Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Okami, japanese master piece of a game!

Okami, japanese master piece of a game! Empty Okami, japanese master piece of a game!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:29 pm

Okami! Okami! Okami!

It's a video game originally for the Playstation 2. But it's also for the Wii.

If you've never heard of Okami, you have been missing out on a real work of art. No pun intended.

Here's the best review video I could find. Go on! Give it a watch. You will not regret it.

It's my favorite game. And I highly praise the art style, gameplay, the characcters, and the comedy in the game as well. And let's not forget the makers of the game.

This is based off old Japanese folklore. If your interested.

What do you guys think?
    IceIfrit666
    IceIfrit666
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Okami, japanese master piece of a game! Empty Re: Okami, japanese master piece of a game!

Post by IceIfrit666 Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:31 pm

I loved this game although I don't remember much about it.
    Never got the chance to play Okamiden though. :'[

Okami, japanese master piece of a game! Empty Re: Okami, japanese master piece of a game!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:35 pm

IceIfrit666 wrote:I loved this game although I don't remember much about it.
    Never got the chance to play Okamiden though. :'[

You didn't miss anything in Okamiden. The took out and even replaced some places of the Nippon and characters too. It was fun. But it was no where near the wonderful experience that is Okami.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:43 pm

Robbers stole my PS2 a few years back...

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:18 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Robbers stole my PS2 a few years back...

Do you have a Wii?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:36 pm

No, I don't.

Though I did see one going for pretty cheap (free Super Mario Bros. game included) at the Best Buy today.

Out of curiosity, which is this "city with no people?"
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:56 am

Oh Okami! Beautiful game. One of my favourites. Talk about a steel hand in a velvet glove though. It's easy to be misled into thinking that because it looks beautiful it's easy. It isn't. I've still got it and my PS2. When Dark Souls has finished with me I may give it another go. I hope those people who've never played it will too because it's one of the most original games I've ever played.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:12 am

Never played it, but its been recommend to me by many of the same people who won't shut up about shadow of the colussus, which I don't like, so I've never played it.

Same reason I've yet to watch any anime recommend to me by someone wearing a naruto headband, just predjuice I guess.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:04 pm