Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

woah woah woah... WOAH - Gravelord Servant question

Lancelot
    Lancelot
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

woah woah woah... WOAH - Gravelord Servant question Empty woah woah woah... WOAH - Gravelord Servant question

Post by Lancelot Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:06 pm

I'm at the Kiln, still, and am a Darkwraith. But I've been recently seeing multiple Gravelord signs all over my world. Invasion attempts fail.

sodssdsdfsafs I don't get it
    lordgodofhell
    lordgodofhell
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

woah woah woah... WOAH - Gravelord Servant question Empty Re: woah woah woah... WOAH - Gravelord Servant question

Post by lordgodofhell Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:13 pm

There is a maximum amount of players who can invade a Gravelord at once. So it is likely that 2 others have already invaded them. I wouldnt doubt this in the Kiln, where the arena is extremely small assuming your at the start platform area.

It is also possible they are dieing, replacing the eye, or have a less than average connection which can result in multiple fails.

Lancelot
    Lancelot
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

woah woah woah... WOAH - Gravelord Servant question Empty Re: woah woah woah... WOAH - Gravelord Servant question

Post by Lancelot Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:15 pm

Correction, the sign is just moving all over the area. But I got the "Disasters are gone" message so...
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:20 pm

The sign moves with the gravelord. I'd guess you just saw him lose a fight.
    Lancelot
    Lancelot
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Lancelot Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:20 pm

I thought the sign stays where the Eye of Death was used.
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:22 pm

Nope! The gravelord is the sign. happy
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:24 pm

Did you have black phantoms? In the Kiln, there's a bp black knight for every regular black knight. They're really aggressive!
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:24 pm

The sign is moving because you found a gravelord who is slowing walking around the kiln....when you GL if you walk slow your GL sign follows you...but don't tell anyone a darkwraith told you this :suspect:

The 'Disasters gone' means your kiln was infected...ie had you ventured down you would have had red BK's...someone killed the GL and those evil reds phantoms left your world cheers
    Lancelot
    Lancelot
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Lancelot Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:44 pm

No no I didn't have any red phantoms, that's why I was so confused.
    fearandwhiskey
    fearandwhiskey
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by fearandwhiskey Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:08 pm

The gl sign can show up in more worlds than the phantoms do. I usually ask my invaders, and they normally don't have black phantoms. It's a pity, really, because bps are fun!
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:11 pm

BPs are the best... go try out the Sen's Fortress, Catacombs, or Demon Ruins for a nice treat.

lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:52 am