Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Tolvo
cloudyeki
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
User
JoeBroski09
9 posters

Those days where you just feel like you should get off the internet...

JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Those days where you just feel like you should get off the internet... Empty Those days where you just feel like you should get off the internet...

Post by JoeBroski09 Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:35 pm

I just reread like 3 things I just wrote and posted on youtube and other places, and they're so negative. I feel like I should just shut up and get off the internet. Go read a book or something...

You guys ever have those days?
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Those days where you just feel like you should get off the internet... Empty Re: Those days where you just feel like you should get off the internet...

Post by User Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:36 pm

I feel like that all the time about the Forum, I talk too much.

lol
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Those days where you just feel like you should get off the internet... Empty Re: Those days where you just feel like you should get off the internet...

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:38 pm

Today, actually.

I'm in a pretty snarky mood today, I've written some not so nice things today. Nothing trolling, just a little jerkish. Prostration
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:41 pm

For the rest of today: I will put smilies on everything I post.

big grin
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:42 pm

Lots. But mostly because I feel some people can be more than a lil stupid. In the sense that they are having an argument in the comments of a youtube vid, over philosophy... and the vid is code ment.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:44 pm

Lats night definitely, and frequently as people might have noticed.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:03 am

yeah, but all i type is constant bull **** so i don't think anyone pays me any mind silly
    Azran
    Azran
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Azran Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:31 am

Serious_Much wrote:yeah, but all i type is constant bull **** so i don't think anyone pays me any mind silly

Were you saying anything? Sorry, wasn't paying attention.
    BartholomewWenceslas
    BartholomewWenceslas
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BartholomewWenceslas Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:06 pm

I normally try to make sure I post something that won't hurt anyone. I've had quite a few times where I type out a whole paragraph on this forum, then just close the window because I think everyone will be better off if they don't read it
    Digitalyzed
    Digitalyzed
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Digitalyzed Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:36 pm

I say that to myself everyday, but then I remember I'd just have to wait for anything else of mine to get done and sit down again. Mainly I just give people advice and offer support on everything, especially /adv/ on 4chan and other such boards, and that passes the time. 'Tis sad that I have nothing better to do, but at least I'm partying tomorrow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:36 am