Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Brand New PvP Build - Nameless

Killamari
    Killamari
    Casual
    Casual

Brand New PvP Build - Nameless Empty Brand New PvP Build - Nameless

Post by Killamari Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:35 pm

Just thought I'd show off my new PvP build. It's been showing astounding success in combat, and I figured it would be interesting for everyone to see. Playing this build is a little difficult, but also very entertaining, balanced, and exciting.

http://tinyurl.com/86596eh

What can I say... It seems weird. A lot of it is aesthetic, which I know isn't good for a "premium quality" build, but it's been working really well, and it looks nice, so deal with it. It's based on the Darksword, which can be pretty tricky to use effectively, but I really enjoy it. The reason I didn't pick the Sunlight Str. Sword, is because the only advantages I saw in using it were the speed and the better R2 attacks. Well, the way it's been playing out in my situation, is that in using a Straight Sword in the first place (as well as Great Combustion, for that matter) I've already set myself up for a close-ranged based build. If I'm in a range-strict situation, I have the fireball handy. Otherwise, I'm aiming to get up in their face. So the increased range of the R2 attacks of the Sunlight Sword aren't really in my mind. Maybe I'm wrong, but it doesn't seem to be phasing me in combat. The whip will sometimes be replaced with Ricard's Rapier, if I'm feeling like using it silly Although, using the rapier in addition to the sword is sort of asking to be parried. That's why the whip is a nice alternative for me. And also, I'm just good at using the whip, which is really important with this game. Everything else seems pretty self explanatory. Just remember that I'm aware of the upgrades that could have been made. However, I'm pretty heavy with the aesthetic part of this game, which could either be a curse or a blessing. Regardless, the build works if you're ready for a challenge. Let me know what you think happy By the way, I don't really have a name for this build, but I suppose for now it will be called "Nameless".
    ithunktwice
    ithunktwice
    Addicted
    Addicted

Brand New PvP Build - Nameless Empty Re: Brand New PvP Build - Nameless

Post by ithunktwice Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:57 pm

Don't worry about the other upgrades, regular +15 actually does more damage. This build looks pretty creative and fun, but the whip is just begging to be parried. Also I'd recommend raising your dex to 45 so you can be sl 120 AND have the fastest cast speed/more damage for your weapons. Personally, I would switch out the darksword for the baller swag sword (balder side sword), because of better dex scaling and supreme moveset, but you probably chose the darksword for aesthetics anyways. Good luck with it! cheers

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:34 am