Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+53
Kahldris_Ducard
Pale_Drake
Wilkinson3424
Eko
zwanzig-tausend
Scryer569
AshLumi
Zodiaxel
Hokucho
Ahhotep1
Emergence
VMatrixX
User1
Soris Ice Goldwing
DevilDuck26
Acarnatia
JeragiusTheSlayer
The Letter X
robsthedon
Cris the lighthearted
RaenbowDash
billy_bayonet
Nasurek
SunlightCrusader
mrbeckham87
Seth Winternight
Darksomething56
twilightwarwolf
>Brave<
ROOSTER330
crunchynumber
Spurgun
The_Flail
raecor14
Vadislov
Azran
Jovias-86
WyrmHero
Forum Pirate
Rin
nsane32
swordiris
Serious_Much
NR-K
Servant of Priscilla
ViralEnsign_
White Knight Wulf
DoughGuy
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
whitechikz11
cloudyeki
RaynexFall
Federally
57 posters

Character Bio Compendeum (Now Helmed by the Murgence)

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Character Bio Compendeum (Now Helmed by the Murgence) - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Bio Compendeum (Now Helmed by the Murgence)

Post by Federally Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:47 am

OP is up to date.

Let's keep the Bio's coming people, I know of a few characters we're missing
    swordiris
    swordiris
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Character Bio Compendeum (Now Helmed by the Murgence) - Page 3 Empty Re: Character Bio Compendeum (Now Helmed by the Murgence)

Post by swordiris Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:43 am

People Related to Messengers.

Prince Amadeous:
    Appearence. Average build, wears mask of Velka proudly with Elite knight armor from the respected warrior Oscar. Black Iron gauntlets from Tarkus, A well respected Knight who helped guide him on his journey, and A Channelers waistcloth. The Channelers are evil harbingers of the sinful Seath and he wears the waist cloth as a token to represent fallen messengers taken by the channelers.

Demigod son of both Velka goddess of sin and a powerful noble warrior known for honor and quick reflexes on the battlefield. Amadeous's father died in a battle with a powerful Wraith whom he could have finished off while down. Unfortuantely he was bound by a code of honor and died for it. Upon hearing of his fathers death, Prince Amadeous decided that honor codes were a symbol of weakness. Some time after Velka appeared before the Prince and told him to follow in his fathers footsteps and purge sin at any cost.

Walking down that gray line is dangerous for Amadeous. His bloodlust for sinners make some believe the Messengers are a fanatical cult. Some say if there were no more sinners the messengers might have to kill innocents. Others say the Prince is simply going hollow.... any way you look at it he has at least one dire weakness.

Author notes: not done here gonna expand because I have a knack for storytelling. I could write a book on him. Also gonna explain lore on his wives fallen wives and concubines

(before scoffing at this. These concubines are other toons of mine. Not every female member who joins is a concubine. Also He is the head of what some would say a fanatical cult and a demigod so it makes sense also I promise he isn't a mary sue he has plenty of weakness, man's half mad and might be reliant on souls of sinners for life)

Last edited by swordiris on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:05 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:53 am

Adding Amadeous now
    swordiris
    swordiris
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by swordiris Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:21 pm

More related to the messengers.

Marie: Marie Was Amadeous's first wife and his first wife that had fallen to the darkness. She was a powerful sorcerer and Assassin. Marie was obsessed with beauty and the obsession consumed her to the point where she hungered humanity. She started getting progressively worse with her crave and started using cracked orbs to invade other worlds and steal humanity. The other messengers tried to warn Amadeous but he wouldn't listen. Amadeous was always overtrusting to the people close to him. By the time Amadeous got the news, his precious Marie was gone. She has probably been long hollowed now but some legends say she serves a dark force beautiful as ever...

Rachel:

Rachel was Amadeous's first concubine during the time he was married to Marie. After the disaster with Marie, he made Rachel his wife. Rachel is a mage who excels in both miracles and magic and was trained to use a rapier as a little girl. Rachel does her job as a Messenger well striking down sinners in her path but that is not her only quest.... She has sent out to the Tomb of the Giants, the last sighting of Marie and hopes to find her alive and well. She does this not for Marie but for Amadoeus. She believes his plunge into insanity is not only attributed to his deranged ideas of how to eliminate disasters but with the event of his first wife as well.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:56 pm

How would you like me to add that to the op? Or would you like to edit it into your first? Or just add a link right to the post in your first?
    swordiris
    swordiris
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by swordiris Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:08 pm

You can do whatever feels easier. I'm going to have a lot of characters associated with the covenant. It is a big story.

I think the link in my post would work. But then again people might get confused if they hear Marie mentioned for example and don't see her in the OP.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:39 pm

swordiris wrote:You can do whatever feels easier. I'm going to have a lot of characters associated with the covenant. It is a big story.

I think the link in my post would work. But then again people might get confused if they hear Marie mentioned for example and don't see her in the OP.

