- You can carry 5 consumable items on you, not including your Estus Flask.
- You may carry 4 rings, 2 equiped, 2 in your inventory.
- You may carry 4 weapons/shields, all must be currently equipped. You will always use an item in the appropriate hand. Unless you indicate interest in doing otherwise.
- You can only hold clothing you currently are wearing.
- Being Hollow reduces your defensive attributes by 50%, not including dodge and parry rate.
All of the stats in Dark Souls return in this rolling game, their functions have been altered to suit this games functions.
- Vitality will still increase your total HP. unchanged in function.
- Endurance will increase your stamina, Stamina now effects dodging, parrying, and in conjunction to your shield quality, what types of attacks you can block, or even parry.
- Attunement still has the same functionality. However additional attunement is attained at 65, 82, and 99.
- Strength will have minor/major effects on events that I deem to be strength related, and doubles as it's still intact function of what weapons one may or may not use.
- Dexterity will have minor/major effects on events that I deem to be dexterity related, and doubled as it's still intact function of what weapons one may or may not use.
- Resistance has an additional effect of increasing your defenses to all effects excluding magic by 2. Resistance dictates what Pyromancies are available to a character.
- Intelligience dictates what spells are available to the hero, is also has an invisible modifier on how much about the souls world our hero will just naturally understand, although this rarely will actually effect what you are capable of.
- Faith dictates what spells are available to the hero, as well as increasing Magic Defense by 2.
Defense increases your chance to completely nullify damage. all or nothing. if You have 612 physical defense, you have a 61.2% chance to nullify all incoming damage. Please note, in this system, the Blue Tearstone Ring is useful. Defense has an 800 point cap, as otherwise this stat could get above 1000, which in this system would result in god mode.
Stamina effects your capacity to do the following.
Dodge: 0.1% more of a chance per point.
25-50% weight rolls get a 0.05% more chance per point.
Fat Rolls get a 0.03% more chance per point, and a 20% boost from the dodge command.
Selecting the dodge command usually gives a 40% increase.
The DWGR multiplies your dodge chance by 2.
The Grass Crest Shield multiplies your dodge chance by 1.1
The MoC muliplies your dodge chance by 1.2
The Cloranthy Ring multiplies your dodge chance by 1.25
The highest possible dodge chance is 50.1%, unless I missed something. If I missed anything, dodge chance will cap at 50.1%
Parries are twice as likely to succeed as dodges, but can only be used 3 times per combat engagement, or 3 times per 10 combat actions; whichever event happens -last-.
Partial Parries block 50% of all incoming damage, and are twice as likely as parries.
In conclusion, once your dodge rate is above 25%, you will always at least partial parry.
During Backstabs and Ripostes, you take 90% less damage.
When blocking, all damage is reduced to whatever the single digit value was; unless you were not capable of blocking the blow.
When human, I will be rolling an invisible die, if it rolls a 1, you will be invaded by a level appropriate invader, whom will wear level appropriate gear that will be randomly selected by another die-roll. (Dice are re-rolled if he does not have the stats to use it.)
So, without further waiting...