gussing this happened because I invaded at the exact moment when the host went through the fog door and the host took out the boss with a very powerfull weapon, but I don't know for certain because I thought something like this was supposed to be impossible.

I was wondering if this happened to anyone else, or if they know why it happened.:?:
    swordiris
    swordiris
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Wiered Darkblade / Gwyndolin invasion glitch. Empty Re: Wiered Darkblade / Gwyndolin invasion glitch.

Post by swordiris Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:06 pm

No but it sort of reminds me of my reaction being summoned to the old monk fight in demon's
    About8547Souls
    About8547Souls
    Addicted
    Addicted

Wiered Darkblade / Gwyndolin invasion glitch. Empty Re: Wiered Darkblade / Gwyndolin invasion glitch.

Post by About8547Souls Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:11 pm

I don't think this has happened to anyone I know. I'm going to have to ask around... this is pretty epic sounding.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:05 pm

Wanderer Reece wrote:My character is in the Darkmoon blade covenent. I had the covenent ring equiped and invaded someone in Dark Anor Londo. It showed my blue phantom in the Gwyndolin boss cut scene (like I was going to fight him). Then it said "Master of world challenged area boss. Returning to your world." It also gave me the Gwyndolin trophy and 20,000 souls, but I didn't fight him and I am still in the covenent.

Also I am gussing this happened because I invaded at the exact moment when the host went through the fog door and the host took out the boss with a very powerfull weapon, but I don't know for certain because I thought something like this was supposed to be impossible.

I was wondering if this happened to anyone else, or if they know why it happened.:?:
    Yep! It happened to me a long while back. It was very confusing. lol!
    About8547Souls
    About8547Souls
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by About8547Souls Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:19 pm

And now someone I know has had it happen to them. One of my many goals in life has been achieved. -Brofist-
    AgentOrange

Post by AgentOrange Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:11 pm

I just had this happen. I'm guessing the invaded walked into the boss door just as I invaded his world.

A little while later, the invaded died (to gwyndolin) and I got my souvenir.

At least that's the only explanation I can come up with!

I registered here to post this!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:57 am