Oh its a new character, I get it. Sorry haven't been reading absolutely everything sad I'll add Marie to the OP!
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:44 pm

Ill have a bio for A POLG chacter by either today or tomorrow already have some ideas just need to make sure they are good
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:58 pm

w8 what is this are u just writing lore for your toons or is there a higher meaning in this?? can i join im sure Yuan Xiaotian the Egghead Monk, Hawkeye Drake, Rin of the Ash, Archtree Keeper Burre ,and the rest would love to share their stories
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:59 pm

from what I understand we are writing about our characters from the user covs
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:01 pm

Rin wrote:w8 what is this are u just writing lore for your toons or is there a higher meaning in this?? can i join im sure Yuan Xiaotian the Egghead Monk, Hawkeye Drake, Rin of the Ash, Archtree Keeper Burre ,and the rest would love to share their stories

Well its intent it two fold, primary is a collection of bios for RP'rs to reference so they who they're talking too. The second is just to share the writing!
    Rin
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:02 pm

what if its an ex member??
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:04 pm

Rin wrote:what if its an ex member??

Due to the way I'm organizing posts in the OP nothing will get lost or buried, so we don't have to stick to strict rules. So if you wanna share, go for it, I'll organize them in the OP as either LifeHunters, Ex LifeHunters or unaffiliated.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:42 pm

Okay Ill add a short bit of lore pertaining to Letos.... Not the full thing but a synopsis of his tale. Also adding Rone Vintmir and the New Lore for the House Tyrhannos.....DUM DUM DUMMMMM! And I thought Avrik was the only Tyrhannos around.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:25 pm

Crap, I have to hunt down my stuff. I'll get to it, but Viral might still have some of it, he needed it for the lore.

Looking now

Edit:Found the basics, need a few to get it copied.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:54 pm

I have a copy of Etraiu and Hihime meeting on my home comp.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:40 pm

Etraiu, The Justicar, Unassigned.
    He's average hight for his race, but he's more broad than most and muscular due to his hand to hand training and choice of weapon. His face is unusually round for his age giving him the appearance of one several years younger (he finds this highly irritating). His face is usually very blank, allowing him to conceal his feelings and intentions with ease. Those who know him can see through this, its not a perfect mask. The only obvious facial expressions he has are anger (actual anger, not irritation) and incredulousness (spelling), if he thinks you're stupid or lying, you'll know it. Sarcasm and condecending disbelief are his only tones of voice easily recognisable by others who don't know him. (this causes problems)

Etraiu is generally matter of fact. He is from Catarina, though he's actually closer to solem (not pessimistic) a lot of the time. He speaks very clearly, and uses metaphors to explain things. He's quiet. His voice is a booming low baritone however its also fairly monotonous, even when he tries to change it. He doesn't speak to most people without specific reasons. but with friends and Hihime or while training he becomes animated and energetic using broad arm motions instead of facial expressions to convey his feelings on any subject. He's almost always calm and logical about decisions, even in battle. He does have a tendancy to make on the spot decisions, "impulsively doing the logical thing" and almost never second guesses himself. He hides a vicious temper but has been known to attack large groups alone when hes been injured or threatened. Overly sarcastic when obvious or stupid questions (in his mind) are asked. He detests needless fighting and takes great pains to avoid conflict, one engaged however he is utterly merciless. He does not tolerate anything he believes could pose a threat to himself or innocents. where possiblc and has no qualms doing whatever is necessary to eliminate such a threat.

Naomi Adime, Hihime, Unassigned.

She's short and a tad skinny, hence her use of pyromancy over melee, with long purple hair and violet eyes. She's the daughter of minor noblility, and its reflected in her refined features, and ability to look regal even covered in dirt and blood. (Etraiu finds this funny, to her short lived displeasure) High cheek bones, a small upturned nose, straight hair, in a pony tail for military duty but let down whenever possible. She has a wide variety of facial expressions and voice tones, used frequently. Very easily read, at best she can hold a neutral expression but not for very long.

Hihime is from Astora. Honest almost to a fault, she's very open and friendly in most situations, but similarly harsh in urgent situations. She usually doesn't intend any harm with her honesty, it is simply how she sees things, but she is quick to apologise if she offends someone unintentionally. Her honesty translates into her actions as well, she is direct in her approach to problems. She is fairly easily angered and a bit rash, but not prone to lashing out. Due to her upbringing, during which she frequently traveled, she is a competent healer and is generally practical.

I have a bunch more but I think I'll stop there, for now at least. Oh, yes I did chance etraius title, it changed when he left the LH.

Last edited by Forum Pirate on Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:16 am

Forum I'll add you to the OP right now, however there is a bit of a jumble of words in Etraiu's second paragraph, "Overly sarcastic when obvious or stupteachanr he fe,when or(in his mind)" I believe you'll want to clean that up. Since they're in the same post I'll link them as a pair.

Side note, I like your characters
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:43 am

I do too. I also find them easy to channel which makes them relatable.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:12 pm

Viral, still need something for Avrik!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:33 pm

Congrats on the sticky.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:07 am

Yeah for as long as RP continues this thread will be useful.

Now we need Laplace's bio in here!

Would also like Oscar II's origin.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:16 am

Honestly unless I put a ton of effort into it Oscar's is pretty boring. His father got him a pretty good rank in the crest knights and after that its just him clicheingly rising through the ranks with ease.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:20 am

Federally wrote:Now we need Laplace's bio in here!

All you need to know is already there. More will come up soon >_>
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:21 am

Yeah I only came up witha good think for avrik recently..... and even then its not that good

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:00 am