Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
FrEyes
bunnywink
swordiris
Yukon
Tolvo
nsane32
Jorund
Uparkaam
ZikoLogiKa NL
roanispe
mugenis4real
Azran
cloudyeki
Quarik
Forum Pirate
KomradDakka
ViralEnsign_
Extertionist
FruitPunchNinja
23 posters

Your Most Anticipated Games(confirmed or rumored)

FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Your Most Anticipated Games(confirmed or rumored) - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Most Anticipated Games(confirmed or rumored)

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:46 pm

Yea i wanna believe its a rumor, but its been so long its very believable(lol probably why kotaku would print it). Last Guardian and FFversus are two of my most anticipated games, and they were announced so long ago its insane. Last Guardian isnt THAT bad only 3yrs, but FFversus 6yrs!! even if they hadnt had a single thing done when they released that trailer that doesnt make sense. I know a million people have said this, it just sucks.
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!

Your Most Anticipated Games(confirmed or rumored) - Page 2 Empty Re: Your Most Anticipated Games(confirmed or rumored)

Post by bunnywink Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:19 am

1. Last of Us
    2. Beyond: Two Souls
    3. Dragon Age 3 (not sure if this is confirmed or still rumored)

That's it for me...
    FrEyes
    FrEyes
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by FrEyes Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:41 am

Darksiders 2 at the moment.
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:28 am

BORDERLANDS 2!
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:58 am

FruitPunchNinja wrote:I still have yet to play half life 2, despite how much i was into the original Half-Life. I remember my uncle installed a better graphics card on my families pc so i could play it one christmas. I played it right around when it was released, it was truly one of the most jaw dropingly realistic looking games i had ever seen.

You haven't played Half Life 2!!! Don't delay any longer is my advice. I love that game and have played it several times, it's that good and the Orange Box is one of the best value for money games ever because you get 5 games on one disc.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:50 am

Is orange box also on pc? I dont have a pc capable of any high demand games. I heard that the half life 2 console version is flawed, which i believe cause that was the case with the other console ports. I will be getting a new pc at some point in the future and will play it for sure. Half life will just forever remain a pc game for me, idk.
    KomradDakka
    KomradDakka
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by KomradDakka Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:22 pm

Rumored: Fallout 4. Word is that the devs are looking to chigago for inspiration for the setting, Commonwealth anyone?
    KomradDakka
    KomradDakka
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by KomradDakka Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:41 pm

FruitPunchNinja wrote:Is orange box also on pc? I dont have a pc capable of any high demand games. I heard that the half life 2 console version is flawed, which i believe cause that was the case with the other console ports. I will be getting a new pc at some point in the future and will play it for sure. Half life will just forever remain a pc game for me, idk.

Orange Box IS a pc game set.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:43 pm

KomradDakka wrote:Rumored: Fallout 4. Word is that the devs are looking to chigago for inspiration for the setting, Commonwealth anyone?

Chicago? Why Chicago?

I just hope it's not too recognizable.
    KomradDakka
    KomradDakka
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by KomradDakka Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:34 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:
    KomradDakka wrote:Rumored: Fallout 4. Word is that the devs are looking to chigago for inspiration for the setting, Commonwealth anyone?

Chicago? Why Chicago?

I just hope it's not too recognizable.

Chicago is home to the Midwestern Brotherhood of Steel. also, I believe chicago hasnt been realised in the fallout world yet. Also. the events of New Vegas are during the same timeline as Chicago's (around 2162). Chicago would also bring back the Enclave as well, which like the BoS were all but absent from the mojave. There have been lots of little in game quotes that suggest that chicago is next in the Fallout series
    Frosty1heSnowman
    Frosty1heSnowman

Post by Frosty1heSnowman Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:48 am

Confirmed: xcom enemy unknown, hitman absolution, deadspace 3.
    Rumored: half-life 3, The last guardian, new souls game.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:32 am