Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
DxV04
Serious_Much
swordiris
ZikoLogiKa NL
whitechikz11
DoughGuy
NR-K
11 posters

The Red Hand - Prodigies of Pinwheel

DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

The Red Hand - Prodigies of Pinwheel - Page 6 Empty Re: The Red Hand - Prodigies of Pinwheel

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:13 pm

I second that movement.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

The Red Hand - Prodigies of Pinwheel - Page 6 Empty Re: The Red Hand - Prodigies of Pinwheel

Post by DxV04 Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:02 pm

Niko Nito Ziko lol!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:39 am

Okay well then we should dicuss this bank. Im providing as a kick starter to this establishment

70 EoD's on my Sl 8 toon

50 on my SL 50 toon

and 50 on my SL 70 toon.

so as it stands the bank has a balance of 170 EoD's with a max of 10 borrowed at any one time and repayments of one EoD per loan.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:04 am

I propose a motion. Removal from the bank could have interest, and the higher rank you are the less interest you must pay..
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:24 am

Yup one eye interest for a loan of ten or less EoD's. Other loans would be case by case
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:27 am

And then say have a +5 ranks total would remove the interest for that. And for bigger loans there would be bigger interest and larger title amounts would reduce that interest.
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:29 am

The Evil Bank of the Gravelords!

MUAHAHAHAH!

<.<

anyways. I think we can factor in our ranks for at least higher withdraw amounts at a time. Reducing the interest would be a great idea also.

Ziko - Nito niko Zito all so confusing to my poor old mind lol
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:32 am

OS doe smy proposal pass? bounce
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:37 am

Proposal: Adding Chaos spells-since we are allowed to be in chaos servants, better having spells exclusive in it with the gravelord spells.

Another one is also the use of some sorceries, high sorcery levels such as crystal soul spear and crystal magic weapon in a "red wizard build" http://tinyurl.com/8yonbux combination of chaos,gravelord, and sorceries with a moonlight sword or spear, symbol of being a wizard.

Lastly, a logan's catalyst which fits in the build and it was used by a wizard.
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:47 am

@Dough well if Viral is in fact a member it is 3 out of 6 in favor we still need one more vote in favor

Proposal: Adding Chaos spells-since we are allowed to be in chaos servants, better having spells exclusive in it with the gravelord spells

Well i second and favor for the use of chaos and magic spells. A "red Wizard" / "red Warlock" hehehe build sounds fun. The particular magic spells might be a separate vote but i think generally its a good idea
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:49 am

I will have to vote for Chi's idea of spells. It is a good one. Who else can vote on my proposal?
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:50 am

NR-K wrote:@Dough well if Viral is in fact a member it is 3 out of 6 in favor we still need one more vote in favor

Proposal: Adding Chaos spells-since we are allowed to be in chaos servants, better having spells exclusive in it with the gravelord spells

Well i second and favor for the use of chaos and magic spells. A "red Wizard" / "red Warlock" hehehe build sounds fun. The particular magic spells might be a separate vote but i think generally its a good idea
    yup, red warlock seems better, and forgot to cast the gravelord great sword dance without a talisman, then you could just replace moonlight weapon depends on the situation.
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:51 am

DoughGuy wrote:I will have to vote for Chi's idea of spells. It is a good one. Who else can vote on my proposal?
    thanks, didn't saw the proposal
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:10 am

DoughGuy wrote:And then say have a +5 ranks total would remove the interest for that. And for bigger loans there would be bigger interest and larger title amounts would reduce that interest.
    gotcha. ok I agree on this one
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:18 am

aha well then its passed

and Hermit +2 i think for the doughman silly
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:20 am

cheers
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:23 am

lol i can't rank up silly
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:17 pm

well if ur looking to deposit into the treasury im on right now on a SL 18 lol in the catacombs atm
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:18 pm

NR-K wrote:@Dough well if Viral is in fact a member it is 3 out of 6 in favor we still need one more vote in favor

Sure I'll join and be an attache to the First National Bank of Nito, but as ever my loyalties are to Nito and Nito alone..... and the Gravesworn somewhat seeing as i made and built them up with DxV from nothing.
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:56 pm

so we still need one more vote on Chi's proposal on the use of chaos and wizard spells

I'm sure more and more proposals will flourish as we see potential changes in the cov. Dont be shy. Just keep in mind our core beliefs. Try not to stray too far from what our cov's identity is.

Anyhow, I'm still leveling this new toon. Its at 19 so far and im working it into a more Int oriented build since i've already made one and a half faith builds

So if i seem a bit behind on any recent stuff don't hesitate to remind me.
    The EoD bank will soon be posted near our event bulletin of course.

I commend your unwavering loyalty Viral. You are more than welcome to keep an eye on us not-so-trustworthy servants.

As of now, I think we all should not feel too compelled to complete every title overnight silly as we are in our initial stages of creation, things still may change. A more favorable approach is to use what we have now to solidify or strengthen our cov's foundation.

More is to come. Spells and weapons are still a ways from feeling more complete. But until its all at that point, feel free to do what you wish to provide a hand in its process.

"The Red Hand, like a crimson flame held amidst the darkness, is an outcast to its surroundings. As it is plainly seen, what keeps it lit is ever unseen."
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:33 pm

I personally see pyromancies as the products of both Nito and Pinwheel so I, even not really being an official member yet, see the inclusion of most pyromancies as perfectly fine.

As for sorceries .... I do not feel qualified to comment on them as I have an irrational hate for all mages of all kinds. Curse their very extistance.

However from what I see the Gravelord Covenant is heavily tied in with the Way of White, Miracles, Fire symbology, Ressurection, etc and would say that Spells and Sorceries are on the periphery of that sort of sphere bordering on even being outside the realms of Nito and more into Seathe's.

However I would say that more people need to comment as Gravelords are a pretty rare breed and we wouldnt want to scare/ turn them off joining if Sorcery really is thier thing.

Also I just noticed you banner NRK and love it. I used to have Patches as mine........
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:23 am

As A Leader of the Gravesworn I feel I need to approach you guys. We have similar enough goals and in this time of decreased covenant activity I see no need to spread the player base thin. Is there any chance to broker a coming together of our forces?

Last edited by Federally on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : happy viral?)
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:25 am

Nope, not allying tongue
    (Obviously this will be a vote)
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:38 am

Lol as "A" leader you should have said....................
    NR-K
    NR-K
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by NR-K Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:02 am

@Federally - Like dough said, any major covenant change like that is put to vote, seeing as an early alliance might upset the flow of progress.

But if an alliance is in fact what you're talking about, as for me I'm not quite sure where i stand.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:32 am