Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
Federally
Spurgun
AHS DaNiTh
Shkar
dancash1808
billy_bayonet
SunlightCrusader
MARKINEMPAC82
Void_Lord_Crump
DoughGuy
KomradDakka
aneraxe24
Reaperking721
Ser Isaac
ViralEnsign_
Darkstar485
Tolvo
Kaminari
DarkW17
peaceful_sabre
Sunbro4evar
WyrmHero
Carphil
JohnnyHarpoon
javarush214
zZLeviathanZz
Unforseen
Shredder937
Specter737
Deadmeat95
Duce2012
DxV04
C7081
nsane32
38 posters

Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management)

DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management) - Page 32 Empty Re: Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management)

Post by DarkW17 Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:12 am

whitechikz11 wrote:
    DarkW17 wrote:I hope on psn at least you side with the Gravesworm as I am allied with them through the Darkstalkers and POLG :oops:

Also I can train anyone on PSN to massacre everyone in sight with no remorse...oh you want a class lol how about katanas and greatswords for me big grin
    I'm also from Nk and I think would be also allied with LH silly

Lol White your going to end up training new POLG recruits to kill your NK's...that is once Nsane DECIDES TO SIDE WITH GRAVESWORM (hint hint) :suspect:

I hope DX checks the thread being xbox Gravesworm leaders he's bound to be on board with siding with them silly
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management) - Page 32 Empty Re: Protectors Of Lord Gwyn(Under new management)

Post by whitechikz11 Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:16 am

DarkW17 wrote:
    whitechikz11 wrote:
    DarkW17 wrote:I hope on psn at least you side with the Gravesworm as I am allied with them through the Darkstalkers and POLG :oops:

Also I can train anyone on PSN to massacre everyone in sight with no remorse...oh you want a class lol how about katanas and greatswords for me big grin
    I'm also from Nk and I think would be also allied with LH silly

Lol White your going to end up training new POLG recruits to kill your NK's...that is once Nsane DECIDES TO SIDE WITH GRAVESWORM (hint hint) :suspect:

I hope DX checks the thread being xbox Gravesworm leaders he's bound to be on board with siding with them silly
    lol IF and only IF Glatts silly how if i will train them to dissipate Darkstalkers or Gravesworn? hmm let's see the decision winking

And I hope you're not :drunken: in that time lol
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:54 am

Dark, the POLG are supposed to be allies with the Gravesworn just because they are gravelords. That has always been my stance. So yea you are right big grin
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:40 am

POLG protects the the lords and Gwyn, Gravesworn work for one of the lords. The match really makes sense imo.

Now if any POLG RP go to Viral's new RP thread and let's negotiate
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:04 am

"A black crow flies through the desolate landscape of the kiln, passing mounds of silica and ruined arches, lone Knights wandering the landscape, searching for only what they know. In the heart of the kiln, before the great doors sits Insane, leader of the POLG. His armour creaks as he raises his head to stare as the crow dives towards him. As it passes a note escapes its claws and flutters down into his lap. Slowly his hand grasps it, being careful nto to tear it as he unrolls it.
    "Meet me at Firelink Shrine. We have matters to discuss." He crumples it in his hand and his arour screams in protest, silica pouring frrom the joints of his armour as he rises.
    He picks his swor dup from the ground beside him and raises it into the air. The nearby kngihts see the signal and congregate upon him.
    "We go to Firelink. The Gravesworn request our presence." his unearthly voice croaks. His knigths follow him as he walks towards the altar, sand still trickling from his legs. He would see what this was about.

You've been requested to mee the Gravesworn at Firelink Nsane. Please respond in this thread https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t8630-user-covenants-rp-thread
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:14 am

alright we may be siding with the Gravesworn even though I dont like to make the number completely uneven it may end up that way I will have to wait and see what Wyrm has to say
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:32 am

hmm, then I would be just a trainer. It is hard to face my fellow black knights in the field but I will be fighting with my noble knights. Someday, we might work together winking
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:49 am

I will probably split our numbers as we have allies on both sides which complicates things but only time will tell
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:55 am

For me, since I belong in this cov, I will not side with Gravesworn. It is just because they already betrayed Lifehunters which are our ally also, so why help GS when they could also do that in us as well.I hope this idea gives something in the decision and LH would really need more support in this time that's why NK accepted them.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:58 am

you do have a point in that but DxV04 is a Gravesworn and I trust him but that doesnt mean im happy that the Gravesworn betrayed the Life Hunters
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:05 am

I can't also imagine myself working with Darkstalkers lol. Well, I'll look forward in our training sessions and I'll be always here to support the cov winking
    ScaryPirateDude
    ScaryPirateDude
    Casual
    Casual

Post by ScaryPirateDude Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:16 am

I thought I posted this last night, but it appears that I was mistaken. I would like to join if that is possible. I'm not great at PvP but want to learn. I currently run with full BK armor, BKS and BKGA. Thanks.
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:20 am

ScaryPirateDude wrote:I thought I posted this last night, but it appears that I was mistaken. I would like to join if that is possible. I'm not great at PvP but want to learn. I currently run with full BK armor, BKS and BKGA. Thanks.
    Good to see you Dude and everyone is always welcome to protect Lord Gwyn Point Forward
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:25 am

Hey the Gravesworn are currently having a meeting with you guys, so stop talking behind our backs silly
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:16 pm

ScaryPirateDude wrote:I thought I posted this last night, but it appears that I was mistaken. I would like to join if that is possible. I'm not great at PvP but want to learn. I currently run with full BK armor, BKS and BKGA. Thanks.
    Hey I use I can help you with the BKGA and Nsane can help with the BKS. Wait are you on Xbox or Ps3??
    ScaryPirateDude
    ScaryPirateDude
    Casual
    Casual

Post by ScaryPirateDude Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:19 pm

I am on PS3. My name here is my name there.
    Servant of Priscilla
    Servant of Priscilla
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Servant of Priscilla Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:23 pm

Dang so many new recruits, so little Xbox *sigh* I am a knight Captain but sadly I am on Xbox.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:26 pm

talk with DarkW17 or I believe DxV04 has a PSN ill add you to our list
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:54 pm

I can sure teach ya how not to get parry'd out with your BKGA lol!

You can add me Glatts17 and we can meet up for training/iniation duel!
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:56 pm

nsane32 wrote:you do have a point in that but DxV04 is a Gravesworn and I trust him but that doesnt mean im happy that the Gravesworn betrayed the Life Hunters

The Hands days have been numbered since he decided not to be allies with the Darkstalkers and sent the LH upon New Londo Ruins twisted
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:01 pm

well now it seems we will be allies after
    maby this has been planed from the beginning hmm silly
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:42 pm

Strange I wonder Nsane???

Well to celebrate and have a laugh take a little look see at my 1st Anor Londo Mass Invasion video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACaYUXcoU3o
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:07 pm

well it is settled most of our knights will be fighting with the Gravesworn I will allow a few to side with the Noble Knights
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:51 pm

A lone knights casts doubt on Drake's words.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:04 pm

So, I've been a bit inactive for a while because of medical problems. But, I'm out of the hospital and currently playing. Is it fine if I fly the colors again? AKA, full BK armor invading and pointing?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:05 pm